AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 1362|回复: 5

Sad story in Vegas, just Sensor did play a part to help

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-10-3 07:59:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Heard that the SMOKE detector is the thing that triggered the authorities to go into the killer ROOM in the hotel.
Or it may take longer to find out where the killer is.

So smoke detector does save lives, in this case not YOURS, but others.
Did you check your battery yet ?????
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-10-3 12:05:28 | 显示全部楼层
Automatic rifles should NEVER be sold to civilians.  Just imagine if the assailant and police had a fire fight, and the police was out-gunned and out-powered, resulting in 50 dead cops?!

I am not against gun ownership, single shot weapons are ok for self-defense, not automatic or semi-automatic weapons or bullet proof vests.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-10-3 15:45:30 | 显示全部楼层
I second that.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-10-4 10:58:03 | 显示全部楼层
Please enlighten me how to out power police when they have magazines feed 30, 40 or even 100 rounds in full auto, meanwhile a lawful gun owner in Canada has only 5 rounds in semi-auto, which is the most lethal power a lawful Canadian can possiblely have?

AND good luck to you to "self-defense" yourself with single shoot weapon when a bear or a pack of wolves, coyote coming at you when you are out in the field, camping, farming or what not, and believe me, 911 works so well at the time you need them the most.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-10-4 13:28:14 | 显示全部楼层
NONE of the wild animals will take the initiative to attack humans UNLESS you are too close to their siblings or when they are really hungry.  Instinctively, wild animals' reaction to seeing humans, is stay away.

Don't take my word for it, just read something about wild animal behavior.

When humans have no choice, just kill the leader of the pack which is usually upfront and the rest will disperse!

This is how humans become top of the food chain!

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-10-8 18:03:36 | 显示全部楼层
The law abiding civilian CAN NOT own automatic weapons in Canada, now please convince the 2,000,000 black guns smuggled in Canada to do the same.

You are worrying Cops being killed, I am worrying the police state Canada is turning into. Here is some facts.

Canada DO NOT have dead penalty, YET in average year, there are about 25 fatal shootings by police, and about twice as many who die under police custody at various reasons, compare to aveage 2 cops murdered at their job per year.
(Please google Ontario SIU report, Independent Investigations Office BC, and Alberta Serious Incident Response Team report, and Stastic Canada for numbers, dont take my word for it, look it up youself.)

Police kills UNCONVICTED civilian, courts DO NOT...tell me about the spirit of LAW~

Othersthings, when declared some magezines illegal after long standing 30 years legitimacy in Canada, RCMP issue MEMO. Now there is a huge class lawsue on that subject, without closures, they policed it regardlessly.

This magazine was legalized by Parliament law maker, and police over power Parliament on it...tell me about the spirit of LAW~

Not only I read articles on animal behaviors, I also hunt. Yes, they dont usually come close to human. We are saying the necessity of owning a rifle that s on fast reload. Because once they do, I wish you all the best lucks to kill the leader in single shoot under stress. Same applys to house break in, google Ian Thomson's case to learn more.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 13:21 , Processed in 0.038719 second(s), 13 queries .