立即注册
搜索
查看: 14308|回复: 10

Yoona/Ellie@Moonwaiting , Lemon/Solar@AsianSexyBabe

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-12-14 01:53:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
All sessions were 1 hr.

Yoona @MW

Saw MW had a new VIP and liked the pictures I so decided to pay a visit.

Tweaked k-pop face. The 3rd and 5th bare the closest resemblance. Maybe she is older now (28 - 30) her face is not as full. Rack enhanced. 34D might be a slight overstatement. 164cm, slinder body, well maintained skin. Lovely porportions. There are some very faint wrinkles and sag on her body, but still very good.

SF2, DFK, WF, off to bedroom. I usually pass on any elaborate service, but she insisted that I try hers, which I do not regret. It started of me leaning on the bed facing the mirror as she performs fellacio. The mirror provided a nice view of of her very graceful backside. She has been in the industry for awhile, and knows how to move her body for maximum aesthetics.

The highlight was her boobjob. She pushed me on the bed and climbed between my legs. Already dripping wet from BBBJ, she lubed up her 32Ds and squeezed my dick between them. With a good fat-to-silicone ratio, her tits felt sufficiently soft. Again and again, my dick would disappear into her boobs, feeling every bit of their tenderness, just to re-emerge and go straight into her warm mouth. For a good two minutes I was at brink of eruption and really struggled to hold on. She would look up at me with a tongue-in-cheek smile. I've recieved quite a few boobjobs but that was freaking good!

To return the favor, I flipped her over and proceed stylize on all of her erogenous zones. When we finally got to penetration, she was quick to stick a pillow under her lowerback to brace herself for a good old fashion missionary pounding. We finished with 5 minutes left. Enough time for small a chat. She was keen to stroke my ego, we had a good laugh and I left with big smile. Great session.

F: 7.3
B: 7.5
S: 8.5
A: 9

Ellie @MW

Booked Cinderella @PG initially but got turned away at door. Keeper called to say she says she knows me... wtf. Made me paranoid as f**. I'm hoping it was just an excuse for whatever reason she didn't want to see me. Didn't want to just go home with blue balls so I called MW to see Ellie.

Pretty girl with long legs behind the door. Complimented me right away, which took the edge off of the whole Cinderella shenanigan. Ellie looks 25 - 26. Her eyes and nose are a little like 杨幂's. 165cm, slim, elegant long neck. Her body reminds me of Lena's, but with bigger boobs (yes enhanced 32Ds). The size of her butt pales in comparison but I really enjoyed the view of her ass and vagina during 69. Tatto above her right buttcheek.

Short WF during shower, conversation didn't flow so I decided to not say anything, we kept smiling at each other. When her nearly clean shaven pussy was being eaten, she gently brushed her long legs against me, stroking my back with her feet. Love it. Hearing her reactions made me hard as a rock. Her menu include a variety of sexual positions, plus LFK, DFK, DATY, DATO, BBBJ, and rimming (but I declined).

Highlight would be reverse cow girl, glancing at me over her shoulder while moving her ass up and down like a seasoned dancer... must bring up her ass again because it really is quite beautiful. I'm inclined to say her boobs are too big and steals all the glory.

F: 7.5
S: 8
A: 7.5

Lemon @ASB

Always wanted to visit all 3 of former PG's gold flowers (Now ABS Three Gold FLowers).

Lemon-is-a-Gem.

Behind the door was this reserved, delicate girl with long black hair in a flowery one piece lingerie.

Age 23 - 25. Not much contour on her face, but she kept getting prettier everytime I looked at her. At 161cm she gives off an adolescent yet mature vibe. It's hard to put a finger on it, just very attractive. 30B breasts, gentle curve to her butt, skin oozing fertility. Nothing screams hot particularily but as a package everything works. I was regretting not discovering her earlier.

Her touch is among the most soft and womanly I've felt. Amazing WF and BBBJ. She has this way of flicking her tongue that accentuates the sensation. She also kisses/licks your entire body methodically, which leads to rimming. I always decline getting licked all over given I like being the one exploring. With her I took my time. Her skin is amazing.

She gave me another out-of-this-world BBBJ. For the reason that I fucked someone earlier that day I had a hard time maintaining a full hard on. It was not until she massaged my dick from the missionary position with her soft hands while administering a sensual dose of DFK that I became battle ready. Dome came on and I proceeded make love to this delicate thing in a close embrace. Hugging me by the neck, she said some things in Korean and hummed "ahuhhh oppaaaah" into my ear. I unloaded like a bursted dam. She clamped me in with her legs for a good 30 seconds, trembled a couple of times. Her vagina contracted to squeeze every last drop out of me.

While resting, facing each other, I laid my hand on her waist, still mesmorized how good she is at being a woman (sexually). She let out her femininity, laughing at her own jokes, talked about things in her life. There are a lot of things I love about her.

F: 7.8
S: 9.5
A: 8

Solar @ASB:

I can understandy why many bros find her beautiful. I consider her looks more traditional, but not someone I'd dig. Her chin is slightly receding, otherwise her pictures are accurate. Great skin. 164cm frame. Her body lacked the harmonious roundness and curves I've come to expect from Korean MMs.

In shower I sense she has a very mature vibe, jokes around. WF was great. There is no arguing how good she is at BBBJ and reading reactions. The way she moans while filling her mouth with my dick has strong sense that she longs for it, which I thought adds tremendously to the experience.

She knows her way around a man's body, initiating these subtle skin to skin contact as if intentionally giving you a glimps of what you are about to have. Beautifully shaped vagina, her clitoris hides deeper inside. It requires some slippery invitation before it shyly comes out, along with it, her reactions.

I had a great time when she rode me in CG. Holding her hair up with one hand and placing the other on my chest as she pushes her hip back and forth. I finished in plow, getting a wift of her womanliness from her neck. Before we went to shower off she said my appearance and demeanor resembles a Korean actor/singer. Another MM have said the same thing before and showed me his pictures. I think I look nothing like the guy. Didn't want to disagree with her, I just went along.

F: 7.2
B: 7
S: 8
A: 8

Just going to touch on Alice to round out the Three Gold Flowers. I've reviewed Alice twice already. She is by far my favorite and most visited MM due to very good chemistry. Subjectively I believe she's got the best skin of any MM, along with a killer body.

I think the three of them are tight, they often refer to each other, they take ownership for what they do and I love them for it. Another thing is I believe they use the same brand of body wash lol.

These were my ratings for Alice @ASB back when she was @PG as reference

F: 6.8
B: 7.7
S: 9.5
A: 9.5

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-12-14 09:39:34 | 显示全部楼层
she knows u? bad luck really
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-12-14 12:28:06 | 显示全部楼层
lol stella knows op? what has op done to her
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-12-14 20:39:03 | 显示全部楼层
请问三朵金花是不是Alice   Solar  Lemon ?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-12-14 20:48:18 | 显示全部楼层
Adamsmith-moon 发表于 2017-12-14 09:39
she knows u? bad luck really

这楼主是谁你还猜不到?C的ex嘛
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-12-14 22:40:53 | 显示全部楼层
Maybe灰姑娘在现实生活认识菜狼哥,留意身边那些火热韩妹吧。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-12-14 23:01:46 | 显示全部楼层
密码码 发表于 2017-12-14 20:48
这楼主是谁你还猜不到?C的ex嘛

如果楼主在生活中认识C, 就凭三点就可以判断出她是谁. 1 CBK 2 A罩杯 3 颜值高像刘亦菲. 楼主并不一定不知道C是他生活中认识的某个谁. 为了避免尴尬所以C不开门,之前那个谁DAILO 的事是由爱生恨的一事件. 这次则是一个乌龙事件.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-12-14 23:15:52 | 显示全部楼层
Adamsmith-moon 发表于 2017-12-14 23:01
如果楼主在生活中认识C, 就凭三点就可以判断出她是谁. 1 CBK 2 A罩杯 3 颜值高像刘亦菲. 楼主并不一定不 ...

假如她不開門  我可省了錢  以為是CBC.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-12-14 23:47:32 | 显示全部楼层
F12 发表于 2017-12-14 20:39
请问三朵金花是不是Alice   Solar  Lemon ?
       正确。

Adamsmith-moon 发表于 2017-12-14 23:01
如果楼主在生活中认识C, 就凭三点就可以判断出她是谁. 1 CBK 2 A罩杯 3 颜值高像刘亦菲. 楼主并不一定不 ...

当天回家路上就在考虑这事。符合形容的只有两个人。不希望任何一个是她,回家就在各社交平台上查她们目前的工作/学习情况。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-12-15 08:11:30 | 显示全部楼层
这女生屡犯桃花,劫数~
看楼主报告,每位都玩的很投入,有狼性-!Leanna也一样可以替代她,不过你早晚也会厌,会有其他女生代替L。嫖客本性,常换常新,乐此不彼~ 玩好哈~
楼主表达的没WhiteMamba那么流畅,但形容的比白蛇生动。你倆都是激情型的,白大爷偏向dirty sex,不知道有木有做了Solar后门,如果没记错,他去了一整个暑假厂那
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-27 21:16 , Processed in 0.036205 second(s), 13 queries .