找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 7785|回复: 21

Moonwaiting - booking complaint

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-9-9 23:02:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Greetings,
I would like to talk about my disastrous experience with MW. MW has historically been good with no issues so I gotta give them credit for that. However, the service this time was so apalling that I thought I had to mention this.I have txt messages that back up this whole story.

Booked normally and was given a certain time. Upon arrival, I get a text stating that the meal is not yet ready and that MW is unable to contact the mm. MW offers me other meals, to which I reply that I really have no interest in, since I wanted to see a specific mm. After a few minutes,  the agency lets me know that the mm needs 5 more minutes and that they will let me know once ready. No problem, I grab a coffee and wait.

After 30 minutes, I text back inquiring for an update. They tell me to buzz and go up. I go up the elevator and once I get to the door, no answer. I text the agency and they tell me that meal is still not ready. WTF? Why did they let me go up then? They then ask me to go wait in the stairway. This is completley unacceptable as not only have they wasted 45 minutes of my time by now, but this level of service is simply apalling, and not to mention risky and dangerous.

I let them know my frustration, to which they apologize and offer a $20 discount. Insulting. What the hell? Who cares about $20? I let them know that the $20 is absolutely ridiculous, to which they reply that they will give me a discount "next time". There won't be a next time.

Finally, about an hours after the original appointment, I go in. The worst is that once I see the mm (which I get along with), the latter tells me that she wasn't even aware that there was an appointment at that time! In other words, the agency completely messed up the booking and tried to blame it on the mm! Apparently, this wasn't the first time the mm had angry customers due to MW fucking up the schedules.

I'm just apalled by MW's level of customer service and lack of consideration. Not only did they mess up, they didn't genuinely try to make it right. Disgusting.

**ADMIN**
Thanks for sharing your experience and hope you have better luck next time.
However, since as you said, you had good experiences in the past, you should write about them too.
It is not fair to only report the bad and not the good (and vice versa).
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-9-11 06:00:21 | 显示全部楼层
MW built its name over the years on solid customer service. Over the last year or so it really seems like they are flushing their reputation down the toilet. Whoever is in charge now just doesn't seem to care what the fuck we customers think.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-9-11 06:32:06 | 显示全部楼层
There is one complaint I always had re: their LAND LINE PHONE.

The text to the phones (different region got different numbers) are "Converted" each time.  And may not get there.

So now I book via Landline,  then tell them I am sending the text via cell phone (actually sent to a Chinese cell phone which I asked for) and doing business with that cell phone from then on,  no longer dealing with LAND LINE.

When are they going to simplify the SMS procedure, Chinese or English,  can they have a person who can handle both and use a cell phone instead of landline.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-9-11 07:56:13 | 显示全部楼层
apalling, apalled
what do they mean?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-9-11 18:19:43 | 显示全部楼层
At least they apologize, some other shop don't give a fuck about customer complaint, nowadays can't really find a good shop,  let's don't call any shop in one week together.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-9-11 22:49:14 | 显示全部楼层
This may not be the case here but it's a possible reason:

I have noticed a lot of keepers and MM communications are based on chat apps such as Wechat/Kakao etc....

From private usage, I have experience glitches at times with these apps (especially when I don't have most updated version of these apps) where messages don't reach the destination. Or it reaches hours later.

In my opinion, this MAY be a reason why there is a communication break down between MM and Keeper. Also if the Wi-Fi is crap.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-9-12 06:20:36 | 显示全部楼层
hongkong 发表于 2017-9-11 18:19
At least they apologize, some other shop don't give a fuck about customer complaint, nowadays can't  ...

You tell that to your Little Brother, he will not forgive you, haha.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-9-12 19:07:40 | 显示全部楼层
asuran 发表于 2017-9-11 22:49
This may not be the case here but it's a possible reason:

I have noticed a lot of keepers and MM co ...

thats not their ONLY method of communicating though... like okay wifi doesn't work, use SMS which doesnt use wifi, or use landline, or call the apartment that they letting the mm use.  they are pretty negligent if its like oh the apps not working, oh wells
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-9-12 22:52:38 | 显示全部楼层
art4l1fe 发表于 2017-9-12 19:07
thats not their ONLY method of communicating though... like okay wifi doesn't work, use SMS which  ...

What I'm saying is that, one side sent the message. The other side did not received it.

Keeper did not know message was not received. MM did not know keeper sent that particular message.

It's only a possibility. I'm not saying this is exactly the case here.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-9-13 17:05:11 | 显示全部楼层
Girl maybe didn't want to see you, but mw doesn't want to lose longtime customer? So string you along until they convince the girl otherwise. At door and she wouldn't open it, whats worse them telling you the truth or them fighting to get you into the room? Maybe, just maybe it was good customer service with alot of hiccups against an employees wishes. I believe that new Joanna review is written by her agent. There are a lot of shills here, get used to it.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-25 04:18 , Processed in 0.033548 second(s), 13 queries .