AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4746|回复: 4

Candy@Mae88

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-11-19 00:18:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Booked her for an hour. Booking went very smooth, and she was ready right on time. Thank you booker.Description on the website is accurate: around 164cm, C cup (man-made, but not the naturally looking type) and I'd say around 100lbs.
The action:
As soon as I walked into the room, lots of DFK, body rubbing. She got down, took everything off, and gave a BBBJ. She loves moaning, which I like very much. Next was the usual shower routine, which we can skip the details. She also kept calling me oppa in a very soft voice.

Next onto the bed.
First, she performed a bit of rimming, and then licking all the way up to my neck.
Then lots of pussy teasing, rubbing and DFK (while on top, in cowgirl position, then switched to reverse cowgirl). BBBJ was next. Didn't keep eye contact that much.

Performed multiple positions and her body was really nice to look at from cowgirl position. Her butt has some meat (while I'm not 100% sure, she may have had some bit of butt implant because when i grabbed it, one part of it was somewhat hard, felt like her boobs). However, that didn't ruin my overall experience since her service was top notch! She kept the action going throughout the hour, even right after 1st service.
I think she really enjoys doggy style and she loves looking at the actions from the mirror. Pretty hot.

CIM was extra. Didn't take it.

Face: 8.5 - pic on the website is accurate, although her face is vertically more elongated. Hair color is the same. Definitely between early and mid 20s. I'd be surprised if she is in her late 20s, unless Korean magic.
Body: 8.5 - very pleasant to look at in various positions, especially in the mirror. She feels bony on the body though. But if you're looking for a naturally looking girl, then she may not be for you.
Service: 10 - What can I say? The service was one of the best. Her english is bad, but actions speak louder than words.
Attitude: 10 - She is very plesant to interact with. Funny girl. A smoker! Only smelled a little bit but that didn't bother me.

Repeat: Yes, if she ever comes because she's only staying here for a week (maybe until Sunday?) and she'll be going to Vancouver next.

This is my first review and I hope these info are helpful.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-11-19 00:46:41 | 显示全部楼层
most k girls in this industry are smokers.
actually, if you visit korea, u will find people smoke almost everywhere.
unlike taiwan , HK and Canada where people are strictly prohibited to smoke in indoor places .
the problem is not if she smoke or not! whether she is a hot girl  is the most important.
do you know her name when she was in toronto??????
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-11-19 00:54:01 | 显示全部楼层
Adamsmith-moon 发表于 2017-11-19 00:46
most k girls in this industry are smokers.
actually, if you visit korea, u will find people smoke a ...

Right on the money, yes she was hot, smoking or non-smoking is not important. Thanks for your input.
No I don't know her name in TO.
But apparently her name is also Candy in Vancouver.
Unless you mean she has some sort of famous nickname. I wouldn't know that.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-11-19 02:14:25 | 显示全部楼层
I think she told me she havent been to toronto yet. She is staying here for 10 days, so i guess sunday is her last day. She told me she come back next summer
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-12-3 16:48:07 | 显示全部楼层
She is so good and I wish she can come back!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-24 01:42 , Processed in 0.037140 second(s), 13 queries .