AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 13932|回复: 30

求助Help, 微信援交受骗,scam on wechat mm

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-9-10 15:46:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
recently i have found one cute dum sum on wechat and i was asking the prices and location
the prices was 200/h

and they direct me to the location of 6579 highway 7 east Markham .

once i arrived i noitced them that i arrived and they make me wait for 10 min

after 10 min, the wechat girl is advise the they need my phone number and it tell me before she arrived her friend will call me and ensure i am here.

however, after a min a guy call me which i see the phone number from USA, and he advise i need to buy a gift card (steam gameplay).

Well, that time i through this will be 骗子 since the tranaction it alway cash not gift card. But somehow i was trap and still purhase the gift card on

shopper drug mart almost 200 CAD and scan the picture to them.  as you know after they received the picture and confimed they can reedemd the gift

card.  after a min later they call back again and advise they want more which called safe insurance for 1500 CAD before i can see the dum sum

by that time i know i can;t keep going since i know i am in the trap now.  most important on the phone, i tell them that i didn;t have that cash plus i only

bring 200 which we agree on chat.  and this guy was going mad and keep yell on me and said "  DO YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH ME YOU PIECE OF

SHIT and you are waste my time here '  do you know who we are,  we are  福清帮we are going to kill you family and give u a shoot by their 小弟。if

you not buy that 1500 since you want to play with us.  Man on the phone he just keep talking and i was giving up and turn off the phone.  and he try to keep call back and send me message as below

see below picture
http://i66.timypic.com/2usx37r.png
i hope this can help the people know how the wechat and try to get you money
Now i have 1 question, if they have my phone number can they able to find where i lived or my address?

请问各位大哥有什么建议,非常感谢如果有人可以帮助

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-9-11 05:09:25 | 显示全部楼层
How can you not know about these wechat scams by now? They've been doing them since at least 2 years ago! There's been countless posts here on 747 warning bros not to trust wechat mm ads. In fact, these scams have gotten so outrageous that even the chinese newspapers like Mingpao have reported on them.

Long story short. There are a lot of these scammers conducting these scams. They are usually located in China and use software to fake their locations to major cities around the world for chinese bros to find them when looking around.

They all use fake/stolen pics. They also open new accounts all the time. So sharing their account info is no use. In fact, its even worse because other bros get the false notion of safety (they feel like since they have identified certain accounts as a scam they have greater confidence when talking to the accounts which haven't been ID-ed yet but in fact these scammers keep on opening new accounts each day).

Bad news. You won't get your money back.

Good news for you. These are cowardly criminals who pose absolutely no threat or risk to you. If they were really so fearsome as they claim they would be out selling drugs and making big money. Not hiding behind a wechat account pretending to be hot girls to scam horny guys. They aren't even in Canada.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-9-11 05:56:01 | 显示全部楼层
A lot of bros have reported getting scammed by wechat ads before.

The best bet is just use wechat for communicating with your friends. Don't try to use if to meet girls or find mms. You will get burned for for sure.

Good shops/mms want to protect themselves too. Even if they have wechat they would only use it keep contact with long-time customers, they don't use it as an advertising tool to reach out to new customers. In fact good shops/mms don't even accept new customers easily unless you have references. Those that advertise on wechat are either terrible shops/mms, or they are outright scams in which there isn't even any mm at all and they just want to trick you into sending money online.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-9-11 10:32:08 | 显示全部楼层
Good for you man. You deserved this.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-9-11 10:42:46 | 显示全部楼层
再接到电话也凶点  清楚传递信息  要钱没有 要弄来试试

不用怕兄弟 没事的

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-9-11 11:34:48 | 显示全部楼层
請公開MM的WeChat ID here, 讓我無聊時跟他們玩玩
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-9-11 14:06:13 | 显示全部楼层
catergang 发表于 2017-9-11 05:09
How can you not know about these wechat scams by now? They've been doing them since at least 2 years ...
yes i know my money won't come back but as i wonding if they have my phone number or anyone else can they able to find where i live since my phone number is register white my current address

fireandice 发表于 2017-9-11 05:56
A lot of bros have reported getting scammed by wechat ads before.

well because i want to try different channel for different mm  
now i learn my lesson but i only lose 200 and as i think before  cash is only way to pay and no other method of payment
usually i shop dum sum by big shop, but this time since i want to try it different channel  and fall into trap
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-9-11 14:22:13 | 显示全部楼层
You are lucky that you did not go into a room with a mm and then find out whole bunch of guys coming in to ask for a lot more money for seeing his wife or etc.  There is a word for it,  Chinese "Fairy person jump"
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-9-11 16:08:09 | 显示全部楼层
fuckerman 发表于 2017-9-11 10:42
再接到电话也凶点  清楚传递信息  要钱没有 要弄来试试

thanks bro. well as they claim they are 福清帮  and said  i will bring lot of 小弟 to viist me LoL

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-9-11 17:00:26 | 显示全部楼层
captainteemo 发表于 2017-9-11 10:32
Good for you man. You deserved this.

A bit harsh to say he deserved it, but then again, this is what happens when you don't do your homework and think with your small head.

There have been so many warnings about wechat mm's that its almost impossible not to know about. Even people who don't hunt know about this because its been on the news.

Lesson recap: DON'T HUNT FOR GIRLS ON WECHAT!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-18 21:07 , Processed in 0.037816 second(s), 13 queries .