AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 5294|回复: 11

Lucia @ Dream4U

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-9-21 22:54:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
In past few day  i had been hunting few shop, and today i finaly hunter down for D4U shop and D4U didn't let me down.  ( lol since every time I vist they alway have really good young and first time Dim Sum)

i believe i was the first visiter for her for today and i arrived early and easy parking and while i was up and i see there a good dum sum in 电梯 which is good and when i was going to the front door i see across the door there another 2 dim sum went out and damn it make me on fire and can't wait to see Lucia to cool down my machine gun.

And when i first saw her, the first image in my head she is young, Pure and it look like Univerty student age( like 20-23). Before we start we just chart around 5-10 min since i want to ensure how old she is, i am very intererting young dim sum which like her.  Afer we finish chart we just start it.  She body is kind of not fat and it kind  of light meat which i love it. and her boob is between B+ to C which nature+sensitive and give another like.  For what i see from her service she is really new and she is so shy+ Pure .  on downstair it look like never open ( she already cut the forest which left some glass )and when i see her 包魚 which give my machine gun already cant stand it.  As you can see this is first time happen on my hunting live.  when we are in 女上男下 and   my machine gun pull out  to switch to 男上女下 but funny thing the firewall still on her 包魚 which hold it and it required me to get a new second  firewall to continue to do 男上女下.  you can tell her  downstair it sooooo tight. (FEELS GOOD) .  After i release my machine gun and clean up, we shower togher and god i was like 旅來旅去 on her every angle. and  her skin is smooth and my hand can;t 離開 becuase we just have a good time on shower togther,

After alll, just want to said:  " This dim Sum young, New dim sum , she boobs so sensitive, and ci  sooooo tight for me.

Face: 7.7  I give this becuase she is young and she is cute/pretty  i am a face fan
Body 8  light meat , boob is between B+ to C( nature+sensitive) , and epsaully her包魚 i like it
Service 7.5  she try her best but she did a good service for me
Attitude 9   - great and she always  simle with angle simile and face. plus we kiss a lot.
Damage: + 300
repat, : 100% will revisti her soon when i have time, too busy for me right now

In Conlusion, for all wolf please treat her well since she kind of little bit shy.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-9-22 17:55:54 | 显示全部楼层
Sir please just use mm is good enough.  We all know d4u has mainly Chinese mm.  Dim sum is kind of disrespectful.
BTW. Machine gun needs more than lisence to own, you know.
Glad. That you had a good time.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-9-22 18:11:47 | 显示全部楼层
DFK and DATY available?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-9-22 20:27:00 | 显示全部楼层
babyme 发表于 2017-9-22 18:55
Sir please just use mm is good enough.  We all know d4u has mainly Chinese mm.  Dim sum is kind of d ...

oh ok, i alway use dim sum as mean MM, but didnt know this is disrespectful and now as you remind me from now on i will call them MM.

yep we have a good time
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-9-22 20:28:13 | 显示全部楼层
One shot only? It doesn't say one or two shots on the website.   
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-9-22 20:30:54 | 显示全部楼层
djb1991 发表于 2017-9-22 19:11
DFK and DATY available?

only LFK and mm refuse DFK for me which before i want to DFK i ask her first

DATY - she didn't allow me to do it since i believe she shy and new and young
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-9-22 21:11:51 | 显示全部楼层
First Lucia report, thanks for TOFTT.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-9-22 21:17:40 | 显示全部楼层
真羡慕楼主。看了图片我也很想试一下,可惜不在大多
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-9-22 23:20:58 | 显示全部楼层
Only one shot?
Wondering one or two shots cause doesn't say on the website
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-9-23 05:28:07 | 显示全部楼层
She should switch location with melody so I can try her
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-25 14:32 , Processed in 0.040342 second(s), 13 queries .