AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 10382|回复: 20

Florrie @ Victoria Girl

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-11-23 20:57:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
i thought to myself the picture looks like Nana at purple sugar so I wanted to see if it’s the same person or a different person, but it’s not her, booking was easy but keeper asked if we can rearrange I said no, lol. I was notify that it was her first day don’t know how is her service, but that is fine, keeper also told me her “real age” which is 22, arrived early waited for a few moment, got the buzz, tried buzzing about a million times but the machine doesn’t ring so I ended up following someone in, by the way this is an apartment not a condo went up to the unit she opened the door, she wasn’t bad looking just a average girl with more then enough make up, it’s okay for a 150 meal, headed for the bedroom, this is a pretty big apartment, I undressed myself and threw my clothes onto the floor, headed for the shower, she seems a bit rush during shower, she gave me a waterflute for literally 2 seconds, she told me done so I went out and grabbed the towel, she stayed in the shower for 3 more seconds, to me it seems like she didn’t wash herself, she did help me dry up though, by the way turn on the heat it’s fucking cold. Headed back to the bedroom, I lie down on the bed and let her serve me, she started off with titties rub, then when she got close to my face, I could smell someone else saliva what a huge turn off, also she was breathing hard I could smell her breathe which is not pleasant, then she moved down south for BBBJ, lots of tongue action on the shaft, some on the head, when she give bbbj her head changes different angle it actually feels different. Then she put on the condom and started with CG then reverse CG after a min or two she told me she is tired so we switched, she looked at me with a kinky face do you want to do it from behind or on top, I choose behind. When I enter I could smell fish and piss and I don’t even know how to describe it, at this point I told her I am tired to get me away, lie down and told her to just use her hands, during that she licked my nipples again then licked my dick head and said “ I want to eat it “, hope she meant my cum not my dick, but when I actually came she didn’t taste it so. I headed for the shower and told her I would shower myself, Shen went to the washroom and rinse her kitty, key word RINSE not wash and only her kitty, she offered to dry me up but I refuse I will do it myself.

Face: 7 okay for a 150 meal, not a fan of her make up with bright red lipstick.
Age: 27+ That’s not guess not the actually age, apparently the actually age is 22 so.
Body: 7.5 tits are C cup natural, very soft, she got a little belly, got a little ass but not fit nor tight, didn’t see any tattoos, but I saw a mole on her back on the left side, also another one somewhere around her boobs and I saw a scar on her arm. Don’t judge me I don’t know why , I looked at this lol, maybe she kept the lights on.
Service: N/A didn’t explore kissing so I don’t know, but she didn’t help drying me up, BBBJ, shower for twoAttitude: 7.5 face changed when I said I am tired.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-11-23 22:38:03 | 显示全部楼层
photos on the website look like a goddess , perfect. 7,7,5 ? actual score should be higher
fed up with visiting townhouses..which sucks
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-11-24 02:14:05 | 显示全部楼层
Adamsmith-moon 发表于 2017-11-23 22:38
photos on the website look like a goddess , perfect. 7,7,5 ? actual score should be higher

Ya. I don’t see the resemblance
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-11-24 02:44:38 | 显示全部楼层

Are you joking? You actually believe the photos on agency websites?

Either you are just joking around or you should have a newbie rank instead of veteran.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-11-24 03:05:49 | 显示全部楼层
fed up w ...

所以我很少看鸡店网站, 更不会相信那些资料和照片.

在这里一段时间, 我已经知道有哪些狼兄的报告可靠, 并且品味跟我相投, 所以我跟着他们的报告就很安全.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-11-24 03:14:33 | 显示全部楼层
jensen0630 发表于 2017-11-24 03:05
所以我很少看鸡店网站, 更不会相信那些资料和照片.

在这里一段时间, 我已经知道有哪些狼兄的报告可靠,  ...

I do the same.
Great men think alike.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-11-24 08:30:03 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢楼主报告,我本来想约她的,看着36D,没想到是C
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-11-24 10:25:01 | 显示全部楼层
接盘侠 发表于 2017-11-24 08:30
谢谢楼主报告,我本来想约她的,看着36D,没想到是C

You need to find an ad that advertised E that way you will get a D
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-11-24 12:34:43 | 显示全部楼层
hornyme 发表于 2017-11-24 10:25
You need to find an ad that advertised E that way you will get a D

It's very hard to find a E cup+ Asian MM
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-11-24 19:05:24 | 显示全部楼层
150的点心很少有什么好体验,我宁可找220以上起跳的MM
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-19 12:17 , Processed in 0.036904 second(s), 13 queries .