找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 8301|回复: 4

Fannie@AsianSexyBabe , Fiona@OhMyGirls , Becky@PandoraGirl

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-12-11 17:02:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Fannie @ ASB
Late night session, I was the last one.  Right from the get go I knew this was going to be a wild and rough session.  She a tad on the curvy side, lots of places to grab and hold onto face is pretty, high nose, big eyes and full lips.  Session started with grinding to music while we undressed.  Big natural breast come flopping out of her bra.  She placed my cock in her crack and grinded me hard.  SF2 included a back massage, got me all lose and relaxed for our session.  Lots of DT and spit, she got my cock all lubed up with her saliva; and sucked it so hard.  Hairy pussy which I like, she sat on my face as I ate out her pussy and ass while she stroke my cock like it was her last handjob ever.  Turned me around for RIM while I was in DOGGY position. she dug in nicely with split everywhere and then used her fingers to massage my prostate.  Afterwards BBBJ again while I massage her pussy with my hands, lightly digit her cause she said to be gentle.  Needed the dome, only lasted 2 minutes in ACG, she is tight in there.  After cum instantly pulls off dome and sucks my cock clean.
Face: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Service: 9/10
Attitude: 8/10

Fiona @ OMG
Long legs white skin pointed nose, long black hair, firm butt and breast.  Good feels from the door, she grabbing at my butt.  She smells really good.  DFK to bedroom, and undress while still locking lips.  WF during SF2, and more BBBJ outside the tub, its great being able to hold her head while she bobs my cock deep into her throat.  Back to bed for some 69, dome need to go on quick cause I wanted to get inside of her.  Small tattoo on tummy, little patch of hair.  ACG skills really good, mix up of grinding and riding.  Did some DOGGY while she was kneeling on a chair.  Finally finished in CIM.  She moans well, hopefully she was as into the session as I was.
Face: 7.5/10
Service: 8/10
Attitude: 8/10

Becky @ PG
Close to my area, keeper said she has great service so I need to pay a quick visit.  I feel like I know her from somewhere but I can't place it; lots of eye makeup, highlights and foundations.  Maybe shes got that generic K girl look.  Small size boobs, toned body no excess fat anywhere.  WF with BLS to start and then and back at the bed with lots of DT.  She has small and pointy tongue, she was trying to tickle the opening of the type of my cock.  RIM was great, she wiggled her tongue deep in my butt while stroking my balls and cock.  ACG and MISH and then back to ACG, busted my load.  Good mid day fuck during work; cannot complain about anything.  Location is good; very quite not much foot traffic.
Face: 7/10
Service: 8.5/10
Attitude: 7.5/10

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-12-11 17:17:26 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-12-11 21:51:01 | 显示全部楼层
白蛇哥的英文网评依我看在747是Number1

三位年龄如果只限猜3岁之内,你觉得多大?谢谢

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-12-12 09:22:39 | 显示全部楼层
Damn I wanna visit Fannie for her sloppy bbbj
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-12-16 23:32:45 | 显示全部楼层
密码码 发表于 2017-12-11 21:51
白蛇哥的英文网评依我看在747是Number1

三位年龄如果只限猜3岁之内,你觉得多大?谢谢

白蛇哥 的报告更像 广告词. 而不是心路历程. 可能, 有些店的英文广告词就是白蛇哥写的.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-23 05:18 , Processed in 0.034268 second(s), 13 queries .