找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4299|回复: 0

Jessica@AsianSexyBabe , Irean@BarbieHouse

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-6-24 17:59:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Jessica @ AsianSexyBabe

Called and made an appointment. Pretty easy. She is in a condo in North York area. Up the condo and she opened the door right away. She has her glasses on and looked cute. I think she is probably 26-28.  She lived in Taiwan and Hong Kong before so she speaks mandarin and cantonese well. She held my hands and went to shower. She spoke a lot and really liked to flirt with me. Excellent DFK in shower. Quick WF. On the bed, she looked hot and wild. Always said she wanted me. BBBJ was good. She sat on my legs and put her breasts between my dick and sliided up and down. I think I only had a couple experience like that. Not my favorite but enjoyable. Did a little DATY. After that, we did missionary, and doggy and finished in CG. Again, she spoke a lot nad said so much to flirt with me which i did not like too too much. Just my personal opinion.

Face; 7.3 (cute with glasses, big eyes, she said she have bad short-sighted and do not like to wear contact lens.)
Body: 7.5 (all natural but has more meat than I like, skin is average smooth)
Attitude: 8 (smiled and laughed a lot, great attitude and like to flirt with mee, always said she wanted me and called me "little husband", just too much for me)
Service: 8 (good DFK, good BBBJ, no digits, some DATY, no CIM)
Repeat: probably no
Damage: 140 HH

Irean @ Barbiehouse

Booked an appointment with Irean a couple weeks ago in Richmond Hill (it is a town house). Got the text to go to the backdoor. Waited for 30 sec and she opened the door. Her face is very obviously man-made (the most man-made that I ever seen), but looked ok.
She smiled and hugged me very well. Held my hands and went upstairs. Her English was ok and could talk basic stuff. Very good services.

Face: 7.2 (too man-made but looked ok)
Body: 7.5 ( I think real tits, tight kitty, nice slim body, white skin, skin is ok smooth)
Service: 8.5 (Did everyhting I wanted, WF in shower, lots of DFK, good BBBJ, DATY, 69, DIGITS, a little RIM, did in a few positions, good eyes contact)
Attitude: 8.5 (friendly, smiled, good basic conversation, good attitude, did not check time, went over 3-4 minutes, she is quite passionate)
Damage: 150 hh
Repeat: maybe 1 more time as her service is very good
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 06:49 , Processed in 0.036472 second(s), 13 queries .