AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 8990|回复: 7

Yuna@OMG , Roxanne@ASB

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-2-8 02:27:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Saw a few girls over the past week; these two are the news ones to my list thought I would share to the bros here.  Apparently both girls offer cosplay if that is your thing then check them out.

Yuna @ Oh My Girls

Originally wanted to book the duo however Jessica was busy for my time so I went with Yuna.  I think it was a good choice as she is very refreshing pace from the normal run of the mill Chinese girls in Toronto.  Apparently she is a Japanese Taiwanese mix girl.  Keeper asked which outfit I wanted to be in when I arrived.  At first I was totally confused she mentioned that Yuna will cosplay for you when you arrive.  Three choices are police, French maid and rabbit.  I pick the maid outfit.

Her face is very appealing  has that JAV look; make up really brings out her eyes, lips are soft DFK is a go.  Photos are her own selfies accuracy is good; after the session she showed me some of her other cosplay outfits that she made herself but didn't bring here.  Very soft spoken girl almost shy at first.  White skin and long slender legs, nice feet.  Natural bust and slim waist all you can really ask for in a girl.  You get what you see from the website  She lead me back to the room and she help undress and folded like what a maid would do.  SF2 was basic however WF was offered but I decline for better action in the bed.  I enjoyed kissing her legs up and down and sucking on her feet.  Ticklish girl in fact, giggling the whole time.

I asked her to put the uniform back on in the bedroom and I DATY peaking my head up her skirt.  BBBJ skills are good to mention; long strokes and slaps on her tongue a little like JAV, DT was attempted but not successful.  I can tell she has a kinky girl inside her.  Seems like most female cosplayers have some weird sexual desires.  No complaints MISH DOGGY ACG all with uniform on, first time for me!  Communication was good; she services well, doesn't say no.  Finished in CIM.

Face: 7/10
Body: 8/10
Service: 8/10
Attitude: 8/10

Roxanne @ Asian Sexy Babe

Snow storm hit so girls were not busy.  I was able to get my time slot no problem.  Arrived easy location no issues.  Roxanne is a really small girl.  I would compare her in size to a Nana or Bambi from BH.   Can be categorized as a spinner body.  Face is slightly enhanced, however still appealing.  She has the mature cutie look.  Lips are soft and body is white, no tattoos.  Man made bust, a little hard on the side.  Large areolas but short nipples.  Very short legs and small feet.  Firm butt, a little bit of baby fat but its only there when she bends over.  

WF offered but declined.  First time she got DATO, she was confused at first what I was doing but after a while she enjoyed.  Small amount of DATY followed by her BBBJ.  She really attacks the tip, sucking hard and flicking tongue followed by DT.  Really good suction for BLS.  She makes a lot of gulping noises when sucking you like she is trying to swallow your cock.  Automatically moves to 69 position and back down.  Since she is small I just let her ride the whole time in CG.  She seems to be full of energy today and I was a bit tired so she did all the work and I just starfished.  Surprisingly good BBBJ and BLS for a girl who claims to have never worked before.  I can tell she is new likely never working in MP before either as she is not really good a HJ.  

She speaks basic English, communication is not an issue, translation apps not required.  Very friendly personality and warm/welcoming.  If you into spinners then I recommend this girl.  Better get at her before she's too experienced as the GFE feel will be gone.  Her looks are half cute and sexy women, so right in between best of both worlds for those bro seeking a GFE on the side.

Face: 8/10
Body: 7/10
Service: 8/10
Attitude: 9/10
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-2-8 03:06:47 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for sharing, I like these two girls having sexy boobs and service . They are in my list.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-2-8 07:13:09 | 显示全部楼层
业余格斗士 发表于 2018-2-8 03:06
Thanks for sharing, I like these two girls having sexy boobs and service . They are in my list.

你大概没看就回,有位人造硬度高
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-2-9 11:52:02 | 显示全部楼层
Brother, read the reviews on J from OMG before you go. I have nothing more to add, just read for yourself.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-2-11 21:07:39 | 显示全部楼层
In ASB, solar is my girl. Her photo at the website is her real person maybe with some photoshop.
she is a slim girl even though now she is not that young any more. Her service is the best. thoughtful, considerate and warm hearted.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2018-2-12 14:43:21 | 显示全部楼层
i have tried solar back in the day, she was awesome, boobs a bit saggy but everything else is on point
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-2-12 16:19:34 | 显示全部楼层
sloppyseconds 发表于 2018-2-12 14:43
i have tried solar back in the day, she was awesome, boobs a bit saggy but everything else is on poi ...

Yea, the PG legends from reviews last year, Solar and Alice are at ASB now?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-2-13 13:28:35 | 显示全部楼层
Really want to try YUNA  duo with other, but seem like just YUNA may be enough
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-19 04:37 , Processed in 0.034281 second(s), 13 queries .