AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3021|回复: 0

olivia@mae88

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-9-18 07:12:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
always wanted to try Olivia because someone said she is probably Cutie, but I've been very busy lately. Finally had the time to try yesterday. Based on my experience compared to Cutie's previous reviews, I can say she is 99% Cutie. The pictures on mae88 is definiitely her. Her mouth is like that. The pictures on moonwaiting is also her, but it shows less because the face is completely 马赛克.

The appartment building is one of the appartments Ytony used to be in. The one near Atwater station. Parking should be very difficult in that area, but my booking was late at night, so plenty of parking on the street.

Door opened, was greeted by a tall girl who is same height as me, 174cm... but then she took off her high heels and got much shorter, she is probably around 165-168cm. Someone was calling my phone as I was walking in, so there was no hugging or kissing at the door, which wasn't her fault.

She is very skinny. around 100-105 pounds. Her face is pretty. huge eyes, pointy face, pretty mouth (i like pretty mouth). Man-made D boobs (job done very well), her nipples are dark and huge. Ass was soft and meaty, felt amazing during doggy. Long beautiful legs. Pussy is shaved, but is dark and not pretty. She has a dark round spot a liittle bit above her ass, on her lower back.

Her english is good. Korean accent, but able to communicate with no problem. Not as good as Susie.
Asked me to pay up front. she said because the keeper said i'm a new customer and told her to make me pay first. That was very annoying and mood ruining. I've booked wth mae88 for over 20 times. Anyways... At least didnt have to pay tips. Thats the plus.

cleaned front and back in sf2, didn't clean as detailed as Lush, but her shower is pretty long and detailed. asked me if I want condom for water flute because some customers wants condom. Obviously I said no. If I want cbj, I can simply go to a cheap massage place.

to the bed, asked me to lie face down. started to 漫游 with her boobs rubbing my back at the same time. Her skill is similar to Lush, but no where as good as Lush. turned around, more 漫游, then bbbj into 69. Her pussy is dark and ugly, but she is clean and well shaven. I love her small but meaty ass. feels good when grabbing. She thought I was gonna finger her when I was grabbing her ass, and said "no finger". I wasn't gonna finger anyways. BBBJ is amazing. I would say Olivia and Alyson from Euphoria are among the best BBBJers right now. I was gonna pop in her mouth, but I stopped her.

then condom on, start with CG, she CGed for 10 mins without making a sound... like it was completely silent. I tried to make a little bit of moaning just to get her to start moaning too, but noo.. it was silent. no ACG. Her big boobs were nice during CG at least. Then mish, pussy is not very tight because I could feel it during Mish, had to use a certain angle to feel good. She moaned a little during mish, but it was almost silent. She wouldnt open her mouth too big, so just a little bit of DFK, mostly LFK. She kept complaining about my kissing, says she cannot breath when I kiss her.

Also, she is a weird girl. She's always complaing about stuffs happening in her life. The way she talks about something is really bitchy. I feel like she's kinda bitchy in real life. Most of our conversation is fine, but I occasionally felt uncomfortable. Some wolfbros might like bitchy girls, but not mcot.

I like to lie down on the bed, and hug and kiss after a shot, but she asked to massage. I didnt insist either. so she massaged for 10 mins.

bbbj again (her bbbj is sooo good, have to mention it everytime). then doggy. her long legs look so good during doggy. also her little cute ass, very meaty. i like to grab it while doggy. little bro couldnt finish. so more massage, then shower.

face: 9. huge eyes, pointy face, pretty mouth. age wise she is around 30s. most people would say she is around 25 because she is well maintained.
body: 9. everything is nice. but man made boobs -1. Huge and dark nipples. Dark round spot on her lower back, looks like skin cancer, but I might be wrong.
attitude: 7. bitchy girl. does her routine, talkative, sometimes a liittle weird. Sometimes says things that she is not supposed to say. Makes me uncomfortable.
service: 10. The speed and strength during 69 tells me she allows CIM, but I stopped her. Service wise she is good.
repeat: yes. the sex is good.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-19 04:45 , Processed in 0.044700 second(s), 13 queries .