AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4848|回复: 2

Yoona & Vivian @ Pandora Girl

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-6-24 14:10:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Decided to try out Yoona a few days a go because the ad says she is slim - and I like slim girls.  Well, she is not what I call slim.  But she is not chubby either.  Usually when I hunt I tend to stay away from measurements that are advertised as 24 for waistline and go for girls who are advertised as 23.  Seems like these days 23 is now the new 24 - before, girls who are 23 size are the slim types that I like so I felt a little misguided this time.  Anyways, booking was easy but when I arrived on time, I was told I had to wait 15 minutes... A little annoying but it's not unheard of when hunting to be waiting a bit - but 15 minutes is on the longer side and I can only think some VIP regular did an extension before me.   Unfortunately for me, I hunt all over the place so not really a VIP with any shop.  But the wait ended up closer to 25 minutes which is a little too long.  Finally got the text to go and see Yoona.  When I got inside, I was greeted by a pleasant looking lady.  Her body was nice but not the slim style I like.  I like my women to have no fat at all but that's just my personal preference.  Face wise, she has a round face with round cheeks which is not my preference.  And the one thing that I didn't like the most was her hairstyle.  She has bangs all covering her forehead - think it's called "Blunt Bangs" look.  I personally don't find that hair style attractive at all and it's almost a little too boyish for me.  Noted the super long fake eye lashes which I didn't like.  She is very friendly and can speak a little english too but I don't really like to converse much with the ladies.  I talk a lot all day for my work so I just like small chit chat only.

She helped undress me and took my hand to the shower.  She spent a great deal of time cleaning my JJ down there as if it's really dirty.  Personally I was a bit annoyed at just how much she had to clean it over and over and over again.  Got a very brief waterflute in the shower.  Afterwards, we dried ourselves and went over to the bedroom.  She led me to the front of the mirror where she got on her knees on a small hello kitty pad and gave me BBBJ - I was wondering what that little pad on the floor was for earlier lol.  Anyways, the BBBJ was good and looking at the action in the mirror is always a nice touch for me.  I noticed her hair smelled like cigarettes so I assume she is a smoker but when we were kissing later, her breath did not smell of it - likely because of the mouthwash and I'm not sensitve to girls who smoke.  Anyways, I decided to let the BBBJ action go on longer than normal - I remember reading on the PG website that she is PSE so I decided to thurst hard into her mouth while putting my hand on the back of her head.  Then I took her to the bed and did DATY - noted she was not clean shaved or trimmed down there which I didn't like much.  Afterwards, I stood up by the side of the bed and got her to give me more BBBJ.  On comes the dome and we started off in mish and did DFK.  She's actually a pretty good kisser and we were locked lips and tongue while doing mish for a long time - just breathing through our noses.  The action and the shortness of breath makes it a lot more intensifying.  Then we changed positions and I did her from behind... then doggie, then cowgirl then reverse cowgirl then we were doing it in a spooning position while I grabbed her breasts and pounded her like a drilling maching.  I noticed her breasts were real when I was grabbing them... Then we went back to mish where I finished off.

Ended up having to shower myself because we both got so hot and her hair got messed up and her makeup got ruined a little so she had to fix her makeup and hair while I took a shower myself lol.  She hopped into the shower as well after I came out and got myself dressed lol.  Afterwards she came out and we said our goodbyes while she was still in her towel.

Face 7 - NMCOT - face too round for me, hate the hairstyle
Body - 7 NMCOT; she is more big bone than I would like but i'm sure other wolves will find her banging; natural big breasts but I like them enhanced
Service - 8 Overall an average experience
Attitude - 9 Really aims to please and tries hard to make you happy; very friendly personality
Repeat - No

I just found her to be an average girl with average service.

Decided to try Vivian on her first day back after taking a hiatus for almost an entire month.  In fact, I had booked Vivian previously but on her last day she decided to cancel the remainder of her afternoon appointments and I only learned this when I arrived AT the condo... so I couldn't see her.  So finally last week, I was able to see her... The funny thing was, she somehow knew about me - I guess the keeper told her that I was the same client she cancelled on when I already arrived at the condo on her last day.  Anyways, finally got to see Vivian as reviews on here have given her really high marks across the board.  When I entered, my first impression is that she's tall, her body is decent but smaller breasts than I expected and her face was... well she is pretty but NMCOT.  I wish some bro would have described her face as more of the innocent looking, good girl pretty look.  Me, I like more of the sultry, sexy, slutty look.  I already knew from that moment the session was going to be lack lustre for me because her service would be more gentle and caring which isn't what I like too much.  Anyways, pretty standard service overall - she kept asking me if i was tired and I guess I was a little bored.  I guess she could tell I wasn't really into her so overall the session was just standard.  Her moans were fake.  We just did a few positions and finished.

Face - 8 (I will be fair she is an innocent looking pretty girl with big eyes but NMCOT)
Body - 8 decent body, tall but not as slim as I would like but not chubby either.  She has very little fat - but I prefer no fat.
Service - 8 decent meal, standard service
Attitude - 8 sweet personality, felt she didn't really dig me much, not much eye contact
Repeat - No, NMCOT and no connection
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-6-29 10:54:16 | 显示全部楼层
great generous review! I like your style! thanks. both are off my list now.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-6-29 14:32:33 | 显示全部楼层
Between the two, sounds like Yoona is better, action wise.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-20 05:35 , Processed in 0.035879 second(s), 13 queries .