AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 1339|回复: 3

Which is better? HH with 2 MM vs FH with 1 MM?

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-5-27 04:35:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Just notice that there are 2 mm working in the same location, both providing the hh option.

As both mm are new and no reviews available, wonder if I am better off to try both each for hh.  As they are in the same place, I could easily navigate from one unit to the other, very convenient ,  similar to SPEED DATING.

Your thoughts please.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-28 00:25:00 | 显示全部楼层
Depends on yourself.
Are you a fast food eater or do you prefer fine dining and taste every little bite?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-28 00:59:39 | 显示全部楼层
I've done this on several occasions. It's fun.

For example, I booked mm A one day in advance, the next morning I woke up found mm B to be working, who had been on my TDL for a long time, so I just booked a session with mm B right after session with mm A. If your time is limited and want to check out lots of new goods, this is a good option.

But if one of them is pretty and the other is so-so, of course I'd rather spend an hour with a pretty one and fuck her twice on the next visit.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-30 03:46:38 | 显示全部楼层
mofoking 发表于 2017-5-28 00:59
I've done this on several occasions. It's fun.

For example, I booked mm A one day in advance, the n ...

SPEED DATING, my friend.  There are risks.

But what if you unloaded on the first one, and next one is within 15 minutes, will you be able to be up to par for action,  alll results in using other tools of your body to do so.

Heart from mm I visited recently that she loved the massage of vagina more than the JJ in her vagina, so for her that will do,  but then why are we paying for  SERVICE to HER, not the other way around , hahaha.

Answer is   I FEEL GOOD when she is happy,  do not feel good when I unload.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-25 07:44 , Processed in 0.034119 second(s), 13 queries .