AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 5736|回复: 4

mia @ inhouse

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-7-19 16:19:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Tried Mia @ inhouse, new garage never tried. Lately I am trying to identify some new garages that are worth going rather than keep going to the old places where I don't see much improvement.
So far, tried 激情宝贝 which is a very old store. M at D4u which is heavily reviewed these days is from there. I am not going to say much about her as she is a fair meal. But really don't like how subjective some wolves' reviews here.
Back to inhouse, it is indeed in house. Never went to the "fish tank" set up where a few girls are in the living room. Johns in and out and a few girls have to share one bathroom. I had my eyes on Mia before booking so treat everything as vapour and go straight ahead to her room, still quite awkward. Mia herself is worth the ticket. Very close to the description which is super rare these days. She stands about 160, no extra fact, silky white with a very innocent look. Very gfe sex and she offered some massage later. Good English and I don't think she is more than 25. We skipped the after work shower so left within 30 min, felt my time was cut short but not really plan to stay there too long either.
Overall great experience with the girl, very iffy environment and left feeling ok with 220 out of my pocket. If she is in a condo/hotel. I might not write this review..

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-7-20 14:39:04 | 显示全部楼层
So, inhouse is setup alike "fish tank" in a real house? Or is it townhouse near kennedy/Steele? Those girls didn't tell 國籍 and donation per time? There are few girls (in Ad) working so, how many rooms in the "house" per your guess ? Really really poor ad. What makes you visit this "agency"?

Is Mia from China? Her age per your guess? Does her offers $150?

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-7-20 18:28:08 | 显示全部楼层
I believe this is similar to D4U at their old place.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-7-20 22:43:47 | 显示全部楼层
But really don't like how subjective some wolves' reviews here

Can you elaborate on this ? Not clear of what exactly you meant. Is it about Manila @D4U?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-7-24 10:20:13 | 显示全部楼层
懂得自然懂
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-6 06:08 , Processed in 0.044399 second(s), 13 queries .