找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 39671|回复: 11

Nico @iCandy4u

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-1-4 21:33:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Nico:

Dec 26th, to my dismay, marked the exodus of my favourite Korean MMs. This meant another round of mind sweeping. Unearthing someone with chemistry was paramount. After all, it is the source of my wolfing pleasures. My lil bro was game each time, but I know he is slipping into an existential crisis. I even considered getting into a relationship. Ridiculous.

Enter Nico from iCandy4u. Description says she is a yoga instructor so that had my mouth watering. I have no defence against yoga/dancer bodies. Her second picture had me jumping out of my seat. Even if her body and face were half real, it’d be worth my roses’ to jump her bones. Booking was smooth. Keeper’s voice is beautiful.

Nico’s three pictures are real, the first being very recent and is exactly what she looks like. Opening the door she greeted me in an off grey party dress, which propped her breasts up slightly to display them in all their glory. 34Cs as per description. Enhanced, but with symmetry, roundness, and glowing skin, everything about them screamed gorgeous. I can go on about her body, but to keep it concise I’ll just say this. From any angle her figure is an instantiation of what I’d consider a perfect oriental body. Nothing of the exaggerations we’ve grown accustomed to in the super model culture of the west. Yet moving with ease, her every curve flow harmoniously in celebration of her proud yet delicate femininity. Stunning. And yup she is a yoga instructor. My best guess of her age is 30. Without heels, she stands a bit short of 165cm, but I wouldn’t change a thing.

Nico observes you with a calming gaze, gentle but piercing. It was easy to talk to her, she spoke as if she knew me. We had great rapport from the start. Although residing in HK, she is a northern girl. You can expect her to be straight forward. With girls like this, being openly masculinity should do you good. But be gentle. Washing me meticulously, she complimented my body, putting me to shame. How can I compare?! I told her I practice yoga sometimes and the conversation quickly evolved to one after another.

During the main course I can tell she is not academically trained in MMing like most Koreans. But the way she licks and touches me felt particularly affectionate. This seems like a part time gig for her, and she was frank about her desire to be doing something else. Honestly I’d be happy to know she is out of the industry as well. Nico gives off the sense that she is yet to be completely desensitized by sex. Maybe she still held some sacredness for it, or for someone. The main course felt a bit distant at the start, which prompted all my effort to go artistic on her over prolonged foreplay. Usually quite confident in my ability to get a girl going, this made me consider refining my skillset. Her heart rate was steady throughout. Occasional moans sounded genuine. It was only after sustained build up that she became actively receptive, utilizing her flexibility to grant me full contact on particular areas of her body. Other girls might be open to everything I do since the start, but Nico made me feel like a VIP, having worked for it.

She wrapped her fingers around the base of my cock and gave it at squeeze to test my girth, commented on its mass and said she would feel good with it inside. I was inside her in record time. I get hard now thinking about it. Having withheld DFK from me for majority of the session, she finally opened her mouth to fish for my tongue. From above, she put on a performance for me, massaging my dick from head to the base with near mastery over her pelvic floor, directing my thrusts where she wanted, filling her up in a world of tinderness and warmth, locking fingers. God bless this woman! This is why I love yoga practitioners, or dancers, they have so much control over their body. Having grabbed her to take over, I was afraid I might hurt her but she requested politely that I go harder, so I did. The rest is routine.

Since no bros were coming next, we continued to talk… for a very long time. I held her hands and feet to keep them warm. The conversation was enjoyable. We exchanged names and contact. Never done that with MMs before.

I will likely repeat her as much as I can.

Straining to be unbiased        :
F: 7.4
B: 9.0
S: 7.5
A: 8.5

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-1-5 06:31:44 | 显示全部楼层
Looks like Carmen from Babyface
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-1-5 07:56:13 | 显示全部楼层
32B,对不上广告,手感就甭提了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-1-5 10:41:20 | 显示全部楼层
sexyandcity 发表于 2018-1-5 06:31
Looks like Carmen from Babyface

我也觉得某些店mm 是一样的,tiffany @icandy4u 不就是taro @bbf, nico应该就是Carmen
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-1-5 14:07:38 | 显示全部楼层
loleveryday 发表于 2018-1-5 10:41
我也觉得某些店mm 是一样的,tiffany @icandy4u 不就是taro @bbf, nico应该就是Carmen  ...

不要跑題. MM很多都會轉店工作的, 所以這個網已經有條專題帖, 記下所有轉店用新名的mm.

http://www.azn747.com/bbs/forum. ... &extra=page%3D1
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-1-5 15:20:11 | 显示全部楼层
FuckLikeABoss 发表于 2018-1-5 14:07
不要跑題. MM很多都會轉店工作的, 所以這個網已經有條專題帖, 記下所有轉店用新名的mm.

http://www.azn ...

她们不是转店,而是同时挂在不同家
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-1-6 01:22:24 | 显示全部楼层
Lol indeed they are at different shops at the same time don’t know what their relationship is
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-1-6 04:28:33 | 显示全部楼层
loleveryday 发表于 2018-1-5 15:20
她们不是转店,而是同时挂在不同家

Think you are right.

So instead of exclusive relationship with one shop and paid for room arrangement with a bigger cut,  mm could pay for her own room and pay shops with a referral and LESS cut as a result.
So shop will have a variable cost structure in case mm does not work out in terms of profit margin.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-1-6 11:50:24 | 显示全部楼层
babyme 发表于 2018-1-6 04:28
Think you are right.

So instead of exclusive relationship with one shop and paid for room arrange ...

MM如果paid for her room 的话,要承担一定风险,因为不是每个mm 生意都很好
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-1-6 17:56:35 | 显示全部楼层
So calling any of the shops has her name on will result the same room and same service?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-27 20:03 , Processed in 0.040605 second(s), 13 queries .