AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 6671|回复: 19

Leanna @ AsianSexyBabe

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-12-4 20:41:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Haven't  hunt for quite a while , being in a relationship plus having a few very average section turns me away. I do have a regular to go to when i feel like having some outside meals. i think it actually helps my relationshop.

I have that crave for outside food today but as usual , that controversial local korea babe is not working. normally i'd just go and watch some jav and DIY.
but thanks to the greedy republicans, their tax bill sky rocketed my stocks today and when man have money on them they go extra itchy, so i decide to have a meal today.

I have lost touch with much of the market place so i dont have any idea who is hot.  i didnt want to travel far and i live north. To venture down to  yonge finch for a quicky is a little much for a weekday. and out of whats left i either have tried before or kamchi that look a little too mature ( told by some korean chickthat some of them are well kept but in late 30s even 40s).

Xmas is around the corner so choice is pretty clear to spend 300 rather than 400. and my choice is narrow down to Leanna.

noticed her for a while but was after someone gave her a f6.5 and 7.0  stopped me on my tracks. and after that i was involve with someone  and went without hunting for a while.

all i can says is curse that guy, she is not a 6.5... most of the lower end girls gets at least a 7 even those with obvious defects . 6.5 is definitely a smear and cock block, i could have been nailing her a lot sooner and for a lot more times... shame on who ever it was...

here is my grade:
F 7.7-7.8 a little crowding and showing her gums be better.
B 8-8.5 i have reason to beleive the boobs are natural, if not a damn good surgeon very soft a little saggy signs of being real. little belly, not spare tire,healthy and acceptale.
S 9 very accomodative, willing upon request. doggy , mish and tarantula finishs with bbj ( with hand, not cim) feel like a free splash, didnt want any restriction on the load.
A9 good chemistry, local level in english and cantonese. didnt look at clock.

repeat: yes, but sounds like she be gone soon since she doesnt want to be working around xmas and will be home b4 2018

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-12-4 21:20:14 | 显示全部楼层
she is a hottie,absolutely
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-12-4 23:29:34 | 显示全部楼层
I don't think you should jump to the conclusion that others are shilling or smearing too quickly just because your opinion is different.

A one point difference can be attributable to either a difference in taste, or simply because that guy gives tougher grades.

Do you remember back in school? Some teachers give out high marks very easily, others are tough as hell; same student same writing assignment, but if you are lucky and get an easy teacher you might get A, get a tough teacher and you might get a C.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-12-5 03:45:59 | 显示全部楼层

Dear Mr. Rockhardman,

I do say you make a firm and fine argument.    Even though it slides down a slippery slope so fast that it crashes into the base of the mountain.  Do you follow?  Allow me to explain.  You argue that a one point difference contributes to ones taste.  True but there is a fine line between past and fail.  What grade do you propose to be a past?  A five, a six, a six and a half?  Please reply.   I look forward to your........ummm.... blunt answer.     Have a nice day.

Let Darkness Ride

Darklord
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-12-5 09:02:35 | 显示全部楼层
Just like to follow up that CIM is not on her menu,  NO NO NO.  I heard it from the horses mouth.
Please no one wants to try, not YMMV.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-12-5 09:21:21 | 显示全部楼层
babyme 发表于 2017-12-5 09:02
Just like to follow up that CIM is not on her menu,  NO NO NO.  I heard it from the horses mouth.
Pl ...

cim is sick. i tab and pull out and get her to finish with hands. i wanted a free blast and the extra strokes after the shot.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-12-5 09:26:14 | 显示全部楼层
白色巨鯨 发表于 2017-12-5 09:21
cim is sick. i tab and pull out and get her to finish with hands. i wanted a free blast and the ex ...

totally agreed.  I even do not like BJ.  Normal person with fetish for skinny waist and big boobs.  Age no issue.
MILK is ok.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-12-5 15:31:04 | 显示全部楼层
Never ask for CIM from Leanna, you will piss her off!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-12-5 17:38:23 | 显示全部楼层
Darklord 发表于 2017-12-5 03:45
Dear Mr. Rockhardman,

I do say you make a firm and fine argument.    Even though  ...

well said. and this lady deserve an A in most contests. i am a mean marker and i dont give As easily. but i probably wont be call a shill if i did give her a 8+. she is at the very least above average. so a 6.5 is definitely a smear.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-12-5 19:30:49 | 显示全部楼层
白色巨鯨 发表于 2017-12-5 17:38
well said. and this lady deserve an A in most contests. i am a mean marker and i dont give As easi ...

Leanna最火的時候在D店,那時个脸分是7.5-9,粉丝一堆,最大的爭议不是分数,而是她游说客人写网评,出报告的密度之高在747点心这块后无來者
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 08:12 , Processed in 0.034945 second(s), 13 queries .