AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 6915|回复: 19

Star@Babyface, Sally@OhMyGirl, Leah@VictoriaGirl

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-11-4 21:16:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I haven't hunted for almost 10 months, but I feel pretty horny these days so I resume my hunting life. I like adventure and explore new girls from some new garages (OMG and VG).  Based on the pics that I saw on this website,  i decided to give it a shot for STAR @babyface, Bella @OMG and Leah @VG within the past 3 weeks.

Star @Babyface

Location: 8 - very close to hwy 404, and easy to find. However,  the lift in lobby is very close to the front desk.  The front desk people would see you when you went up.

Face: 7.5 - the picture on the website looks better. She is from Taiwan. Age looks around 23-25.  I like her short hair which fits her a lot. FYI, I am a face fucker and I think I won't turn my head if I see her on the street.

Body: 7 - slim and petite. Personally I don't mind slim, but her tits are pretty small - B- or smaller to me. Her skin was kinda dry when I met her.  She had tatoos on her arm before, but she said she underwent treatment and there was a white patch still.

Service: 7.5 - no gf feeling- to me her service was pretty mechanical. Maybe there was no chemistry between us. She needs to put on a lot of KY before the main course. There was some DFKs I guess it's YMMV. Some brothers may get better treatment and have a much better score.

Attitude: 8.5 - feeling like an old friend. We chatted quite a bit, and on that night, she had a glass of red wine on the table. We chatted quite a bit on the wine as she likes red wine.

Repeat: NO. I am a face fucker and body person.

Sally @OMG

Location: 9 - a new condo near hwy 7 and warden. Not easy to find at the beginning as there are a couple of condo buildings nearby. The good thing is that you don't need to pass through security to go upstairs (+ 1 mark for this).

Face: 7 - she looked tired when i met her on that day. Age looks 23+ to me. Her face is more like GND - not a headturner to me. The pic on OMG website looks pretty good  to me (I would give her a 8 when I looked at the picture).

Body: 7.5 - she is not slim or fat. Personally I don't like too slim body. Her butt skin was kinda rough for her age.  Tits are B- - kind of small, and definitely way under Size C as advertised on the ads.

Service: 10 - I opted for 45 minutes. Service was top-notch to me. She was one of the girls who gave me a special GF feeling. She wrapped behind me when I started to take off my clothes. WF during shower and we had quite long DFK - she really enjoyed DFK!  When we started the bed session, I started to put one finger into her hole and she enjoyed it so much.  Lots of natural water came out, and then i continued to have DATY on her. Her moans started becoming more frequent, and I could see her enjoying it so much. Her BBBJ was pretty good - I almost blowed if I didn't ask her to stop. She enjoyed the whole session and she cumed twice for the whole section.  She called me 'my dear' in mandarin when she got aroused. My feeling was like making love to her rather than fucking her.

Attitude: 10 - She acted like my girlfriend. Greeted me by wrapping my arm, and smiled for the whole session. Talked about studying in Vancouver and will be back to study soon.

Repeat: Maybe - if I can't find good meals, I will probably return for a visit. I usually don't repeat but I really enjoy her being my GF during the whole session.

Leah @VG

Location: Located in a house near Bayview and Finch. The street where the house was located was very quiet at night. Hope it won't catch attention from the neighbours. I prefer a condo rather than a house. There were 3 girls in the house when I went there 2 weeks ago. Another girl was Jolin @tea828 now, and another one was tall Korean lady with fake boobs.

Face: 7 - I am pretty strict on face. She was from Taiwan. However, her dark circles on her eyes are a big minus to me. Her pics on the website  must be PS!! I would rate her face on the ads for at least 8. Her actual age may be 22-24 but the dark circles made her look way older. She told me that she inherited the dark circles from her mom - lol.

Body: 7 - she is slim and very petite - she is the most petite out of the 3 girls. Her skin color is kinda tan - not as white as what was advertised on the ads. I personally prefer white pinkish color. Tits are small - A+ or B- to me. Damn, the three girls that I tried have small tits! Next time I need to find a bigger but natural one - lol.  If brothers want tall legs or big tits, you can skip her.

Service: 8. Picked half anhour. Quite a lot of DFK throughout the session - however, compared to Bella @OMG, I don't feel the GF feeling. She enjoyed the whole session. Standard routine, WF during shower, DFKs. kissed throughout my whole body, and then BBBJ - quite good.

Attitude: 8. Quite down to earth and we chatted quite a lot about different topics. She is more like a friend to me (not girl friend).

Repeat: NO. I am a face fucker and body person.

Overall, if I have to pick, this is the preference:  Sally > Star > Leah.  

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-11-4 23:56:58 | 显示全部楼层
正常吧。 看来店家码价格比较公道。
bella 230  >  star 220 > Leah 150
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-11-5 00:03:03 | 显示全部楼层
关于OMG的Bella你是否搞错了,把Sally的服务当成是Bella的了?因为以前有狼友对Bella写的review是这样的:没有daty,服务和态度也不热情。

A2A by 密碼碼

Face: 7.5 臉帶酒窩﹐鵝蛋臉但不太尖﹐好看但不算令人印象深刻
Body: 7.8 嬌小而不是瘦到見骨。B胸﹐能一手拿到﹐天然。喜歡奶頭被刺激。下面小量毛(稱曾部份鐳射處理)。
Service: 6 店主事前說明﹐無論是45分鐘或1小時還是1sog。而且妹子不耐操﹐無DATY﹐有點可惜。DFK倒是不錯。
Damage: 230 (比平均貴了10)﹐店主也建議45分鐘時段多於一小時。

總體來說﹐在諸般限制之下﹐實在意猶未盡。女孩倒不算差﹐而且一天不願接客太多 - 還望各位師兄溫柔對待

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-11-5 00:44:46 | 显示全部楼层
Sorry for Bella it should be Sally. Thanks brother for correcting it
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-11-5 10:15:48 | 显示全部楼层
azncm 发表于 2017-11-5 00:03
关于OMG的Bella你是否搞错了,把Sally的服务当成是Bella的了?因为以前有狼友对Bella写的review是这样的: ...

我也奇怪,明明以前不让daty的怎么过了几天就可以了。。。难道是mm想通了?
另外,GND和MCOT是什么意思哈?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-11-5 10:36:12 | 显示全部楼层
lasun 发表于 2017-11-5 10:15
我也奇怪,明明以前不让daty的怎么过了几天就可以了。。。难道是mm想通了?
另外,GND和MCOT是什么意思哈 ...

应该是girlfriend next door 和my cup of tea的意思。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-11-5 11:25:55 | 显示全部楼层
楼主去完把名子都搞错,年龄这项就别忽悠了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-11-6 10:24:42 | 显示全部楼层
Leah 我没見過,不好發表評論。 Star 及 Sally 我約過,年紀没什麽不對啊,Star 我感覺 24 - 27 歲, Sally 更年輕我會給 21-24 歲。  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-11-6 21:40:55 | 显示全部楼层
sally是算比较年轻的没什么风尘味
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-11-7 10:45:23 | 显示全部楼层
Sally 給我的感覺就是年輕的學生妹一枚,如果她跟我說她 21 歲我都會信的, 和她做愛時感到她身體反應敏感 , 就好像 Lia@babyface 一様 , 是年輕的身軆才會有的那種 。可惜明天她也要走了 。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-5 15:41 , Processed in 0.034302 second(s), 13 queries .