AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3621|回复: 0

Ailey @ Barbie House

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-5-28 20:40:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Last minute craving, wanted to try someone new but all girls on my TDL were booked or too late. Decided to go with Ailey. One of the easiest booking ever. +1 for bh. I will keep that in mind.

Face: a solid 7. Looks very close to pics. Photoshoped but it's probably her. High cheekbones, big lips, perfect skin, light brown hair with highlights, great smile, sparkly eyes. good looking.

Body: 7. looks much like me actually. definitely not the usual snow white cute k-girl. she is more southern style bad ass (although she said she is from Seoul) several tattoos, piercings, ankle chain, darker complexion (way darker than on pics) toned body. nice tits. very soft. sensitive nipples. no ass. pretty tight. shorter. like 165. Still very feminine!

service: 7. SF2 pretty quick, which is good,  decent bbbj, attempted DT, only lfk, (DFK is a must for me) sat on me very slowly. complained i was too big. cg, acg, mish, doggy. i fucked before going so i wasnt too sensitive. poor girl she took a pounding but she took it like a champ.
finished in hj laying on the back (amp style lol). she had some all over her chest. she laughed and ran to the shower. i thought she would come back but she didnt. "oppaa" she called me to come to the shower. shit, i had 10 min left.

Attitude: 8. nice girl, talks just enough. lots of smile. not the ultimate GFE. more PSE. friendly. nothing crazy.

repeat: no.

i'd put her in the same division as Pamela ASB, Alice lemon pg, exy. and she would not be on top...
would still recommend her unless; like me, you prefer cute girly white koreans. she is good looking and attractive but more urban style, kinda chick who hangs out with the tough guys. Very charismatic
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-19 00:34 , Processed in 0.032025 second(s), 14 queries .