找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: Hung_Wei_Lo

PandoraGirl booking problem

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-9-25 20:05:59 | 显示全部楼层
fuckme 发表于 2017-9-25 19:57
Whenever I see the signature photo of this guy, it reminds me 一隻過街老鼠 and the following post  ...

係喇,但隻老鼠久唔久就桔個頭出嚟,當無事發生過。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-9-25 20:41:45 | 显示全部楼层
iambrown 发表于 2017-9-25 19:15
Bravo PG, very well done. I will go to PG more often.

This asshole generated an SDS scandal on que ...

Haha, you still remember him and his BS STD scandal with Queen C.

I'm not surprised if Cinderstella banned him, and wouldn't open the door for him.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-9-25 21:22:52 | 显示全部楼层
whys pg doing this lol so rude
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-9-25 21:31:12 | 显示全部楼层
Okay..want the gloves off? I'll try to use small words since comprehension of the English language seems to be lacking here..

iambrown: lookie here at the internet tough guy.  Still walking around with your backpack?  Yes, the entire hole in my story is that I forgot about some unforgettable broad who I saw MONTHS before even seeing Cathy (and it's with a fucking C, and a K you moron.) That was the only reason why my "story" was deemed BS.   I was fully willing to meet up with you, Ben or anyone to correlate phone records (I.E. approximate visits to garages) to when I was diagnosed.  NO FUCKING TAKERS. Fabricated my ass.  All you chicken shits already passed judgement, because I soiled the name of your queen...get the fuck out you fucking white knight

ih8te: never got a chance.  Called this morning to book. No problems.  Tried a courtesy call to let them know I was going to be late. No answer...and no answer for the next half hour, going to a voicemail that's not set up.  So no one to complain to.  

fuckme: who the fuck are you again?

APOC - hey genius, how is she/PG supposed to know who I am?  why the fuck have they been answering my calls, taking the time to let me know when so and so is available and when not?  why bother entertaining my booking?  The only people who should be able to correlate my phone number with my profile is Tim from ZP.  Cathy knew my face and profile here because of the "game."  And besides, if your reading comprehension is up to par, I didn't even make it to the fucking door.  What you're implying is that all the garages share this information which in my mind is a serious breach. I always thought you were the voice of reason..guess not and you're just another asshole who when a pitchfork is raised, joins in the fun.

brown: coming back to you, because you're just a little shill.  Joke around with 7sam?  From what it looked like, he was just adding fuel to the fire since all of you internet tough guys jumped on poor little ol' me.  "Taken down for 2 weeks, then tested ok" how do you know she didn't have it and took the medication until all was clear?  oh right, you guys were best friends and she confided everything to you because you're her knight in shining armour.  Like she's going to admit she had something in the job she's in...morons. Besides, why're you living in the past bro?  just because a Winnie the Pooh avatar deprived you from seeing someone who probably faked interest in you?  what does your fucking post have to do with PG booking me for an appointment then standing me up, wasting my time, gas and patience?  why don't you get the fuck out of here

...anyone else?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-9-25 22:37:48 | 显示全部楼层
my booking with PG has been fine.... Just one guy or anybody else has similar issue?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-9-26 00:11:44 | 显示全部楼层
peterc 发表于 2017-9-25 22:37
my booking with PG has been fine.... Just one guy or anybody else has similar issue?

I am dealing with almost all Asian agencies and in my opinion Pandora is the worst one.
it got better recently but still far away from some other agencies.
Eventually you will get your booking but they are sometimes late replying if they reply at all.
I think it also it depends who you are trying to book.
If the girl is already fully booked they don't even bother replying to you.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-9-26 01:17:38 | 显示全部楼层
Personally, I have not had any booking/appointment problems with them at all. But I'm doing mostly multi hours appointments nowadays so they might pay extra attention to my bookings.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-9-26 02:12:54 | 显示全部楼层
asuran 发表于 2017-9-26 01:17
Personally, I have not had any booking/appointment problems with them at all. But I'm doing mostly m ...

VVIP and that is why.
Each TO visit all well planned.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-9-26 02:46:41 | 显示全部楼层
asuran 发表于 2017-9-26 01:17
Personally, I have not had any booking/appointment problems with them at all. But I'm doing mostly m ...

They cant handle me in 1 hour, i couldnt imagine subjecting these women to two hours of my dick.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-9-26 02:51:30 | 显示全部楼层
harambe 发表于 2017-9-26 02:46
They cant handle me in 1 hour, i couldnt imagine subjecting these women to two hours of my dick. : ...

I thought he meant multiple booking, not hour PLUS booking.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-24 13:41 , Processed in 0.037906 second(s), 11 queries .