AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3052|回复: 1

Summer @ Mirage Entertainment

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-8-4 21:30:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
It was mid day and I texted my usual agencies; TGF and Mirage to find the only one avaliable in the area was Summer.  Her pictures didn't look great and she wouldn't have been my first choice but fuck I was horny and it wouldn't be the first time I paid too much to fuck an ugly whore.  

Face: 7.5/10
Her face was surprisingly cute, mixed caucausian with some eastern european features and milky skin.  

Her face is quite slim and nothing like what the pictures on the website would have led you to believe.  She's a pretty attractive college girl type, and definitely would make you look twice if you saw her in class.  

Body: 8/10

She's not the tallest at 5'5 but she had pretty decent proportions.  Decently long legs for her height and an ass that would fill out a pair of yoga pants.  Goldilock zone imo where there's enough meat that it shakes when you doggy her but not so much that it becomes wrinkled.  

I personally prefer very tall and very toned girls but that's just my personal bias.  

Service: 7.5/10
Her tone and style of talking is like a stripper, lot's of ohhhhs and ahhhs when's talking to you.  She's very enthusaistic and energetic and was down for for any position.   She loves riding and it's quite rare to see a girl that's willing to do work up top for a long time.

No CIM and she didn't seemed to like dfk because it ruins her make-up .  

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-8-5 02:53:50 | 显示全部楼层
not advertised here.  So here it is the phone number for booking 416-977-8867
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-19 00:17 , Processed in 0.040185 second(s), 13 queries .