AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 7405|回复: 13

Zanzibar Strip Club

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-10-1 00:59:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Time to report back as some bros might be angry due to the fact that i was a bit lazy anyway got there around 1030pm and the place is already full of girls. So couple bros and i are first timer which we understand tht we might get fk over and we kinda did. Girls there are super hot but be mindfull for those who are going to a strip club in a group for the first time. Please dont do any lap dance in a group because girls are just gonna keep coming up and we had tht problem which 5 or 6 girls came and we thought 20$ per each girl which was still ok. lucky, since ive been hunting so i was more aware and less shy but we still spend $400 each for half an hour.....( could of tried those high end girls here=(....). But most of all, we did had fun and it was a good lesson which could of been worse if i havent tell them to go. ps. there are going to be lots of yelling over money so be careful of fights that might break out which we saw tht nite .
Over all:

Door fee: N/A ( must order a drink)

Girls: most of them  Face : 8-9  Body: 8-9

Repeat: yes, i would go back but this time probably just gonna buy a drink and watch hahaha
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-10-1 01:17:07 | 显示全部楼层
The girls there aggressively solicit dances and will give you attitude when you refuse.

Also beware of the fast count where the stripper does a couple of dances and charges you for more songs than you actually had. There is nothing you can do other than pay up because if you don't the bouncers will come over and "suggest" that you do.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-10-1 09:52:48 | 显示全部楼层
As a strip club veteran, I am disappointed to see you didn't find my article from 2016 lol.
Getting ripped off by two dancers? Not news to me, I took my first timer friend to Zanzibar two years ago and the same thing happen to him.
The best way to not get ripped off if to count with the stripper. They know they can't rip you off that way.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-10-1 14:05:59 | 显示全部楼层
I've always wondered what happens if a stripper shorts you songs and you have a disagreement.  Not like the bouncer will actually hit you.   Do you call the police and take it to small claims court?  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-10-1 14:30:36 | 显示全部楼层
kdefine 发表于 2017-10-1 14:05
I've always wondered what happens if a stripper shorts you songs and you have a disagreement.  Not l ...

Ask for the manager, stay rational and clam. You are still a costumer and the longer the girl waste her time arguing for 20 dollars, the less time she has to make money from others. I had a girl that tried to charge me 80 for three, claiming four songs have passed, she didn't know that I remembered the dancers name on stage and each dancers did three songs. I cued the owner of club (brass rail) let him knew the situation and said I don't mind paying 20 more as tip, but not as a service I didn't get. Guess what, I got a free drink and I don't see that girl working there anymore.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-10-2 04:23:07 | 显示全部楼层
kdefine 发表于 2017-10-1 14:05
I've always wondered what happens if a stripper shorts you songs and you have a disagreement.  Not l ...

Really depends on the circumstances. I've personally seen cases where there were disputes between the strippers and customers over payment and the bouncers came over made the customer pay what the stripper demand.

Not like the bouncer will actually hit you.

Yes they will if you are uncooperative.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-10-2 08:11:40 | 显示全部楼层
Report to police? I would not think the Police will handle a minor dispute of just $20, it is a waste of police resources. Also, it is not an emergency case, you may have to stay there for hours to wait for the appearance of a police. Do you have the patience to wait because of just $20.

拳頭在近, 官府在遠, 在三山五嶽的地方逞英雄, 可能會是自討苦吃. 別人的成功故事, 如果跟隨, 可能會令自己後悔.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-10-2 08:17:23 | 显示全部楼层
As long as you are not drunk.
Should pay as you go,  one song finished, one $20 given.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-10-2 11:44:22 | 显示全部楼层
babyme 发表于 2017-10-2 08:17
As long as you are not drunk.
Should pay as you go,  one song finished, one $20 given.

Hahaha then you probably haven't been to "enough" strip clubns then lmfao

I fucking called it right?

at Zanibar some hot girls are actually hot as fuck (of course there are nasty ones as well)

But now if you go to an Asian garage you'd be disspointed lmfao
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-10-2 11:47:30 | 显示全部楼层
qazwsxedcleo 发表于 2017-10-2 11:44
Hahaha then you probably haven't been to "enough" strip clubns then lmfao

Now that I can get the REAL Thing, why bother ?????
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-24 21:20 , Processed in 0.036154 second(s), 13 queries .