AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 7553|回复: 15

hunting tip for newbies

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-9-15 02:47:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hunting ain't cheap and the learning curve is steep for noobs. If your lucky you might have a hunting friend-mentor who will help you avoid the pitfalls, but if your a solo hunter like me its a tough road. I just want to share with you guys a tip I learnt through pain and tears so newcomers can walk an easier path.

When you are just starting out with no experience it can be hard to differentiate what is good and all the shitholes that you may stumble into. Obviously a lot of us would try to ask around. Now if you are like me and don't want anyone in your personal circle of acquaintances to know, you have to go online and ask. I was lucky enough to eventually stumble upon this website which has been tremendously helpful to me, hence the name I picked for my account.

Before arriving here, I tried QQ groups, Wechat groups, and other discussion boards which led me to one shithole after another. In all the social media groups I've joined which focus on hunting, it becomes apparent after a while that almost all the acccounts are actually agent accounts pretending to be regular bros. I suspect its because its much easier to open random accounts, especially if its in a group where the agent is also the group creator, and furthermore newcomers to the group do not have tools that we do here, namely checking other people's account history.

So here's the biggest tip I have to offer. If someone you don't know very well recommends a girl or a place, and he tells you to tell them that he referred you ("tell them I (insert name) sent you and you will get better service"), don't do it!

I used to be happy when I got such a referral. Its in our Asian blood to do business thru personal bonds and relationships. We like to think that "knowing someone" brings us benefits and special treatment. So I thought that when I told the keeper or MM that I'm a friend of whoever and they referred me, I thought I would be treated as an insider, or at least not ripped off. What I eventually found out is that the opposite is true.

You see, the guy telling you to give out his name as referral is doing so because he will receive a kickback payment. When you tell the keeper or MM that whatever person sent you, you are also telling them that you are a newbie who can be taken advantage of. So not only do you not get better treatment, you actually get worse.

Think about it. If it was you, would you recommend someone you hardly know, given that anything goes wrong the blame will be on you? I wouldn't do it, unless it was either one of 2 cases, either its a friend I really know and trust, or I'm getting a reward for sending them a customer.

Hunting is a challenging hobby and we all stumble along the way. I think research and experience are both crucially important. If you don't do thorough research you will end up wasting a lot of money. If you only do research and but are too afraid to dip your feet in the water then its not going to help either. But through experience and due diligence you can hunt much more successfully even though you may still step on a landmine once in a while.

Good luck to all you fellas!

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-9-15 06:55:49 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for your advice
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-9-15 09:10:06 | 显示全部楼层
In Marketing, called Referral bonus, some as high as $100.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-9-15 16:19:51 | 显示全部楼层
Another tip based on my experience is try as many girls as possible when you start, don't stick on one girl. It's easier said than done for newbie
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-9-15 17:36:10 | 显示全部楼层
djb1991 发表于 2017-9-15 16:19
Another tip based on my experience is try as many girls as possible when you start, don't stick on o ...

I stil do this, than i choose repeats. Rinse repeat.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-9-19 00:05:37 | 显示全部楼层
Here's a tip I learned along time ago. Don't book the last session before the long weekend, especially if the Sp or attendant is not scheduled for the next couple of days. They want to get off work as soon as possible and start the long weekend so your session will suffer.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-9-19 03:18:46 | 显示全部楼层
gar 发表于 2017-9-19 00:05
Here's a tip I learned along time ago. Don't book the last session before the long weekend, especial ...

So is booking a mm on her last days of tour.  
Start the long trip HOME.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-9-28 16:08:42 | 显示全部楼层
True. Nobody is going to help you for nothing. Unless its a close personal friend giving the reference otherwise its not going to help you.

When someone tells you to "mention their name", its not going to benefit you in any way, it only helps them earn a commission or build their reputation by getting their name out.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-9-28 16:24:43 | 显示全部楼层
叫你 "記得說是XX介紹來的" 是為了幫他自己拿介紹費或打響自己的名, 讓店主覺得他認識很多人. 對你一點幫助都沒有. 店主一聽就知你跟本不是什麼熟人, 也不會給你任何優待.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-10-16 02:38:30 | 显示全部楼层
This is totally true. Especially for online friends which you never met in real life.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 11:08 , Processed in 0.038790 second(s), 13 queries .