立即注册
搜索
查看: 6553|回复: 2

Snow @ Asian Sexy Babe

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-12-21 01:56:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Link:  http://www.asian-sexybabe.com/snow.html

Photo Accuracy:  Photos appear to be real pictures of Snow

Snow is wonderful.  a very nice girl.  very positive and perky personality, very professional approach from begining to end.  we got along well chatting in english although we used the translator app mostly.  SF2 was better than average, i loved how she washed me her soft skin is really appealing and her breast are enhanced but proportioned very well.  started off by giving my little brother a nice massage soon after she started with a few pecks and onto DFK, i've had from any asian mm, she was really into it and i loved it.  BBBJ was very sensual her technique is really well executed. I loved how she stared at me with her sexy gaze then went back to more embracing and DFK until I couldn't hold off any longer and on came the cover.  started with CG, doggie, then finished in mish, great DFK throughout.  
we still had some time after and she wanted to get me off a second time but I decided to just cuddle and DFK a little more.  On my first visit she had some tape under her breast but she no longer uses it this was a minor detail as she was hot enough to overlook that.  her breasts are enhanced but look so good!!  I liked the size of her breasts and she has very nice nipples.    she has a great hourglass (or very slight pear) figure, and she actually looks sexier with her heels and short lingerie dress on.  i got turned on again watching her dress, lol.  what can i say, i had a great time with Snow and she really delivered a GFE.  highly recommended.

face: 8.0 (round yet very sexy especially during bbbj)
body: 9.0 (168cm in height)
attitude: 9.0
service: 8.5
damage: $260 (1 hr) + tips
repeat: Already a regular
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-12-21 12:56:35 | 显示全部楼层
which translator app do you use?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-12-22 03:01:38 | 显示全部楼层
wolf bro good report made appointment for tomorrow
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-3 00:59 , Processed in 0.036207 second(s), 13 queries .