找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 5991|回复: 6

Diana@Babyface & Jessie@BarbieHouse

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-6-20 18:18:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Diana

Was interested in the pictures from the site. Picture is not that accurate, her face is more circular and smaller. Hair length a bit shorter,  but still had an okay face.  More tummy fat than in the picture also.  About 5' 5. Not really MCOT, but I just had to release so I stayed.

SF2, Body slide in shower,  no WF. BBBJ was good,  nice use of tongue,  but doesn't go far down. She's pretty tight, ad says CIM, but she didn't give that.  Maybe YMMV. overall attitude was not great, limited English.

F: 6.5 - her face looks really small compared to the rest of the body after looking for a while.  Didn't really notice it at first glance.  
B: 7 - can see a bit of tummy fat when she's standing,  but more prominent when on the bed.  Small boobs,  but I don't rally care about the size. They are firm, and she has smooth and soft skin.  Legs are toned I would say.  
A: 5 - was petty transactional,  didn't really have much feel to it.
S: 6.5 - it was okay,  wouldn't say it was anything spectacular.
Repeat - nope,  there are far better meals it there. Not for facefuckers like me also.

Jessie

Didn't get a chance to see her at mw, so decided to book her about a week ago. Good looks,  very pretty.  Keeper said she is the one from MW. SF2, WE, Body slide offered. like the usual K routine,  but she uses lotion for BBBJ and HJ action at the start, which makes it a but different from other MM that I've seen.  She does a bit of DT too. Pretty tight, mish, doggy.

F: 7.8 - definitely one of the prettier ones out there, tanned, nice long hair.
B: 8.5 - very well kept, long legs, smooth soft skin, but boobs man made.
A: 5 - she seemed really out of it. Really transactional
S: 8 - wide range of services,  very PSE
Repeat - No, don't have the connection

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-6-21 16:33:12 | 显示全部楼层
Curious as to what is transaction al for A?

So just going through the motion to get it over with???  Or is it S then?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-6-21 18:15:15 | 显示全部楼层
Jessie was quite moody when she was at MW.

I mixed up her name and went to see her the 2nd time. After she opened the door, oh no!
I stayed just because I had booked her time.... what the hack!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-6-22 02:46:36 | 显示全部楼层
Smellypoo 发表于 2017-6-21 18:15
Jessie was quite moody when she was at MW.

I mixed up her name and went to see her the 2nd time. A ...

Good bro !

Eat your mistake,  do not pass blame.

To me any mm passable is doable, may be no second time.
Still could not believe one pretty mm got 4 rejections in one day,  and then no rejections ever.
May be it is a psychology thing.
Rejections =  walk out after meeting at the door.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-6-22 07:04:19 | 显示全部楼层
jessie is completely different when u allow her to smoke after the first act. Booked an hour when her tab her to avoid cim and offered her a smoke break. she basically raped me afterwards. point is treat her with kindness she will treat u back

i got a 69 , a regular ride and another bj because i managed to get it up again with 10 mins to go.  i am pretty happy with that attitude. she did gain some weight during the lay off . defitely f 8 when she was at mw.  i wrote my own review but got shot down so i share a bit here

楼主要求好高,气氛感觉要夠强,颜值要求跟价格有点脱轨,服务分打的很严,明显是老狼一匹,服务要没交易的味道,只有刚下海的女生才给的到吧,其实女生再好也不可能什么都8/9分,有那分红牌了,但红牌肯定是交易了好几千次,没交易味道不太现实,矛盾质心态呀

密码码 发表于 2017-6-22 08:19
楼主要求好高,气氛感觉要夠强,颜值要求跟价格有点脱轨,服务分打的很严,明显是老狼一匹,服务要没交易的 ...

哈,我倒不介意。她給我吃她的鮑魚時我还是大囗大口吃的。她的生財下具她一定会比任何人講究衛生的。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-6-22 10:11:25 | 显示全部楼层
白色巨鯨 发表于 2017-6-22 09:28
哈,我倒不介意。她給我吃她的鮑魚時我还是大囗大口吃的。她的生財下具她一定会比任何人講究衛生的。 ...

别说女生,二师兄前阵还用上消毒水呢
个人觉得别做高风险的事最妥,预防胜于治疗嘛
你见了A店的Joanna没?D店的Malina似乎也不错

特别好/差,我会发网评,不过不失就不写了,顶多回复总结几句,昨晚见了ASB的张雨绮,环境/光线很好,26岁左右,F7.3顺眼, 笑起束眼神有点貌似张MM,B7.3,156/B-,北方姑娘骨架,S8.5(匿名约的分数可能要减0.5至0.7),皮肤紧致,因为是30分钟是快餐模式,评气氛/感觉对MM不公平,她过关的,一些技巧上比April娴熟
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-6-22 10:19:36 | 显示全部楼层
密码码 发表于 2017-6-22 10:11
别说女生,二师兄前阵还用上消毒水呢
个人觉得别做高风险的事最妥,预防胜于治疗嘛
你见了A店的Joanna没 ...

还沒有机会,但大哥你的口味有保證,看來to do list 又要加長了,哈哈。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-20 05:43 , Processed in 0.035698 second(s), 13 queries .