搜索
查看: 3254|回复: 3

Susie at Moonwaiting

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-5-27 00:19:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
She's been well reviewed already
booking easy. great keeper.
usual finch location. nice unit.

Face 8: initially not seduced but she does gets prettier as session goes. a lot of make up. very good looking

body 8.5: not a spinner type. reminds me of Helen from Asb. about 5'6 tall. not super toned body but did not bother me at all. found her very attractive. got great tits. tattoo on right one to hide scar. (not visible at all) she is very hot. almost got a white girl body except for the ass. mcot

service 9: -.5 for SF2 a bit too long to my liking,  body slide, wf, very generous on DFK. shes got a biiig tongue. off to bedroom, asked me to lick her tits. not suck! shes sensitive she said.. then bbbj. very good. not Emma level but had to slow her down not to make me pop. great balls licking, shes got great skills!
i returned the favour. reacted well to DATY, a bit of digits but not inside. got her very wet. she said she was very turned on.
she said dome might be too small for my size. fuck. yes it was so tight and very small. cg, acg, mish with legs on shoulders, doggy. she got me so turned on i could barely move more than 10 sec at a time. i got laid two days ago its not like if i had blue balls but she really turned me on. her dirty look, her moaning, she drove me crazy. i asked her for two shots. she politely said, only for an hour session. no time in 45 min. 90% guys cant get it back up.
so keot fucking her for a bit and asked for cim. she swallowed some of it guaranteed. as she continued sucking and sucking and never spitted. thats a first...felt so good i wouldn't get soft i was ready for another round.
i said: i told you. she laughed. we went to shower i was still hard.
overall fantastic experience. great fuck. loved her dirty look in the mirror as i was fucking her from behind grabbing her hair and her hip from the other hand. beauty.

attitude 10: always smiles, very good english, helps with clothes, offers candies and drinks, hugs and dfk at door. very friendly. more PSE than GFE imho

repeat: probably but hurry as she said she is retiring soon.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-28 04:21:17 | 显示全部楼层
Yes, the first time I met Susie was JAN, she had very little make-up, very natural looking.  The 2nd time we met was about 2 weeks ago, she wore heavy make-up with excessive (IMHO) eye shadow.

MY "reception" was the same as yours EXCEPT my JJ was not as huge as yours, so standard-sized dome will do !  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-29 21:10:55 | 显示全部楼层
She is very passionate if you treat her well. I need to thank dragondick sir for the tip you gave in your last post
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-30 04:01:58 | 显示全部楼层
我记得好久之前她就在mw了 回头重温一遍
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-27 04:40 , Processed in 0.034011 second(s), 14 queries .