立即注册
搜索
返回列表 发新帖
楼主: yungchicken

California @ Dream4U

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-7-21 06:04:31 | 显示全部楼层
狼哥 发表于 2017-7-21 05:52
广告说“California曾为无数世界级的企业担任过产品展示模特。”  你信吗?做一次这种展示模特赚的钱可能相 ...

年輕的就是學生兼职,年紀大些則是麻豆。總之我們腦裏希望她是什麽,她們就是什麽
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-7-21 10:59:54 | 显示全部楼层

Actually many commercial models don't make a lot of money in Asia - that was quite a shocker for me to learn when I used to live in HK.  Even white models living in Asia don't get paid much.  I've made friends with models who I see on poster ads, tv commercials and runway shows for big brand companies.  Many of them live a pretty frugal life which is good as they don't splurge on junk food or unhealthy food choices as they need to maintain their skin and their body lol...

California is a real model - I've done research and found her face pictures easily and verified it is in her in person... and her weibo account even at one point had pictures she had taken in Toronto - although she wisely took them down now.  My guess is California used to do this work "behind the scenes" for business men / investors in China.  Money is drying up fast as she's no longer young and demand for her talent is drying down so money is drying up.  She is now doing this on the side to supplement her income.  But this is all speculation - don't matter what her reason is, but apparently this is her second trip back to Toronto so there's probably a demand for her.  Anyways, I'm not going to get into a debate about scoring and ethics and what not, and my scoring methods is just how I do it - people may or may not agree with it.  At the end of the day, no matter what we read, we all make our own decisions and take everything with a grain of salt.  This azn747 forum aims to do its best to build a community which I appreciate but everyone needs to decide for themselves what is true, what is not, what you agree with and don't... etc.  Happy Hunting everyone.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-7-21 11:59:12 | 显示全部楼层

以前问过些麻豆,她们回答的都很简单,不是天天有工开
展示麻豆看什么级别吧,从没名气到全国百姓认识的,收入可能差了50至100倍,这妞网上的简历很长,狼哥以前是广告业的?听闻国内广告业生意最火的時候,客户是拎着现金皮箱来交易,
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-7-21 15:42:16 | 显示全部楼层
回楼主及小蜜: 我退休后把我家不用的锅碗瓢盆拿来开一个餐馆,做一个西红柿炒鸡蛋,请一位大妈戴个白帽子,围一件白围裙,为我做产品展示。这个模特当然赚不了多少钱。但若是“无数世界级的企业”请的模特,那就不同了。如果模特与老板睡一晚上,酬金随便就增加个五万八万的。

回小蜜:我的职业与广告无关。

我对747上的广告看的比照片还少,因为看照片可以饱眼福,看广告能干什么?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-7-21 22:35:28 | 显示全部楼层
狼哥 发表于 2017-7-21 15:42
回楼主及小蜜: 我退休后把我家不用的锅碗瓢盆拿来开一个餐馆,做一个西红柿炒鸡蛋,请一位大妈戴个白帽子 ...

He is not only an asshole to say an 27 old mm look like a 55 old woman. He is also such an idiot. Excuse me for my language.

better to be very critical to mm' face and body. Its always better off to find out the chick is not as bad rather than walk in to a land mind on some overly praised girls

When an mm is given low scores by everyone, who is going to see her and " find out the chick is not as bad ",  while if one walks into a land mine, he can still leave. If he doesn't walk, it is his own fault. Don't blame others who write honest reviews.

it serve notices on keepers who does read the forum to not just give some radom women whose ego thinks that we HAVE to pay them well

The quality of dim sums has improved a bit in the last 2 years. This is likely because they are compensated enough to attract them here.The keepers know very well what the market is like and what the rates should be. He is just a newbie knowing nothing but bs.

楼主is very consistant at not inflating scores.

How does he know OP did not inflate score from 6.5 to 7.5 because of steamy experience?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-6 09:50 , Processed in 0.033860 second(s), 11 queries .