AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 10286|回复: 28

Teresa @ AsianSexyBabe

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-7-1 12:58:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Tried out Teresa today.  Booking is good as usual with ASB.  Got to the door and it took a few minutes before Teresa opened the door.  Had to text keeper.  Anyways, first impression is this girl's face is very round - too wide for my taste.  She is not MCOT - looks more sweet than beautiful to me.  I don't find her attractive very much.  But doable. The pictures on the website are her, but just take her head and make it wide - by a lot.  LOL...  But her body is my type - slim, no fat and nice long legs.  Good height.  Breasts are natural - although I prefer enhanced.  She wore a nice sparkling silver dress.  She seemed very friendly at first but when she realized I could only speak cantonese and not mandarin, she got pretty quiet for the rest of the session - she only knows a few words of english.  Anyways, I can tell she's pretty new at this.  We got to the bedroom - no hand holding.  And then she was taking out a towel and fixing the bed - so I had to just undress myself.  She did not help at all.  She took off her clothes and I noticed she is not shaved or trimmed down there but it wasn't like a bush either.  Then she offered for shower.  Again, no hand holding.  We get into the bathroom and she gets into the shower.  I was a little bit confused because usually you do mouthwash first but okay, I go in the shower first then.  Anyways, shower was very mechanical.  She just washed me, no eye contact, no feeling at all.  No waterflute in the shower either.  After shower was done, she kindly pointed me to step outside of the bath tub and I had to ask which towel was for me.  Anyways, I dried myself and after she stepped outside, I asked if I can have a mouthwash and got it.  Anyways, she left the bathroom and went into the bedroom and waited for me.  After I was done the mouthwash, I went to the bedroom and got down to business.  At first, she took out her cell phone and started to do something on it - I was thinking she better not be texting right now - but turned out she wanted to play some music from her phone LOL.  But then she started to grab a bunch of tissue and folding it.  I wasn't sure what that was for.  But she didn't use it then.
She asked me to lay down and she spent a long time licking both my nipples and running her tonge all the way down my chest, to my legs, to my knees, to the inside of my legs... and finally doing a lot of BLS and then moving towards BBBJ.  BBBJ performance was just okay - and she would only just give me BBBJ on my head part of my JJ.  Afterwards, I decided to take charge and wanted her to lay down.  But before she would, she reached over for the folded tissue and discreetly spitted into the tissue.  That was a bit of a turn off for me - but I didn't mind it so much.  I guess that's why she had those tissues folded there.

Then I started to kiss her - but she would not allow LFK.  Just kissing with lips.  At this point, I liked how she looked more when I was on top of her and my eyes looking downwards.  Anyways, she did allow my hands and fingers to roam and rub her down there.  I didn't want to do DATY since she is not shaved or trimmed.  But digits were allowed.  She has nice legs and her moans sounds nice and she got wet pretty fast.  By then I was rock hard.  Rubber comes on and I go inside of her.  She immediately took a hudge gasp of air.  And then I started out slowly going in and out and eventually picking up speed, and each time going in deeper and deeper, to a point where I was drilling her - I could tell by the moans and the look on her face, she was really enjoying it.  She grabbed my butt with her right hand and squeezed it - hard.  That's a first for me - I hunting for many years and never had a MM grab my butt and squeeze it LOL.  And each time I thurst inside of her, she would use her hands and pull me in harder, each time.  I could tell she was really enjoying it so I kept going at it in the same position until she was breathing so hard and heavy and finally she ran out of steam - she tires quickly and I could tell she was already tired.  I wanted to switch positions and do doggy but she said "no" to me and then pointed at my JJ and said "too long".  Wow, that was a first for me.  Never had a MM tell me she only wants to do it in one position.  So no choice, just kept doing mish and sometimes just stopping to kiss her - but again, no LFK, just kissing with lips.  I was getting a little bored of just doing it in one position so I tried to lay on my side and do her while she stays in mish - and she let me.  So finally got to do a different position.  To finish, went back to mish and and thrusted deep into her and she was holding my body tight with both hands and her legs were wrapped around me this time... her moans was getting louder and louder and I was wrapping my arms around her and kept going and going until finally I finished.  By then we were both sweaty and hot.  Showered, gave my donation, and again I had to change into my clothes by myself.

Face - 7 (NMCOT, face is too round, too wide, no pointed chin, but she is decent looking - would not turn my head on the street)
Body - 8.5 (+0.5 if her breasts were enhanced but at least they're natural C's)
Service - 6
Attitute - 9
Repeat - No, unless I am horny and no other options...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-7-1 15:08:43 | 显示全部楼层
BJToronto2017?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-7-1 16:40:40 | 显示全部楼层
又是—個和之前的報告有相反的意見,孰真孰假
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-7-1 20:23:16 | 显示全部楼层
Another review said enhanced boobs but you said natural? Who is right?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-7-1 22:33:40 | 显示全部楼层
i ll post here so that it doesn't need to go thru hours and days review.  as a face lover who like youth looking girl i want to get it out asap.

楼主 is actually fairly generous in his rating.
i would give F 6.8 b 8 s7 a 7.

Face: she is not ugly but her better days are behind her. she does age well but no FF material. got 1.2 pts taken off for her age. ( she admits to be 28). Very classical face ( those u will see in 1980's Chinese's tv series or communist propaganda poster) as an Cantonese that brings discomfort but might be the apple in your eyes if you are an older person from northern china.

body is decent,possibly enhanced boob felt hard object inside. head to dorsal to leg ratio is 1:3:4 typical. ok but not for leg lovers.

Service omits a lot of the routines but gives a good head. very transactional , well aware of timel. but i don't blame her. i find most of the girls becomes that later in the day probably because of fatigue. the only exception for me was zona,  i am saving my money so i can occupy as much of her as possible if she does come back. tho i hope she doesnt.

attitude, acceptable not great, but not bad.

kinda disappointed because ppl have ranked her so high for face
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-7-2 00:06:14 | 显示全部楼层
Omg that's why I visit this MM too because on bro said face 9 and even ask for extension when he opened the door!  Felt I had to write my report because I hunt for many years and I know she is not what most people will say beautiful.  Cannot even compare to the 4 queens face wise.

I agree that is a good way of describing her... about the China propoganda posters hahahaha!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-7-2 01:26:28 | 显示全部楼层
小弟不喜欢V脸,看她反而比较顺眼
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-7-2 05:26:32 | 显示全部楼层
Beauty is ALWAYS IN THE EYES of the beholder.

But other facts are not subjective, like height, measurements, fake or natural (though several fakes via own body fat injection really feels natural organic) are not to be disputed.

Attitude and service is YMMV depending whether there is chemistry or mm enjoying it or "transactional " (or get it over with, going through the motion).
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-7-2 06:58:59 | 显示全部楼层
To me , a  big part of beauty is youthfulness. if i have to imagine how pretty she WAS 7-8 years ago then that beauty is no longer hers. i.e market value vs book value.

i think she be in the top 3 in oldest women i ever paid to sleep with if not the oldest. I was baked in by the almost one sided reports and the others who jump on the band wagon. Seriously someone gave her a F=9!! and also put up a FF friendly label for me to jump in. quoting the famous admiral Ackbar from starwars" it's a trap!" she actually thinks she is older than me and i am 38

Thank you 楼主 for his bravery to point out,and just want to verify that he is not alone.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-7-2 07:50:35 | 显示全部楼层
白色巨鯨 发表于 2017-7-2 06:58
To me , a  big part of beauty is youthfulness. if i have to imagine how pretty she WAS 7-8 years ago ...

Now that I know your hot button.  See why you like Zona so much, her youthfulness.

As a matter of fact, youthfulness also equates to inmatureness.
She worked the two weeks mainly to get a VERY EXPENSIVE handbag, which she indeed got.
Told her she could have save some money by getting it in Oregon, a tax free state.  Sales tax is like a full days work here.
When I delivered food to her unit and heard that she could not come down to get it because tummy is hurting.
I thought she was too hungry.  NOT  , she could not really take the business.

On the other hand, the mm I had the pleasure with for past 5 (going to be 6 and last as she flies out) session is trying to make money to cover her condo, which is not even built yet.  And she told me she is 22, the mature thinking does not make me believe she is less than 25.

Sorry for being off topic a bit.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-6 16:47 , Processed in 0.037266 second(s), 13 queries .