AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3169|回复: 7

MW's D/T location review

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-8-12 13:39:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
All 747 wolves who live or work north of Lawrence, will consider D/T as far as North Western Territories, so I will post a location review for your future reference and nothing will be mentioned of the MM, otherwise brother wolves and Mr. Adm will accuse me of promoting a MM.
After thinking back and forth, I decided to take the subway.

TTC has a Pay and Go Parking at Church (one street north of Finch) and Yonge, but parking is free on SAT and SUN, and there was plenty of parking space as it was SAT.

Depending on where you park, the walking distance to subway entrance is 100 - 200 M.

There is a "kiosk" once you enter the TTC building for tokens and refreshments.  I bought the minimum of 3 tokens at $9.00, so the round trip costed me $6.00.

Since it is SAT, train frequency takes longer, waiting time is about 10' + stopping longer at each station, so the whole trip took more than 30'.  On weekdays, I believe it should take only 20' from Finch station to College Station - that is where MW's D/T location.

The condo is at Yonge/Carlton.  A very nice new building.  On the west side of Yonge, there is Tim Horton and if you arrive early like me, can always stop by for coffee.  Please note, there is NO washroom facilities at this TH.

The condo unit is about 500 sq. ft. (I am assuming that there is only one bed room) and one MM.  There is security at the entrance desk but he couldn't care less about who comes or who goes.  I buzzed in without any hazzle!

If you must go D/T, this is a good location as it is accessible via subway and there are many gwei-lo agencies around for your Plan Bs.

If you must drive D/T, you can find parking garages but expensive,  must be at least $4.00/30'.

**ADMIN**
Thank brother Dragondick. We have full confidence that you are not a shill. However I don't think locations themselves need to be reviewed. You are one of the most trusted bros here, and I'm sure you are not deliberately promoting MW. However its a bad precedent (that can become a new format of promotion / publicity for the agency itself rather than the MM) which other agencies may try in the future. Therefore next time please review the MM instead and include the location description in the notes. Thanks!

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-8-12 13:55:08 | 显示全部楼层
Brother Dragon, very good direction for going downtown!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-8-12 14:16:28 | 显示全部楼层
Can we assume mm is Celine?  Haha.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-8-12 16:10:03 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser 发表于 2017-8-12 14:16
Can we assume mm is Celine?  Haha.

My lips are sealed.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-8-12 17:54:15 | 显示全部楼层
“Please note, there is NO washroom facilities at this TH.”

下面一层就有洗手间了。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-8-12 18:17:17 | 显示全部楼层
龙哥,这帖不妥,要是每家店都找VIP宣传新址/优惠/新女到达时间/预热,这儿不是变成广告区了吗?VIP写新女体验,个人不反对,只要中肯不误导看客即可。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-8-13 11:21:21 | 显示全部楼层
Dragon's GPS
Press start and all the routes are there
I always have the impression that MW like to put the 2nd tier mms downtown.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-8-13 13:10:59 | 显示全部楼层
as far as I know, Yonge/ Carlton is east of Yonge St. if it's west, then it's College St., not Carlton St. anymore.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-24 02:23 , Processed in 0.035161 second(s), 13 queries .