AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 5621|回复: 4

TOFTT Kawaii (Summer) @ Pandora Girl

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-5-29 04:43:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Originally I wanted to book Sophia@PG, but she was fully booked.  Keeper recommened I try Kawaii. Since I already tried Baby and Alice before, I asked how does she compare.  Keeper said she was pretty and service was good.  I used Baby as a reference, and she said prettier than Baby, but baby is a bit younger, so I agreed, and made a booking.  Booking was straight forward, and we set the time for about an hour later.  About 10 min later, Keeper called back and asked if I can arrive 15 min earlier, which wasn't a problem, but I had to get ready a bit quicker.

I was greeted by a pretty girl in black lingerie. Round face, and nice. Maybe around mid 20s, still young, but not as young as baby. Just as the keeper descibed. She was friendly and talkative, she gave me a kiss and held my hands, took off her heels and walked me to the room. She confirms the session time. Then, she helped me undress, and then she took off her clothes. First thing I noticed is that she is not reallly tall. Maybe 5'2 Ish , Curvy body. Kinda reminds me of Bambi body, petite and curvy, but a bit taller than Bambi.

Mouthwash and more DFK and then shower, and chatting all the time and asking questions about me. It's nice that the takes the time To Break the ice and get to know you better. She joked around and I almost swallowed the mouthwash. LOL. Her English is decent, better than most kimchi. Not as good as Stella or Susie. We showerd and cleaned each other, and then she asked me to put one leg on the edge of the tub, and she bent down to perform a WF. Was interesting, to say the least, as she was WF Her other hand had soap and was moving between my balls and butt. It was cute that she would talk to my JJ. Showerplay took a bit longer, maybe about 8-10 mins. Then it was off To bed for more DFK. Then she Ask me what I wanted to do, so asked her to lie down and I started teasing and kissing her nipples and moved down for DATY. Kitty was very well trimmed,Just gave a small triangle patch. She asked me to position better while daty, and She got wet pretty fast till I was almost drinking her juices. She gave me some napkins to wipe my mouth and laughed and said, yeah, it's wet.   

Then we flipped for my turn. She started with some DFK with her tongue sticking out, then moved to my nipples, and then down for some BLS and licking before starting the main BBBJ action. I like that she keep full eye contact most of the Time during BBBJ and kept making moaning noises during BBBJ with some tongue flicking during suction. The only thing is she can not go DT. And she does not use hands during BBBJ. Then she asked if I was ready or if I wanted more BBBJ, I said that's fine, so she got the dome, and put it in her mouth, and did a bit more BBBJ while putting it on with her mouth.

She rode CG first and bent down for some more DFK, then she spun around for reverse CG, then slipped her feet under my legs for more penetration as her legs lifted my ass off the bed in reverse CG. From there, she pull me up For doggy meanwhile trying to positon herself so that I can see the mirror while pumping. She really gets into it and bends up lead my hands to grab her tits. BTW: her tits are man made, C cups.  
Then she lends her head back on the bed for more doggy in an arch positon. The view from the back is nice.  Good ass and hips to grab while pumping, switched to another positon while in doggie.  At this point, I think we were doing doggie for a good while then I asked to switch.  More DFK, and got into mish.  Her moans were nice, from time to time she looks into your eyes, and then starts moving my hips faster and faster, then locks her legs around my waist to lift her hips up.  At this point, her eyes rolled up, and her pussy tighten really hard.  Kinda like how Roxy or Lemon does it.  She grabbed me firmly and pulled me really close a few times, but I was not close to popping yet. At this point Time is up, so she asked what would I like to do, HJ, BBBJ or more pumping to finish me. Opt it for BBBJ. So dome off, and she started her BBBJ. It was gentle with the tongue flicking suciton thing, then It got a bit more fast and more suction. She then used her hands to pump my JJ while sucking, and bobbing her Head quite a bit. Finally I was gonna pop and signaled to her and she let me explode all over her tits and then Used her nipples to keep rubbing my JJ. What a cool finish. Her chest was all covered and spread with stuff. Then she helped wipe my JJ and lead me to the shower with her hands and breast still covered with stuff. I had to help her turn on the tap so we can wash her hands,While I prepped the shower as she door washed.
We showered, apolgized for taking too long, but she laughed and said it's ok as long as you are happy. Paid my dues, tipped her extra cause we were a bit over time.   A few more kisses on the way out.

Http://www.pandoragirl.com/summer

Face: 9 (pretty round face with big eyes, 85% similar to pics.  Pics maybe taken a year ago but it is her.  Fairly young)
I still agree with keeper baby looks younger but she looks hotter and more friendly.
Body: 9 (petite slender girl with some curves, man-made C just like photos - student type body)
Service: 9 (she does all the right stuff and has a good menu - just no DT)
Attitude: 10 (one of the best attitudes so far for Kimchi.  Tries hard to please, cheerful and fun)
Repeat:  Most likely after I try Sophia@PG and Ellie@MW - still got to finish my TDL but new girls keep popping up.  I still need to go back to visit Gucci, Chelsea, Swan and Zona.  And Stella@MW is back up on the roster again......   
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-29 21:29:06 | 显示全部楼层
does she smoke? and what about the age
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-29 22:22:54 | 显示全部楼层
sexinsex 发表于 2017-5-29 21:29
does she smoke? and what about the age

She does not smoke. Age around 23, 24 by look.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-30 00:08:35 | 显示全部楼层
Looks like scores too high. Will try ...
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-5-30 13:52:21 | 显示全部楼层
Bigcom 发表于 2017-5-30 00:08
Looks like scores too high. Will try ...

I think I must have given a slightly skewed score since I just came back from the session and had a great time, so I was still in a happy mood.  Sometimes it's better to write a report a day or so after, when the effects of the session has worn off.   Her attitude and service is awesome.  She is not godless level pretty,  Stella still holds top spot.  Although Emma and Roxy are pretty, they are older, and don't look as fresh.  I think personally I score higher for a younger face.  Anyways, I still think she is prettier than baby.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-1 17:50 , Processed in 0.033969 second(s), 13 queries .