AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 5414|回复: 3

Sora@Moonwaiting , Jessica@AsianSexyBabe

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-6-9 22:47:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Have been quite busy the last few weeks, didn't do much hunting.  That said, from what other bro's intels, I have visited the two MMs below.  As always, writing to share my own experience.  

Sora @ Moonwaiting

Face: 7.0 Does not seem to have too much plastic surgery, looks more naturalthan most Korean sps. She has a long oval shape face, dagger chin, the pictures failed to representthat accurately.  She wore very light makeup, straight black hair, hasthat clubbing chick look without going overboard.   If you prefer kpopstar look, -0.5,if you prefer hot, clubbing girl look, +0.5.  I would say she is around mid20s.  

Body: 7.0 She is very skinny,  I would estimate to be 5'6-7ish, 100ishlb,  A-B cup natural boobs, dark areola, doesn't have much in the buttdepartment but she does have long slender legs. Not the mostpale skin, more on the natural side, although very smooth to thetouch.  +0.5 if you like girls with boney body type, -0.5 if you prefergirls with some meat.  

Service: 9.0 I made the booking after reading a few positive reviews onher.  I must say, the other bros wastrue to their assessments. She greeted me in a nice one piece white lingeriewith white stockings.  She was very lively, was hopping and wiggingher cute butt while leading me to the showers.  WF, LFK was offered in theshower before backon bedfor some sensual bbbj. She is very skilled in this department, the way she teased me with her eyes andposition herself beside the mirror for maximumviewing pleasure was quite extraordinary. I have to say she has one of the best techniques I have experienced,although I have not tried Selina, Juicy, and Susi yet, which from my knowledge,are champions in the field.  I opted out of DATY and RIM, though she didoffer them.  Did her in CG, mission, then unloaded during doggy.  Shehas two full closet mirrors alongsidethe bed and one mirror directly in front of the bed so you can really enjoy theview.  I noticed that she actually look to the mirrors herself,as if watching her being fucked, which I find very hot.  All in all, theusual Kimichi routine performed with great enthusiasmand compliance.  

Attitude: 9.0 nothing negative to say here.  Although she spoke almost noEnglish, she really tried to communicate and not make it awkward. I told her she should get a mobile translator next time, so maybe next time itwould be easier to chat.  -0.5 if you like great communication.  

Access: 9.0 booking was easy, I used wechat. Located in Scarboroughcondo.  I had no problem finding parking due to the weekend, but I couldsee it being an issue during a weekday.  Followed a resident in, no hasslefrom the concierge.  The unit was very new so everything looked nice.  The room is quitebright, so if you prefer dim places, it might not be the most ideal. However, she told me she will be moving to Markham when I saw her 2 weeks ago.

Damage: 220+20 tips for 45 mins.  

Repeat: wanted to but she seemto be gone, maybe on a period break.  

Jessica @ ASB

Face: 7.5 she has a uniquelook with large black rectangular glasses.  I can't really tell her exactfeatures due to sizeof those things.  As a package, I would say +0.5 if you like nerdy/cutetype of girls, -0.5 if you are into kpoplook.  I almost want to give a higher score becausewith her office lady cosplay, the glasses add another+0.5 for me. Light makeup, long hair tied into a pony tail, dyed.   Onenegative is that her teeth aren't the most straight, so I would not recommend toface fuckers.

Body: 7.5 Short gal,around 5'0ish, small stature with meats on the right places.  She has C-Dcup, man made by my guess, but are pretty soft.  Can't tell her skin colorbecause the place had red lights and not very well lit.  Her butt wasn't particularlylarge but very soft to touch, great for doggy while gripping them buttcheeks.  Not the slimiestwaist, so I wouldn't call her a spinner.  I would say she is in-betweencurvy and spinner, averagebody type with great size boobs and soft butt.  

Service: 9.5 I prefer girls that can communicate and she is a great conservationistand a willing listener.  She told me she grew up in Taiwan then moved toHK, so she can speak great mandarinand cantonese. Not sure if she speaks English, though I'd imagined basic level at least since English study is mandatory in HK.  Genuinelygave me that GFE yet she offered PFE techniques.  It is like the best ofboth worlds.  When I first saw her in Mississaugalocation she greeted me in the flight attendant uniform then hugged me and wentfor aLFK.  Helped undressed, led me to the shower, no BS but WF.  Iknow she does cosplay, she has a variety of dresses, and I picked the officeuniform, very sexy with black stockings.   After she is all dressedand ready to go, I asked her to give me a kneeingbj in front of the mirror.  She has above average techniques, but I haveto give a +0.5 for giving a boob job while sucking my little bro.  Shestarted on top first with CG, man, she can really move and grip, be carefulhere or she will finish you off.  I then did her in miss, doggy, then missagain, she is quite flexible, I was able to push her legs quite far back. Busted with missto conclude the hunt.  I must also commend her on the dirty talks, whichreally spiced up the mood.   

Attitude: 10.0.  Always had a smile on her face, a deadly combination withthat sweet voice of hers. Maybe I connected with her, or that she is just agreat people's person.  But I really enjoyed her company, more so than allthe other spsthat I have seen.  She almost made mefeel like she is alongtime friend that has your complete trust. Of courseI know it is probably just an act, but a great act nevertheless.

Access: 9.0 I saw her a few times, first at Mississauga then at NorthYork.  I prefer the Mississaugalocation because of how easy you could find parking.  The condo was alsomuch newer in Mississauga than North York.  The beds at either locationare reallynoisy,not sure if it was done on purpose of because they are falling apart. I wouldsay go easy to avoid injury ; )

Damage: 240+40 tips for 1 hr.  

Repeat: Yes, already saw her a few times.  

http://www.asian-sexybabe.com/jessica.html

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-6-10 10:23:30 | 显示全部楼层
thanks for your detailed sharing.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-6-10 23:42:31 | 显示全部楼层
Jessica has the best service and attitude I seen so far from all SPs.

She told me she used to be a OL in HK so one of her uniform is white shirt and black skirt (very typical OL outfit). It really spice thing up when you unbutton her shirt and slip hand up her skirt in front of mirror.

She is slut and moan is loud. She make sure every minute worth it.

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-6-11 19:21:02 | 显示全部楼层
Hmm, not sure why the format is all fcked up.  It looked fine when I wrote it but now it's missing spaces.  Oh well.  

To the bro above.  Yes I had requested that specific outfit myself, though I like the maid one better.  I actually didn't care for the moaning, I would say it was a bit overboard for my personal taste, though I do understand the appeal.  
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-25 10:59 , Processed in 0.034595 second(s), 13 queries .