AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4394|回复: 2

Pearl @ AsianSexyBabe

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-5-19 17:30:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Just came back from a session with pearl and want to just leave a quick review with some scores.

Booking and location 10.    Keeper Vivi is very nice and responds very promptly, so I had no problems setting up the appointment. The location is the good old condo at Yonge/Finch, with parking at the shoppers next to it. Got the buzz# and went up to the unit with no problems. Pearl is the only mm working in the unit, which is very nice.

Face 7   Looks 70-80% like the photos. Very small face with big eyes and double eyelid. Looks cute more than sexy. I don't think facefuckers will be disappointed, but neither do I think they will be impressed.

Body 8  Short little girl, about 155cm, but with some decent assets. Natural B/C cup breasts which are very nice to grab, and not saggy. Has a bit of meat on the ass and overall a toned body. A few tatoos are present, mainly on the leg and the back, and a belly button piercing.

Service 8  Very standard and solid service. SF2 with some dfk, but no wf. Back to the room, lots of dfk and worked her tongue down my body and gave a decent blowjob with good suction and lots of tongue movements. Also allowed some light digits while she was blowing me. Main action started in mish, with lots of dfk and good moaning. I guess because she's short, so pussy feels tight even though she applied a bit of KY. Changed into doggy infront of this row of mirrors in the room, and her ass feels good in doggy. Lots of dfk while in doggy as well, which was kinda hot. Finally went into cg, where she rode me with good speed and power until I blew.      

Attitude 8.5  Very cheerful and talkative girl, no awkward silences during the session at all. Very willing to change positions and lots of dfk the whole time. Also quite vocal during the main event, with some sexy dirty talk. Has a playful side as well, as she wouldn't let me pull out after I blew and kept riding me and asked me to beg her to stop lol.

damage: 150hh

Overall a solid meal. Recommended to bros that like spinners with a hot body, and bros that like dfk.

Repeat: maybe   

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-19 21:45:18 | 显示全部楼层
wow, Looks like a good meal. added to TDL.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-19 23:30:51 | 显示全部楼层
"...she wouldn't let me pull out after I blew and kept riding me and asked me to beg her to stop lol"
That's too funny.

I love DFK but don't really like dirty talk so hm...
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-7 01:10 , Processed in 0.033872 second(s), 13 queries .