找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 8865|回复: 39

Abby and Chung Lee @ Dream4u

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-11-10 22:39:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Abby

Visited her when she was in the hotel, pretty nice hotel booking wasn’t easy nor hard, arrived at the location went up, she opened the door, it wasn’t bad, grabbed my arms and lead me toward the bed and help me undress, held my hand into the shower, nothing special don’t remember if she did waterflute or not. Head the back to the bed and I lied down, she sure does know how to make a session go well by complimenting you, started with lfk slowly moved down to bbbj, then we put on the dome dome and get it started I felt her kitty is already wet for some reason, could be KY since it was very slippery, anyways she started on top then we switched to doggy and I released my load.

Face: 7 above average but not a head turner.
Body: 7.5 meaty but not fat though she is thick, with B cup. ( tattoo on the lower back )
Service: 8 GFE, DFK, LFK, BBBJ.
Attitude: 9 very nice girl, can’t pick on anything.
Repeat: No.

Chung Lee

Saw the pictures, first one is good but the second and third in the uniform is bad, but I took my chances, booking went easy, arrived at the location and buzz the code then went up, no security. She opened the door, I was just like fuck, my luck has failed me, turns out she looks like the second and third picture but whatever she’s not ugly so I went in. We undressed ourselves then head for the shower, I like her shower routine, she told me to go in front, after that she press her tits against my back and wash me from the back, put her arms down between my legs and reach for my dick, also there is waterflute with mouth wash and hot water, after shower she wiped my back for me, only back not front... Also, I don’t know why she wore a slipper in the shower lol.  then we went back to the bedroom then she started off with nipples licking while rubbing her tits all over me then went straight down to my penis, her BBBJ is very light but she teases you and give you eye contact, after a while she put on the condom and started on top, then I turned her around for mish, she doesn’t let me kiss her only like 5 kiss that lasted 0.1 seconds each, that killed the mood my dick got soft and I was like I came so I stopped.

Face: 6.5 not good looking for sure, she have a puffy circular face.
Body: 7 tits are only B cup, got some meat on her ass but it isn’t tight it’s saggy, a bit of extra fat, thigh is thick, skin is smooth except below her ass.
Service: 7 kissing is the most important thing, which she doesn’t have but her shower routine is good, not a GFE exp. more like a fuck then leave.
Attitude:7 average, not good.
Repeat: Fuck no.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-11-10 23:21:45 | 显示全部楼层
sounds like expensive girls and not worth the price
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-11-10 23:42:58 | 显示全部楼层
这儿没湿吻肯定是NoNo的,这方面每次约陸妹都是大概率的事
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-11-10 23:47:52 | 显示全部楼层
Also, I don’t know why she wore a slipper in the shower lol.

LOL in China/HK some of the smaller houses/apartments has this shower&toilet combo bathroom. So everyone has this habit of wearing rubber slippers when showering. Keeps feet from touching 'floor'
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-11-10 23:52:56 | 显示全部楼层
密码码 发表于 2017-11-10 23:42
这儿没湿吻肯定是NoNo的,这方面每次约陸妹都是大概率的事

So it could be a culture thing .  Bottom OK,. Top no no unless hubby or BF. Haha.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-11-11 00:19:19 | 显示全部楼层
babyme 发表于 2017-11-10 23:52
So it could be a culture thing .  Bottom OK,. Top no no unless hubby or BF. Haha.

sir, you are right. In Toronto, u can kiss most of the K girls but only a few C girls.
C girls want to save that for future hubbies. K girls devote everything she has to busienss. I would be pissed off if no kiss especially when the girl is pretty. you too?  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-11-11 00:20:26 | 显示全部楼层
本来以为是lee美腿空姐想约的。但看楼主说下身thick就算了zz
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-11-11 00:55:14 | 显示全部楼层
babyme 发表于 2017-11-10 23:52

Irena was quite the opposite, passionate DFK but bottom reserved
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-11-11 03:35:32 | 显示全部楼层
djb1991 发表于 2017-11-11 00:55
Irena was quite the opposite, passionate DFK but bottom reserved

This is D4U post.  Keep I on her own post please.
Off Topic, haha.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-11-11 05:02:06 | 显示全部楼层
Bottom line:  Over priced!  
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-2 19:16 , Processed in 0.037031 second(s), 13 queries .