搜索
返回列表 发新帖
楼主: officer

CL @ Pandora Girl

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-7-11 19:52:54 | 显示全部楼层
dicklee 发表于 2017-7-10 18:53
"won't see anything close to the girl in the website."

What is the purpose of the website for? Ge ...

These days garage websites is only good for letting you know names of girls available and phone number to call. All descriptions are bullshit.

And that only applies to the well known garages.

For the no name garages and shitty agents on wechat, not only are the photos and descriptions fake, sometimes they don't even have any girls working. If you call them, they will just send you to another place and collect a commission.

There is something popular called 互推 on Wechat now. Which means agents (and even non sex related business owners) will link up with people they don't know (never met) and just post each others ads. That way they can reach to larger client base for their business and also earn commissions from other people's businesses. But its terrible for customers because sometimes you think you know or trust this keeper, turns out you just get forwarded to another keeper that they know nothing about.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-7-11 20:33:56 | 显示全部楼层
fireandice 发表于 2017-7-11 19:52
These days garage websites is only good for letting you know names of girls available and phone nu ...

Thanks Pal,
But I mean even MW (the one I trusted before) become difficult to trust too.
ASB 80%
BBF 70%
BH 80%
HB 50% BUT SOMETIMES you will find very good meals there
RR 100%
VG85%
Others no idea
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-7-12 19:52:00 | 显示全部楼层
I think these percentage are a bit high in my view.
Rarely you will meet a girl that looks exactly the same in terms of face and body.
Also for privacy I understand blurred faces shots.
Even the girls that use real pictures they use pictures that are 5 plus years old.
So just accept it if you like to continue this hobby.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-7-12 21:31:12 | 显示全部楼层
She's not that good looking, with a super roundish face that's too big for her features. Better off seeing Cinderella .. nothing else is better than barebacking the young neighbourhood slut. With a creampie of course. Put that bitch on rotation
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-5 19:59 , Processed in 0.036651 second(s), 11 queries .