AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3798|回复: 3

Racy@PandoraGirl , Chelsea@Moonwaiting , Califonia@Dream4u

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-7-22 21:20:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Saw Racy is back with the same pictures I saw more than a year ago. Never got a chance to go back then, but remember this girl draws a lot of controversy. Some ppl give her very high score, nominated her in the MM of the year poll. While some ppl gave her failing score. But I always thought if a girl can come back multiple times through a few years, must have her merits, so decided to go.
F: 7.8. When door opens she was better than my expectation, with nice hair down covering a cute face with big eyes. Great skin, a little dark which is fine for me. Once started chatting, noticed her teeth not as good, matching some previous reviews. She has a sexy demeanour.
B: 7.5  Pics show very long legs, real person not so much. But still slim well toned body probably 1.6. C+ boobs even harder than Lena's lol. Goood curves good body skin.
S: 8.6 sensual DFK upon greeting. WF BBBJ. Didn't ask for RIM or CIM. Very patient with different positions. But surprisingly for an experienced MM, no eye contact during MISH.
A: 8.5 cute warm smile throughout. Honest open conversion. Not fake. Even her accent doesn't sound like Korean, but she promised to be 100% Korean Lol. She must get that a lot and must be annoying, but good that she doesn't show frustration when questioned.

Chelsea
Read someone said she is mispriced as 150/200/260 girl, that made me decide to go for the bargain hunter I am lol.
F: 8.1 quite cute as a natural face. Sexy lips. Surprisingly website pics quite close to real person face.
B: 8.3 Sexy body for Chinese girl. Curvy with nice bum. Like a little slimmer version of Susie@MW. C+ boobs quite soft to touch, I can't determine real or fake. Legs not long like the pics but decent shape.
S: 8.4 great for Chinese girl. Very good BBBJ, feel a little different from Kimchi ones, I like it. Light moaning. Too bad not enough eye contact during action. I wasn't excited enough to give her DATY.
A: 8.5 gentle voice nice conversion. Feminine but not over the top. Genuinely happy personality.
Overall very good overall value dimsum.

California
Left already, but possibly may still return in the future.
F: 8.1 real person better face than picture, those modelling pics make her look tough and a little bit manly. Average skin, not as good as most kimchi.
B:9.3 wow what a model body. Super slim over 1.7m with perfect waist and ass curve. Can score a 10 if boobs are bigger and better skin. B real cup feels pretty soft.
S: 8 typical d4u premium girl service. More GFE than PSE. But very aggressive DFK which I am not a big fan. Too much tongue action.
A:8.5 smart girl can carry good conversation. Know how to please men. Strong model personality that doesn't want to compromise her principle, 有骨氣, a little similar to Miranda this way.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-7-22 21:27:34 | 显示全部楼层
Didn't see Racy on the site. When did you see mm?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-7-22 21:50:16 | 显示全部楼层
Bigcom 发表于 2017-7-22 21:27
Didn't see Racy on the site. When did you see mm?

Wow she was still on the website yesterday I think. I don't think she is gone yet, probably taking break?
Saw her a few weeks ago.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-7-23 14:38:32 | 显示全部楼层
cali might be gone, d4u girl usually only do a month and move on. Chelsea still on mw north york. last day this coming wed
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-6 13:03 , Processed in 0.037204 second(s), 13 queries .