AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 6616|回复: 8

Bad Experience @ Spring Green Massage

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-6-11 16:24:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Went to Spring Green Massage (72 Gerrard St W) this Afternoon. Met a Korean C9 wearing short skirts, which is kind of their uniform I think. Didn't expect too much of the very young girls, so 既来之则安之, C9 is very common at DT anyway. In the first 15mins massage session, the massage was good. But the message was mainly on the back. In the second session, she proposed BJ and BS for 120 dollars, which is totally unworthy for a C9. It will cost 120+40 in total, and you can find a young attractive Asian girl two blocks away in MW with such price. She never mentions other items offered, so I asked for BS for 80. But in the next 15mins, she STOPPED to put on her cloth and TALKED TO OTHER CUSTOMERS in the lobby for THREE TIMES!!! As for BS, C9 used her breast and thigh to rub. I have no feelings for that after disturbed so many times. At last, she used her hands to end the whole session.

Face: 5.5
Body: 6 (slim but small boobs)
Service: 6
Attitude: 3 (stopped 3 times for other customers, and make the BS to HJ at the end)
Damage: $120
Repeat: HELL NO!!!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-6-12 04:13:51 | 显示全部楼层
A lot of these shit spas are like that. Those C9 know you aren't going to repeat anyways. So they don't care. If other customers come in, she doesn't want to lose those customers so she would definitely go greet those customers and keep you hanging.

No point getting mad, that is just the way it is with 99 out 100 asian spas that you randomly walk into.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-6-12 07:47:57 | 显示全部楼层
Do NOT get mad, get even.
DO NOT GO TO ANOTHER ONE AGAIN.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-6-12 09:39:43 | 显示全部楼层
去SPA做了老襯的故事, 天天都有很多, 只是有多少人願意寫報告公開. 付出$120打飛機, 當做了善事, 救濟了C9好了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-6-12 20:41:06 | 显示全部楼层
I don't go to spas unless they are very well reviewed. Most spas are horrible.

The ads are totally misleading. If you call to ask what girls they have they will make up so many lies to trick you to go there (usually saying that they have some really hot young girls). When you get there and find all C9 and want to leave, they will try to trick you to stay by saying the service is the best ever. If you stay you will find that you go tricked again because the C9's service is just as bad as her looks. If you leave, they will try one last time to trick you to return by promising a new girl that is really hot & young will be there tomorrow.

Its the standard spa scam playbook.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-6-29 02:44:43 | 显示全部楼层
Bro just超齡 is absolutely right.

Lesson learned from numerous painful mistakes.
ALWAY walk out if the MM doesn't look attractive to you.
NEVER ever believe their LIES that their great service will make it worthwhile.

The most common trick of shitty garages and spas is to tempt you to come by lying about having new/pretty/young girls, then lying again by promising that the service would be amazing when you arrived and realize you've been tricked when you see no one but C9s.

The service usually will be just as horrible as those C9's faces. They know you won't repeat regardless so they give you the most crappy service and just try to rush you to finish so they can go and try to scam the next customer.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-6-29 02:48:55 | 显示全部楼层
babyme 发表于 2017-6-12 07:47
Do NOT get mad, get even.
DO NOT GO TO ANOTHER ONE AGAIN.

列治文山的SPA有几家不错的。
谁都当过老襯....
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-6-30 15:04:45 | 显示全部楼层
went to spa a lot before i found 747 because did not trust all these garages, not sure which one was good, now i read a lot different garages n mm in 747, i have never visited spa for many years now...u spend same amount of money or even more.... Spa is very profitable ... just count how many ads...that means they r over price
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-6-30 16:52:27 | 显示全部楼层
SPA has its own audience.  Partimers are very suitable for SPA, as well as MILF just to get some income.
Beauty there is no need for Full time if you do not want to.

Unlike garages, few part time can do so.  Yes short term tourist mm ok say for a few weeks or even months.
But while working,   Full time.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-19 04:10 , Processed in 0.039565 second(s), 13 queries .