AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4355|回复: 0

Sylvia @ Moonwaiting

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-10-17 23:30:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Saw Moonwaiting got new girls so decided to give a try. Saw Sylvia yesterday for one hour session. In my opinion, she is not a head turner but still pretty. No Korean style "warm welcome" after door opened, but she got her smile and offered me to sit down when I taking off my shoes which I feel very thoughtful. We both striped ourself in the bedroom. I can tell she is very new to this business and she want to please her customer.
In the shower she told me its just her second day here and still fighting with jet lag. Although, there was no WF I don't mind at all because she is new and tired.

Onto the bed, was pretty standard routine. She licked my back and leg (背部漫游). Turnover, was about 10 mins BBBJ. Then she asked me do I want continue BBBJ or make the first shot now, second shot later. I didn't want her too tired so I make the first shot and the rest are just massage and talk about our ex-relationship history.

Overall score:
F: 7.5
B: 7.8 (she is about 170cm tall. Nice and white skin. B cup. Nice around ass.) I saw her ass when I followed her for second shower...damm
S: 6.5 (She is new and tired but service wise still have room to improve)
A: 8 (Smile all the time even she is very tired and only had some fruit for dinner)

She is young, nice, and new so please treat her nice as well.

http://moonwaitingvip.com/6122-2/

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-20 03:15 , Processed in 0.037198 second(s), 13 queries .