AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 18722|回复: 41

Cinderella @ PandoraGirl

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-6-1 11:20:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Its me again with another review for a new PG mm.

Gave her a visit on her first day, she was pretty amazing interms of service but it was somewhat rushed.
She's like a young college GND feel, but can put up a somewhat half GFE half PSE experience.
The moment I saw her, I was like omg shes pretty and cute. She's quite tall, I can agree with the listed height.
However, the downfall would be her rack, listed as B but more like a A. Give or take she is pretty imo and she has a banging lower body.
Shes got some tanning going on but she doesn't looked tan overall which makes her quite attractive.

We started off with dfk after I stripped down, then hit the shower. She gives a light waterflute and showers pretty quick. I have a feeling she likes wet sex cuz we didn't really dry off. Lots of dfk, she did a bit of roaming and then off to the bj and bls, nice feel but not quite there with strength.
It wasn't a long suck, but decent. She slipped the dom on right after and thats when it gets pretty good. Started in mish, then plow, she then went on top and went CG. Rode a bit then she went reverse CG and then back up boogie. Her lower body is so hawt escpecially with her bottom, so spankable! I then spun her around for dfk and she got on top again for more CG. She then requested for doggy, pound her a bit more and kissed her all over, then i had to release as I was no longer able to hold it.
Hit the shower and la dee da... the moment I felt rush was because she seemed to rush me out right after the shower.

Overall, i think shes amazing, thats a personal opinion, if you don't agree then plz don't visit her so she will have  more available time slots for me in the future.
Face: 9   She js literally my cup of tea, gorgeous cbc korean look.
Body: 8   Hard to judge since as much as I realy enjoy big knockers, she doesn't have. But her overall makes up for it, especially her lower half and bottom.
Service: 9   The shower part was a tad quick and wasn't as pleasureful, but give or take more sexy time.
Attitude: 9   As much as she rushed me out, maybe she miss read the time or whatever, or maybe she's inexperienced, but i find her amazing.

Happy hunting folks

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-6-1 11:51:40 | 显示全部楼层
Is she young? What's her age range?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-6-1 13:33:18 | 显示全部楼层
Shes young, i'd day 21-23
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-6-1 15:48:24 | 显示全部楼层
She is Stella, really really beautiful
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-6-1 16:15:17 | 显示全部楼层
Is she Stella @ MW ? pics don't look alike at all thru ....
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-6-1 16:40:38 | 显示全部楼层
It can't be. The website says she is a Korean, not a CBC  as stella
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-6-1 16:52:09 | 显示全部楼层
Stella is not Chinese, she is Korean, she migrated here around ten yes old from korea

她十歲上下移民來多倫多
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-6-1 18:13:59 | 显示全部楼层
Can someone confirm if she is Stella @ MW?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-6-1 18:16:31 | 显示全部楼层
Hum. Stella is NOT CBC Jesus Christ she's CBK. And those pictures don't look like her but it could be fake pictures
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-6-1 18:19:22 | 显示全部楼层
haha damn should have guessed bc she is the only one who works up til 9pm
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-7 07:45 , Processed in 0.041007 second(s), 13 queries .