立即注册
搜索
返回列表 发新帖
楼主: ntvu02

Moonwaiting - booking complaint

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-10-17 11:59:16 | 显示全部楼层
asuran 发表于 2017-10-15 23:53
Wow, 30 minutes, surprised she didn't hang up after 5-10 minutes.

Even with a friendly front desk,  they need to handle traffic every few minutes anyway.
Must be a VERY slow day for her.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-10-17 19:31:48 | 显示全部楼层
Lvsprelude 发表于 2017-10-17 11:18
im not a regular last time i hunt was probably 2 years ago and this happened, i don't like sharing ...

You are confusing 2 separate issues. Of course you do not deserve to be treated badly by keepers. But that has nothing to do with sharing here.

The real issue is that when an account has absolutely no history, and it suddenly posts something bad about a garage or mm, it is hard to distinguish whether its a real bro sharing a genuine experience, or if its just an account that another keeper opened to smear their competitor.

Having a history of reviews (or at least some replies is better than nothing at all) gives you credibility.

Besides, when you say you don't like sharing, well would you like it if no one else shared? The reason why you are here is to get information from others who share. So saying that you "don't to share", that just means selfish. This is a community and everybody has a duty to share, even if just a little bit.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-10-20 17:00:03 | 显示全部楼层
HK169 发表于 2017-10-17 19:31
You are confusing 2 separate issues. Of course you do not deserve to be treated badly by keepers.  ...

well some one said "karma" and that means I should be treated badly because I did something really bad, so bad that the "sky" finally comes in to "collect" me correct?
i didn't come here to share my experience i replied just because i saw another brother also had issues with mw reception and im only supporting his claim with my own experience, creditable or not i dont give a damn, like i said i don't hunt anymore and i have nth thats worth while to share, except for this incident peace out and god bless mw reception lady happy hunting bros
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-25 11:31 , Processed in 0.032152 second(s), 11 queries .