AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 15270|回复: 7

Indies: Juicy-Hoshi, 小鸟依人Selina, 紫琪

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-5-30 19:04:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Sessions were all 1 Hr. I won't rate them via numbers as it is subjective, and also out of respect for the ladies.

Juicy-Hoshi:

Decided to go pay her a visit after seeing this old ad from her posted by another bro in one of her reviews
$250 + 20

L: Nice area, parking was easy. Huge mirror beside the bed.
F: Above average, the type I would look twice on the street. Very foxy in person.
B: Tall. Slim. Elegant. Sexy. Had a red laced lingerie on with croc skin heels. Boobs are not big but complements her slim waist very well. Model type body.
S: The dirty talk... god damn. She is a performer and knows her body well. BBBJ kneeling in front of the mirror. I asked her what she enjoys and she said she likes massages, so I gave her a full body rubb down in slow-mo. Very enjoyable as I felt her up. Did extra work around her inner thighs , while conversing. I enjoyed her very proportionate boobs and little round nipples in my mouth before moving down to her shaven Y. MM was blushing hard. DATY and DATO brought her to climax. I asked if she wanted more, she said yes, so I gave her another round. MM had a variety of BBBJ techniques but what takes the cake is the seductive eye contact. During CG she leaned back with her hair falling to one side, looking at me while asking me to how it feels, how wet she is. Very sexy. After a prolonged mish we took a break and I decided to lose the dome and unload on her belly and boobs. Looking down at her Y with those long legs from mish is quite a sight.
A: To me she didn't seem service oriented but the dynamic was very easy going as we chatted throughout. Personally that's what I prefer and is much more of a turn on. It seemed to me she enjoys what she's doing, especially when she is on top. There was a lot of intimacy during intercourse and she would let me know how close she is. She communicates well in both English and Mandarin, but I can tell Cantonese is probably her native language from the accent. Having left her unit I looked at my watch to realize I was in there more than 75min.
R: Yes, but after I pay some more visits to MW's Chelsea, who trumps for me in terms of chemistry .

小鸟依人Selina:

Very long screening process, given it was right after the time a bunch of indies and garages got robbed. She expained to me after and apologized. Understandable. It's not an easy industry to be in. $260 + 20

F: Not bad. A lot of reviews say she looks like 蔡明. I can see it for the lower portion of her face. She is much much younger than 蔡明, that comparison does not do her justice.
L: Nice. Clean and well lit (especially the washroom). Easy to find parking in adjacent plaza. Area looks fairly safe from popos yet not sketchy.
B: Petite, but very nice. Toned, spinner type. Skin quite pale and well taken care of. Very nicely porportioned. Boobs are a handful. Doesn't seem man made, but big for her size.
S: Very delicate and intricate with her hands throughout shower. I was already hard as a rock from her washing my lil bro. She grabbed it and said she can't wait, then went straight WF. Her BBBJ is probably one of the best in the business. Although I have limited experience, but having gone to some proclaimed BBBJ queens such as PG's Alice, Lemon, MW's Susie, 紫琪, Juicy, Selina is on another level. She worked on my lil bro like a symphony with her lips, tongue, and hands. Every once in a while she would challenge me to get bigger and harder. She reads my body language well, sucking hard and soft based on my reactions. During mish she teased me to cum. By then we already went through CG, RCG, and doggy. I ramped up the rmp as she moaned, stroked my chest with her hands while I made out with her stockinged legs and feet. It is the first time I cummed during intercourse with a MM. She looks innocent and GFE type at a first glance, but knows how to work her seductive side and dirty talk.
A: She may have liked me from the start, given I sent her a picture as per request during screening. She said she wanted to see me right away and continued to PM me leading up to the session. The session was especially intimate. Lots of skin to skin contact and she really knew how to position herself to maximize my visual and physical pleasure. Chatted quite a bit, to a point where I felt she was chatting too much. One of our conversations went strangly freudian.
R: Perhaps

紫琪:

Booked via text. Easy. $240 + 20

L: Apartment somewhat rundown, lights were all dim.
F: NMCOT, lots of make up, but understandable why some say she looks cute.
B: Skin is a major plus. Very smooth everywhere. Some meat around the waist, which takes away her curves a bit. Given her age, it's still impressive she maintains the shape she is in. Got a bush going on.
S: Shower dynamic was smooth and wasted no time going to WF, which was slow and methodical. Going to bed she asked me if I want to go twice, but I told her it takes me a long time to cum so she went on a BBBJ marathon. MM really knows how to use her tongue and I could feel every movement in her mouth. Went through a few positions during intercourse but I couldn't cum. When there was 5 min left I opted for her to jerk me off. She is quite experienced and knew where I was at and reacted accordingly.. moaning while licking my head till I shot my load. After she offered to massage me, but it didn't feel good so I opted to talk instead.
A: Keen to please and co-operative throughout. Conversation flowed naturally. During shower she said I'm big, and I asked if she can handle it, she said wait and see. When I arrived my clothes were wet from the thunderstorm that was going on outside, she placed them in front of her heater and when we were done they were dry. Downside is that she had to answer couple of calls from the next bro, which disrupted the flow. But I shouldn't be too critical as she needs her business.
R: No

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-30 22:19:03 | 显示全部楼层
Wow! Thanks for the very detail reviews!

I haven't seen Juicy-Hosi for a long time. She does have a very sexy body with long legs.
She is a real pro!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-6-2 02:10:22 | 显示全部楼层
Newbies reading these reviews should be reminded that they are not young girls.

Ad ages should be ignored because they are always fake and completely off. Pics should be viewed with skepticism since they are often fake, and even real pics are extensively photoshopped.

That is not to say these girls aren't good but just don't expect a young girl.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-6-2 15:55:28 | 显示全部楼层
Age for all three: >30
Place of Origin: Joshi (TW/HK 50/50), Selina(CH, Yunnan), 紫琪(CH, Sichuan)

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-6-6 20:34:36 | 显示全部楼层
NoobWolf 发表于 2017-6-2 15:55
Age for all three: >30
Place of Origin: Joshi (TW/HK 50/50), Selina(CH, Yunnan), 紫琪(CH, Sichuan)

Hoshi looks under 30 but close.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-6-6 22:52:53 | 显示全部楼层
昨天刚找过紫琪, 皮肤超级光滑,手感很好。特别会口
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-6-9 20:34:49 | 显示全部楼层
qiangdao01 发表于 2017-6-6 22:52
昨天刚找过紫琪, 皮肤超级光滑,手感很好。特别会口

紫琪起碼35+, 還皮肤光滑?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-6-10 23:02:46 | 显示全部楼层
HK169 发表于 2017-6-9 20:34
紫琪起碼35+, 還皮肤光滑?

确实挺光滑的,从头到脚
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-29 07:08 , Processed in 0.034081 second(s), 13 queries .