AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4804|回复: 7

What do you think about this (MW ad) info?

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-7-27 18:22:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
After read the ad of MW of 2 mms shown below:
Yilia  ~  5'7" (169cm)  ~  105 lb (47kg)  ~  32C-24-36 [Natrual]
Connie  ~  5'1" (155cm)  ~  103 lb (47kg)  ~  32C-24-36 [Natrual]

How can it be? Different 6" in height and only 5 lbs in difference. But the measurement is the SAME!?!
Both looks great in photos, BUT MW's info is ... a BIG question

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-7-28 03:10:57 | 显示全部楼层
Come on bro, haven't you figured out by now? MW is rapidly dropping from a tier-1 respectable agency to 2nd tier.

Its quite obvious that often the ad details are completely fabricated with no connection with the actual girl. The guy who handles the shop's online ads probably never seen the girls and just makes these details up. So when there is a new girl they just copy/paste another girl's info and make some small random changes.

This is why MW's ads here on 747 have no info on them. They just re-direct you to their company website with these bullshit descriptions. They know if they post bullshit details here they would get called out and moderator would pressured by us to delete their ads or force them to change them, but on their own website they can post anything and if we complain here they don't care and the moderator will say its beyond their control.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-7-28 03:25:38 | 显示全部楼层
That difference is possible, depending on the bone density, just kidding.

But wish keepers will know that truth about NON SUBJECTIVE numbers should be accurate (do not even mention about age, legal is OK), such as height, weight, 3 measurements within tolerance (+- 5%).

Once someone (keeper) starts to gain confidence from general public, they may have more customers believing in them and pay more visits.

No need to deceive your clients as they may not return for your deceit.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-7-28 12:04:28 | 显示全部楼层
catergang 发表于 2017-7-28 03:10
Come on bro, haven't you figured out by now? MW is rapidly dropping from a tier-1 respectable agency ...

My friend, do you still go to MW.
I won't say MW didn't have high quality girls but it's really difficult to distinguish it now. And I don't want to waste the money for trying in the mine field. That's no point to do it. This is also one of the reason that I like the old style shop (see all girls first even it might embarrassing if seeing other fellows)
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-7-28 15:48:56 | 显示全部楼层
dicklee 发表于 2017-7-28 12:04
My friend, do you still go to MW.
I won't say MW didn't have high quality girls but it's really di ...

Embarrassing is NOT the issue.
Do we not all got THICK skin!!!!
Issue is with LE.  Hunting is not exactly legal other than 1 on 1.  More than one, both parties are violating the law.
One on one,  only YOU are violating the law if cash changes hands,  Bill C 36.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-7-31 16:59:35 | 显示全部楼层
Maybe the short girl's big boned.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-8-1 04:23:50 | 显示全部楼层
catergang 发表于 2017-7-28 03:10
Come on bro, haven't you figured out by now? MW is rapidly dropping from a tier-1 respectable agency ...

True. If the agency ad posted on this forum containing pics and description of the girl instead of just a website url directing back to their own website, then i have more confidence in them.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-8-18 06:39:07 | 显示全部楼层
i figured some one would bring out this topic, MW's online ads are so off that you cannot even tell what kind of MM you are seeing, they really need to change the ways they do business considering the competition out there
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 16:49 , Processed in 0.034955 second(s), 13 queries .