找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 17756|回复: 33

Adele & Chelsea & Scarlett @ MoonWaitingVip

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-6-22 21:08:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Adele
Booking easy, up I go.. door opens.. decent tits and face barely made the margin .. most likely too horny. Clothes come off.. she asks a bunch of shit.. i randomly spew out a quick story i made up throughout the session .. quite talkative.. mouth wash.. no water flute.. decent bj, bls, i asked for rimming which she did.. dome came on she started riding.. switched to her being on bottom.. then finished in doggy... shes quite thicc, and old i would say 35..
F: 6.7
B: 6.9
S: 8.2
A: 7.4
R: na

Chelsea
Felt her pics were quite sexy, so I had to see if she was the real deal. Booking smooth as usual.. up I go and door opens.. quite beautiful.. just my style. MCOT, facefuckers might enjoy. greeted wit a hug, undressed while making small talk, shes really pretty and got a nice body, some soft tits but manmades .. soft outside hard inside.. body doesnt have too much meat but got a decent curve, no tattoos, i dont think she smokes.. a bit of hair downstairs. Into the shower after mouthwash, no waterflute.. no rimming.. but she does a really nice service of bj, her bj skill is probably top 10 best i ever had, the way she uses her breasts/nipples to stimulate your balls while bj is phenomenal. on comes the dome where she rides me abit while teasing me with lfk, i flip her over and dominate her with controlled pumps til she caves in and starts moaning, i take advantage of this opportunity and go in for the dfk which she gladly returned, was really passionate as she begged me for my cum as i nutted balls deep. good session, she complimented me after im not sure if she meant it but she was really nice tight and slipperyy
F: 8.4 (MCOT, facefuckers qualified)
B: 8.5 (minus points for fake boobs and hairy snatch, i would say shes around 24-26)
S: 8.2 (no rimming, waterflute)
A: 9 (felt like a side ting)
R: rotation material confirmed

Scarlett
Had to take the plunge seeing as amuse came with a decent review, there could be a wave of new young kimchi.. anyways booking always easy.. up I go and the door opens. At first I wasnt sure if she was young or hot cos she was shy and didn't turn around right away.. but after she locked the door and I saw her face I knew it was going to be special. Lfk/dfk at the door with a hug while she led me to the bedroom.. more hugging and kissing as we slowly take each others clothes off.. off to the washroom we go as we use mouthwash then rinse. in the washroom she washed me and I washed myself abit while I washed her while she was washing me.. during this we were in a state of heavy make out as her tongue was busy exploring my mouth.. after a few mins she got on her knees and gave me a short water flute.. then we dried off and go onto the bed. first thing she does is get on top of me as we dfk for a moment.. she goes down and starts kissing her way down to my dick as she starts her bbbj/bls routine.. she slowly rotates herself into a 69. as i look at her nice pussy and asshole I couldnt help myself to dig in as she suddenly does the same and I find myself in a double rimming while we are both in a 69.. it was hot.. first time I had that but damn this girl knows how to really please a man. dome comes on as she rides me and turns around and rides me facing the other way as we switch to missionary we make out heavy with her legs on my shoulders.. i had to bend her over and plunge my hard cock into her from behind as i grabbed her waists from behind and thrusted like king kong until the c4 bomb planted by the jihadist terroist into my ballsack exploded into her soft shaved pussy.. oh and she has chubby b cups with small nips
F: 8.3 ( not pretty like chelsea but cute like GND look, really young... she told me she was 20[which i could believe])
B: 8 (tight and soft, i can tell shes young.. mid 20s max.. a lil chubby but with a cute bum)
S: 9.2 (did everything i asked.. bls, rimming, lots of eye contact and dfk)
A: 9.9 (felt like a long lost love, maybe ymmv but def. rotation material)
R: High Rotation Probability
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-6-22 21:24:14 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-6-22 21:28:31 | 显示全部楼层
Pix looks so good lol.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-6-22 22:58:46 | 显示全部楼层
nobody 发表于 2017-6-22 21:24
http://moonwaitingvip.com/7315-2/

Face 6.7,I pass.

I will pass not because of her 6.7 face (mind you, I gave Celine initially 6.5 for face value, subsequently 6.7 but I consider her one of the best in recent years.) but because of her height and most importantly and most likely fake boobs, unless exaggerated in her description.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-6-23 00:19:28 | 显示全部楼层
you didn't ask Adele to sing ? Come on, that might've been her special service which could make up for the rest
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-6-23 02:02:20 | 显示全部楼层
http://moonwaitingvip.com/6881-2/

Sounds like a good meal.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-6-23 03:20:25 | 显示全部楼层
Did you get KO by her?  
Quite worry about her fighting mood, especially the big boxing gloves.

Overall clothing looks like a farm girl or may be cow girl eh?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-6-23 07:58:03 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢,最近不少网评开始评估年龄,有些三围连续几位评的很准
还有互动的气氛细节,有参考价值
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-6-23 11:05:39 | 显示全部楼层
babyme 发表于 2017-6-23 03:20
Did you get KO by her?  
Quite worry about her fighting mood, especially the big boxing gloves.

Lol never get KO by girl or guy in my life..
Her bbbj definitely makes you fight against yourself so you don't cum too early
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-6-23 20:31:16 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2017-6-22 22:58
I will pass not because of her 6.7 face (mind you, I gave Celine initially 6.5 for face value, sub ...

Slim girls with long legs can compensate for face deficiency. Brother Dragon knows  me that I like long legged girls besides pretty face!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 12:57 , Processed in 0.036170 second(s), 13 queries .