AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 6232|回复: 13

Susie @ Moonwaiting

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-8-20 08:39:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
finally saw the famous Susie @ MW. Tried booking her for a few weeks but never could manage. Finally I called a exactly 10:30am and got a noon appt.  Note to fellow wolf: Susie only takes 1hr appt.

It was my first time to MW's NY location. Located at SW from Yonge/Finch.  Parking on the street (meter). During the weekend, I believe parking is free on the street right next to the building.

My experience was very similar to those posted by MMdogdog.  I was a bit surprised (but not disappointed) by her appearance, simply because it was quite different from the impression you would get from the photos posted on MW.  She is slightly bigger than what the pictures suggested, also the hair is shorter.  But the pictures are hers: in her own words, the pictures were "heavily photoshoped".

Very nice set of naturals with a small tats on the upper right breast. She said she only got it a year ago to cover a scar but I didn't ask further. She likes customers to player with her headlights and they are totally natural. I am posting because I know some people may be turned off by the tats.

Susie is total GFE, i.e. she does what you want but within her limits. I suggest you talk to her to see what she is comfortable with. For me, CIS, BLS and multiple positions were no problem. But of course, YMMV.

I didn't mange 2 SOGS as intended but that's my fault. Closer to the end of the booking I noticed she was watching the clock. I asked her if there is another customer coming and she said yes. Apparently MW makes tight booking! My appt was 12noon-1pm and the next guy starts at 1pm.  It certainly puts pressure on both the girl and any customer and I can just see how each of us get some time cut off (by starting late). Let's face it, it takes time to changed and exchange dues. And She needs time to clean up (both herself and the room).

So if anyone from MW is reading this, PLEASE don't make back-to-back booking.

repeat?  I personally prefers some PSE actions, but for those of you who are looking for GFE, she is highly recommended  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-8-20 10:16:48 | 显示全部楼层
The start and end of the appointment is indeed affected, and pay an hour actually only enjoy 45 minutes is suck.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-8-20 11:51:38 | 显示全部楼层
Brother, Strongly agree that the agency give girls 10-15 mins to clean up and prepare between clients. Hope MW keeper and other agencies can read this. By the way, what does CIS mean, I know COF ,CO, Band CIM, but never heard CIS.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-8-20 14:24:53 | 显示全部楼层
HornyEdXxx 发表于 2017-8-20 11:51
Brother, Strongly agree that the agency give girls 10-15 mins to clean up and prepare between client ...

“CIS” - cum in shoes! Haha...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-8-20 15:02:03 | 显示全部楼层
Yes I agree that back to back booking is not very well planned and can be very awkward. for both girls and customers. And especially when I buzz the code and wait outside the door, sometimes the girl is not ready and I have to wait a long time, it's kinda awkward. I think it is better to leave at least 10 - 15 min in between. It is also very awkward when you get out of the elevator and see another guy just came out of your destination room...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-8-20 15:32:18 | 显示全部楼层
the appearance is quite different, lower than my expectation
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-8-20 18:50:25 | 显示全部楼层
喜欢她的大屁股
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-8-20 19:07:30 | 显示全部楼层
HornyEdXxx 发表于 2017-8-20 11:51
Brother, Strongly agree that the agency give girls 10-15 mins to clean up and prepare between client ...

sorry, I meant CIM.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-8-20 21:20:12 | 显示全部楼层
I thought it was just me, but from the reports I read i guess lots of MM from MW look at the clock, I mean if it is the case that their schedule is too tight, I agree with OP that back-to-back booking without a break might not be a good idea since it will affect the service provided to two customers.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-8-20 23:04:22 | 显示全部楼层
狼哥 发表于 2017-8-20 14:24
“CIS” - cum in shoes! Haha...

That is really twisted, but I like it, haha
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-24 18:40 , Processed in 0.037052 second(s), 13 queries .