AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4900|回复: 1

Hime @ AsianSexyBabe

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-7-26 14:25:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
So again, ASB let me wait for another 10 min today, but that's fine. I already get use to it lol.

Saw Hime today, and really enjoy the session, but since Hime is just been here for past 3 weeks, her english wasn't good at all.

But luckly I m able to talk to her in japanese, so the session went well LOL. Plus, she is very talkative!

Hime is at least 28~34 light MILF type, not slim, average body with tummy. Looks ok i believe she looks very attractive when she is 6 years younger.

Session start with stander waterflute, but I m quit amaze form the real BJ, feel really great with some tickling as well.

Sex is okay, I would say its more like GFE instead PSE, but she is willing to do everything which is a plus to me.

By far this is pretty mediocre to me, however the massage is by far the most impressive I ever have.

Since she is an actural physiotherapist, which she discovers my working injury and help me to feeling better with it, also given me the best massage so far in the town.

The final verdict
Face: 6.5
Body: 6-7.5 (MILF type)
attitude: 9  
Service: 8
Massage :10+

I m willing to repeat just for the massage LOL

The only down side is she can't really express what she want to say in english, which her massge session became a little diffcult to understand.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-7-26 14:43:40 | 显示全部楼层
If a real physiotherapist, then you could be getting a bargain with treatment plus additional service.

Well worth it.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-8 20:03 , Processed in 0.036005 second(s), 13 queries .