AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2393|回复: 5

Quick review on Avalon @ SG

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-11-11 11:59:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Called SG, heard 3 MM working, so I went. There were 2 girls sitting there, picked the pretty one (to me). Went up, she was pretty, but when she took her close off… i can see every bone on her body… she was that skinny.
Shower was usual, nothing special. Went into the room, she did what she dose, while I looking at her bones… didnnt shoot, kinda turned down big time by her bones. Smallest boobs so far i guess, smaller then mine anyways.
After getting dressed, we chatted a little, she's a nice girl, but… not my type I guess.

Look: 7.5/10
Body: If Delia from Spring Graden was bad, she's worse to me…
Service: 7/10 Nice sweet girl, we taljed more than we Fk-ed…

Again, this is a while ago, dunno if she still working there.

What I want to know is, how come all the good garages in the old days are going down hill? Girl quality, pricing
SG never changed their location for years. Dose cops know about this garage? I'd think twice before I go there again.
Nancy's girls used to cost 120/hh and have better quality than MM she's pricing at 150, 160 for hh.

Lastly, I feel sory for myself for all 3 bad hunting I had… maybe garages should get together and trade me a free meal to get my faith back in them again, lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-11 12:27:27 | 显示全部楼层
sorry for your lowsy experiences.
I would suggest do a little more research before committing, such as c-hings reviews.
Like after I read your reviews , even the picture looks so tempting(most of the time photoshopped) I will not try because you already told us the story.
They fooled you once, not twice la, also Kitty at SG is normally very upfront and honest, you may want to ask her and also tell her what is your taste, say no "spare ribs"
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-11 12:42:31 | 显示全部楼层
Colorwolf pins the point. Well established garages fooling us. They presume us that we do not know what the current market are. They throw to us their product which not at our taste. They are selling iPONE 1 which we wants iPONE 4. But charging us the same price!

This forum provide us, the brothers, a central formation to judge this.

A poor session to colorwolf but I do think I had the same 10 times more than you. Hope that we all have a good time next.

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-11-11 13:03:03 | 显示全部楼层
And based on other bros comment. Alots of girls with title "fresh" they are like fresh 2~3 yeas ago.
I dont hunt that often, but still met same girl with diff names at diff garages.

About the price, the complant has been there a long long time ago, but we are guys, our jj tink over our brains. Its like the gas price, they can put the price as high as they want, coz they know we need it. I feel weshould have a strick, no hunting until they drop their price and get the quality up. But I almist 100% pisitive that the strick will nit go coz our jj will "strick" first. lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-11 13:45:26 | 显示全部楼层
Tell you the truth that only 3 girls (Aya, Jessica & Nana) worth the price until JUNO, MICHELLE shown up. I'm yet to have YOYO.
You are right, my JJ is used to it. And feel very hungry if it idles more than 10 days.
Last summer I use one rubber elastic tied up my JJ for 1 month. After then, I even searching SINGTAO for meal. Ate 3 in total at $100 each, all MM are from HKG.
All brothers here should come up, write review report to share the information. Support MM whom are worthy. Boycott those bad garages.
I used to have White meal but not recently. My JJ is too old/small for them nowadays. lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-11 15:41:57 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for letting other brothers know. And I'm sorry for your bad hunt. But yeah, it should be encouraged that all bros post up these things so the garages will not over charge for poor quality mm
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-17 13:04 , Processed in 0.034462 second(s), 13 queries .