找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 20189|回复: 59

Isaebella @ AsianSexyBabe

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-12-16 15:53:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Isaebella:

In terms of looks and body, she is average in my books, which I must emphasize is only my subjective opinion. The experience with her, however, was particularly passionate and even profound. I can only try to describe it with words. Scoring her here with mere numbers does her no justice.

She looks 25, light make-up. Pictures are real with minor PSing, if any. However I feel she is being portrayed as young and innocent, where as she is actually more cultured, graceful, and seasoned in womanhood; like that girl who is in grad school you’d talk to sometime, share a mutual attraction, yet not enough to spark anything. What the pictures don’t show are her lips. Isaebella have lovely lips. Think Angelina Jolie’s lips X 70%, great for kissing. Good teeth, non-smoker. Hair is long, full, and healthy. No signs of augmentations anywhere. No tattoos. 32B breasts. Clean shaven. 165cm, adequately athletic. With somewhat developed back and triceps, I suspect she swims at least recreationally — not the sit-around-waiting-to-get-fucked type.

When asked what language she wanted to communicate in, she annunciated beautifully “I can speak Chinese”. We talked about the books she was reading, had some shower fun, but I’d rather describe the main course. No WF.

When she laid down beside me and I told her I’d like to take over. She laughed and said that it’d be an easy session. I replied enjoy the vacation and began kissing her. DFK is not the best term to describe how she kisses. It’s very affectionate, moist, and sensual. Tongue and lips are involved no more than they need to be. She almost didn’t want to stop kissing me. As I slowly moved my way down her body, she kept licking her lips in anticipation, started touching me, playing with my forearms, hair, and fingers. Words became an obsolete form of communication as she was in tune with my movements. I lingered at places she appeared to like before pinning her legs up to have full access to her little pink opening. She is very receptive. Staying true to my love for cunninlingus, I played her gently like a harmonica, her moaning were music to my ears. Rarely can I pick up on pheromone from MMs since they wash so much, but with Isabella it was strong, could still smell her on my arms the next day.

Having been worked up, she was eager to show off her skills on me. Nice BBBJ. It started off slowly, twirling her tongue at the head before engulfing me in its entirety, covering every elongated inch of my bursting cock with them wet, fat lips. Fluids ran down my balls. Increasing gradually in intensity, she grabbed my hands, arched her back to provide sufficient angle for deep throat, letting out loud slurps. Her black hair brushing my abdomen. For those of you who have had the fortune of meeting Roxy, their BBBJs are very comparable.

Dome on, she straddled in for CG, here lips rarely left mine. I locked her in with one arm, grabbed a handful of her ass and ramped up the rmp. First she moaned, then it became unobstructed cries. I was surprised she wasn’t concerned about next door. ACG followed, putting all her weight into the downward thrusts, bombarding me. Sweat precipitated her lower back. It was clear she wanted to move faster so I flipped her over to missionary. She held my head to kiss more. At this point I’m really thinking this girl loves to be kissed. More pumping and loud moaning till I finished.

Having wiped down the two of us, she came to curl up like a little girl beside me and buried her face in my chest. For what seemed to be a long time, we laid in silence, slowly caressing each other, listening to each other breathe. She looked up to me at one point, of which I greeted with a smile. There was some sadness in her eyes and I could not know why. It made me a little sad too, and this lasted till I left.

Given I booked for 45min, and it was actually past the hour mark. I gave her the hour rate, but she immediately said that our booking was for 45min and handed me the difference. Long hug, told each other to take care, and I left.

I guess this is the long way of saying excellent GFE. For bros who are considering seeing her, she skips town before Jan ends.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-12-16 17:48:31 | 显示全部楼层
http://www.asian-sexybabe.com/lsaebella.html
楼主分析的很详细,和我的感受差不多,她的态度还是非常好的
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-12-16 17:58:34 | 显示全部楼层
Wow, how come I never had any mm returned me overtime pay?
If I booked 45 and got to 1 hr, paid accordingly and never rejected.
Like this GF already.  Honestly she needed not do that as she worked for it.  Time is money after all.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-12-16 21:08:17 | 显示全部楼层
楼主写的很用心,诗篇似的文字描述的很优美,但这些都不是重只,把一位女生(人物)描写的活灵活现这难度很高,747的报告非常缺乏人物描述,如果焦点放在宣染性爱描述,内容都差不多。我也试过约45超时15补钱,但忘了是谁
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-12-17 19:15:28 | 显示全部楼层
密码码 发表于 2017-12-16 21:08
楼主写的很用心,诗篇似的文字描述的很优美,但这些都不是重只,把一位女生(人物)描写的活灵活现这难度很 ...

寫得太詳盡了吧。不知該怎表述,是狼友太盡責,還是女孩太好

讀書時寫論文時有那麽認真。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-12-17 19:57:15 | 显示全部楼层
dicklee 发表于 2017-12-17 19:15
寫得太詳盡了吧。不知該怎表述,是狼友太盡責,還是女孩太好

讀書時寫論文時有那麽認真 ...

楼主文笔很好,747今年英文网评里这帖排进前三应该没问题~人材!论文肯定不能这么写,会毕不了业,呵
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-12-18 12:35:42 | 显示全部楼层
你們那些少壯派出來玩雖然付錢,還請斯文一點,女孩賺你點,做你一次,就被弄傷。

又何必了,沒殺你父母,不用那麼狠,留點精力給女友和老婆,生活更美滿。
註:
不針對何人,只是這兩天連續想找的女孩都因工病了。覺得賺這些皮肉錢也真不容易。想起韓妹作奴隸的工作也是可憐。例如lena的服務好壞參半,但我找她,事後抱她的時,她的表現就像支受傷的小羊,她自己也說累,但無辦法還要做(我不知原因),只是覺我們的媽媽、老婆和女孩也是女人,多給女性一些尊重和憐惜就好。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-12-18 17:49:13 | 显示全部楼层
dicklee 发表于 2017-12-18 12:35
你們那些少壯派出來玩雖然付錢,還請斯文一點,女孩賺你點,做你一次,就被弄傷。

又何必了,沒殺你父母, ...

哔!Tom叔去了几次?信息好灵通~有送东西去慰问吗?本还想找她去看恐怖片…
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-12-19 14:17:35 | 显示全部楼层
密码码 发表于 2017-12-18 17:49
哔!Tom叔去了几次?信息好灵通~有送东西去慰问吗?本还想找她去看恐怖片… ...

Tom叔是誰?有眼不識泰山。
有幾個都不舒服
D店的,A店的,M及BH都有,不是感冒又不昊姨媽就是給些野人攪壞啦。
以前去DT早聽開有個小子很喜歡弄痛女孩而覺興奮,那應是有病的了。最誇張一次聽說一個嬌小的韓國女孩做完那傢伙進了醫院,下面裂了甚麼的,很誇張,只覺得那些人,真的要把他的JJ砌了才對。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-12-19 14:40:15 | 显示全部楼层
确实不容易啊,今天想找的几个妹子不是姨妈就是生病的!天寒地冻还是放弃寻食在家陪老婆暖和吧!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 04:02 , Processed in 0.043079 second(s), 13 queries .