搜索
查看: 6746|回复: 8

Anna 5719 on Backpage

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-6-26 10:07:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
wow... this one I thought was tgtbt but it wasn't. . I'm glad I went

link:
http://ontario.backpage.ca/Femal ... ughty-girl/46730172

txt the number and her response was 140hh and 240h.  typical agency rates. her response is pretty much business with not much chatting unless you are booking.

she's located at a nicer hotel chain by Leslie and hwy7. got to the room and she requested not to knock so I txt her when I'm in front of the door. waited a few minutes then she opens the door..

stand in front of me...  a young brunette and a less makeup version of the girl in the pic.  she's HOT! I can guaranteed that none of you guys would turn back and if you are in the club, you would pretend to buy drinks beside her just to check her out from top to bottom.

she was upfront with her service.. making sure no bbbj/dfk and everything is safe. I hesitated a bit as I always look for girls that's dfk and bbbj. but her hotness took over my will power. she says it's 140hh, so I paid her upfront.

we both undressed and chit chatted a bit and learn that she's not the one answering my txt and she is with a Montreal based agency called 5 star. when she took her clothes off... I was just stunned like kids drooling on candies. she took the condom and followed me to bed... started applying some lube on her hand with a gentle hj to get me hard.. but her hands are bit cold so I have to concentrate my mind on her sexy body. her tits are b cup and pierced, natural off course and perfectly shaped. waist is slim with no fat and although not tone with six pack but you can tell she works out and keep herself well. manicure are done and her skin is tanned and very smooth. the only downside is that her legs are not completely shaved but still passable that you can only felt it but not visible.  

after the hj.. she put the dome on my junior and started cbj... not that crazy with it... I wasn't feeling it anyway as I wanted to fuck her more. she started with cg and her rhythm is slow and steady... but pussy is so tight and felt so amazing. I flip her over for is so I can enjoy the view of her body... she allowed me to kick her body and suck on her tits. but it's a shame that I don't get to kiss her...  oh and no daty and obviously 69 of you ae into that. her kitty is shaved , tastefully.  her favorite is doggie so I flip her over a did some pounding but not so hard that I would cum too quick . finished with sideways fuck and then Mish. she didn't rush at all but it's very hard not to cum quick with her hot look and body type.. she's definitely mcot

scores:
face: 8.5, greatest features is skins and lips . oh and she has braces on.
body: 9
service: 6.5 more passive... and no bbbj and dfk is a deal breaker for me
attitude: 7, pretty friendly but not overly engaging

repeat: maybe if I have 140 to burn.. but I will definitely missed that perfect slim body and tits.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-6-26 16:38:04 | 显示全部楼层
she looks hot!!!is that the pics exactly her?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-6-26 17:56:01 | 显示全部楼层
definitely her but without the fake eyelashes and looks more tanned
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-6-27 01:28:26 | 显示全部楼层
i was going to see this chick but chose kaylee instead. She texted 140hh with bbbj but I doubt it. But since you said she is pretty then I shall pay a visit
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-6-28 04:04:41 | 显示全部楼层
I don't know if Turbin has low standards, or peculiar tastes, of if he's trading for favours with these BP chicks with his reviews.

His BP reviews are much exaggerated and scores are way too high. Newbies need to be warned.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-6-28 21:49:26 | 显示全部楼层
Btw no shower for 2?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-6-29 02:17:45 | 显示全部楼层
Most white chicks don't do shower for 2. They just wash off at the end of the day. So you as a customer will taste all the saliva, semen, and other body juices of all the bros that came before you. (pun intended)

Face score of 8.5 is way too high.
If OP is not a shill, he should avoid over exaggerating and making his reports sound like ads / promotion for the girl.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-7-13 10:22:24 | 显示全部楼层
I tried her yesterday. I would rate her face as 8.

She is friendly, pics are real, nice body, just some hairs on her leg which turned me down a bit.
No kissing and no BBBJ which give me no GF feeling like kinchi, but overall was good.

In my opinion HH for 1 shot is good enough.

Happy Hunting

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-7-13 15:36:52 | 显示全部楼层
meatball7788 发表于 2017-7-13 10:22
I tried her yesterday. I would rate her face as 8.

She is friendly, pics are real, nice body, just  ...

glad you had fun! BTW they raised her price to 150hh now...

I should still go revisit
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-29 01:58 , Processed in 0.037701 second(s), 13 queries .