找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 9730|回复: 8

Jordyn @ Hush Companions

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-5-28 22:02:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
http://www.hushcompanions.com/jordyn

I haven't been hobbying for a year and a few months for a few reasons, but yesterday I decided to give it a go again; don't expect a lot of new reviews though.

Booking: After calling 2 Asian agencies but getting no call nor text back, I decided to go Caucasian today; I honestly don't know how I found Hush (maybe an ad on this site?), but there were a few good choices I saw that either didn't fit my schedule or left already, so I picked Jordyn based on the pics and 1 positive review (on another site).

I'm not sure if you have to book days ahead of time or if same day booking is a thing, but for me, after no answer on a call, I got a text immediately, and after texting back and such (and calling later in the day to confirm), I made same day arrangements, so that was still nice and easy for me. Guess it depends.

Location: According to Hush, there are 2 main locations, both downtown, Yonge/College and Bay/Gerrard, both relatively close to each other, and both car and transit accessible. There's an LCBO nearby if you want to get a gift, and lots of area around you can wait if you want and not look like one of those "waiters" (Shops at Aura come to mind; lots of seating in empty food court, and walking distance to both locations and to College Station). I was at Bay/Gerrard. The unit itself was homely and just like any other agency condo unit.

Session: I booked 1 hour, and came to the general B/G area 30 minutes ahead of schedule, so I went to LCBO and bought a small gift for her, and waited in Shops at Aura, and 15 minutes before showtime text said she was ready, and got the info to get in; guest entrance was easy to find, no security hassle, buzzed code and got in, and gone to the floor and room.

Not only are the pictures accurate, but Jordyn is more gorgeous than the pics; face was MCOT and GND, purple dyed hair (she's a natural dirty blonde, but she like hair dye, and so did I), a few piercings that didn't get in the way (nipple rings), one tattoo on her right arm (I liked it) and body was great (not too skinny, not too fatty, non athletic, perfectly average IMO). No smoker's breath either. Her age is listed as 20, and it's perfectly believeable; at worst, she's still early 20's.
Opened the door and she's wearing a simple black robe, kiss, and I change and shower; I guess if you want a shower show, Hush doesn't do that (from the other reviews I've seen), but they do provide body wash, towel, mouthwash, all the normal stuff you expect; I didn't mind to be honest.

She was lying on the bed in a red lingerie piece, and we lied on the bed and made small talk before DFK, body rubbing and body kissing, and I eventually started DATY (she's shaved and clean, physically aroused, and responsive/good acting) before getting into BBBJ and 69. Her BBBJ was fantastic; tongue, wet, no teeth, licking, eye contact, and rubbing my body though no BLS; her hair got in the way sine no hair tie, so I held to see her pretty face and action. I took a little long, and she admitted her mouth was a little sore, but she kept on going in BBBJ; eventually, it was too much, so I asked her to finish with HJ/BBBJ combo and I CIM (asked for it), and afterward we both rested.

I think what I also really liked about Jordyn was how conversational and nice she was; yes I know I'm paying her for her time, but everything felt so relaxed, casual, and not forced. Unlike the Asian agencies where it really depends how friendly you can be and converse with MM based on their English or lack of (I don't speak Cantonese, Mandarin, Korean, Japanese, etc.), no problems here since obviously English; we just ending up chatting on a lot of things, like where we grew up, food, side occupations, funny stuff, and so forth (no specifics) while I rested, and we were really engaged and interested; whether or not she was pretending, I didn't get that impression.

Unfortunately, for some stupid reason, my member didn't get up again for the rest of the time, even after she tried HJ and BBBJ (maybe cause I was nervous or haven't hobbied in a while), so we talked a little more before she massaged me (felt really good, especially with sore back and shoulders) for the rest of the time.

Damage was 250 for the 1 hr, plus an optional small bottle of raspberry vodka in lieu of a tip (vodka was cheaper than any tip I gave before, but she still liked it), and even though I only had 1 SOG (instead of a normal 2 for 1 hr session), I felt great and really enjoyed myself.

Drank some water she gave me, showered, dressed, and DFK at the door, and my favourite session of hobbying was finished.

Basically, YMMV.

Rating: No number ratings, but I will try to compare a little to the Asian MM's I had.

Booking was on par, and still pretty easy (call, text, and call); I don't know if same day booking is a thing or not, so YMMV. I think you could book ahead of time.

Location is fantastic for me, compared to North York and Scarborough.

Comparing apples to oranges with races, I know, but Jordyn was by far the prettiest MM I've seen (face and body, even) with the most accurate pics, and the only one where the age was just about right.

Service wise, was pretty great, though since I only got 1 SOG, I have to try again soon to make sure ;)

Absolutely on my to do list, even more so than Asian providers for the time being, but not right away; I want to keep this moment in my mind for a little longer

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-29 18:59:09 | 显示全部楼层
Booking with Hush has always been an ease for me. Just that the bay and gerrad location is a little awkward.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-29 19:13:35 | 显示全部楼层
i like this agent, very professional. did you visit her during promotion?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-29 22:27:39 | 显示全部楼层
I went through each of the sp on HUSH. Are they mostly young girls?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-5-29 23:01:56 | 显示全部楼层
loppy 发表于 2017-5-29 22:27
I've only visited Jordyn, but through cross checking many other reviews, no one really seems aged up/ages match more or less, and pics are just about accurate. Comparing every Asian MM who's 19, to checking Hush ages and reviews, age wise seems like a safe bet with Hush; if not the same age, it's still really close.

TimHortons 发表于 2017-5-29 19:13
i like this agent, very professional. did you visit her during promotion?

Promotion for her was on a weekday (I think), during work hours, so no.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-30 15:30:37 | 显示全部楼层
Hush seems to have a lot talent. Do you know their incall location
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-30 17:53:36 | 显示全部楼层
She looks like a goth girl. Thanks for the review!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-5-30 22:02:09 | 显示全部楼层
supertony 发表于 2017-5-30 15:30
Hush seems to have a lot talent. Do you know their incall location

2 locations, Yonge/College, and Bay/Gerrard; I went to Bay/Gerrard this session.

Both downtown, very close to each other, by TD Bank and LCBO, lots of stuff in downtown to do before and after, waiting space at Shops at Aura food court (lots of free seating so do you don't stand around like an asshole looking at has phone), public parking, and close to TTC/College Station.

Best location in my hobbying experience, by far.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-6-16 01:14:38 | 显示全部楼层
loppy 发表于 2017-5-29 22:27

You tried them all??
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-25 12:34 , Processed in 0.035345 second(s), 13 queries .