AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 8021|回复: 23

How to interpret ad descriptions and keepers words

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-5-18 17:59:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Re-posting my thoughts here by request of admin. I want to share my experiences and hopefully help out some newer bros to hunt wisely.

I often see bros complain about getting ripped off and indeed that happens a lot. Sometimes keepers can be real assholes but sometimes its just newbies being overly naive or having unrealistic expectations.

Lets be honest with ourselves guys.

This is 偏門生意. You expect keepers to be 老實和尚 and be completely honest in their ads? No way. We just have to learn to be smart and read between the lines.

FACT OF HUNTING LIFE: No ad will ever be totally truthful or accurate.

IMPORTANT LESSON: There are 2 types of keepers. The semi dishonest one, and the totally dishonest one.

TYPE#1 - SEMI DISHONEST KEEPER: This is the kind of keeper who won't give you the truth, but if you are smart, you can get hints and deduce the truth from what they say (or from their ads). For example, if the keeper says she is service-oriented, that means face fuckers should STAY THE FUCK AWAY. Or if the ads list most girls as 19 and a few as 20, then 20 means OLD.

TYPE#2 - TOTALLY DISHONEST KEEPER: This is typically the kind you get when you hunt from Backpage, Wechat, Singtao, or random website. This type of keeper will give you a scripted answer which is totally unrelated to reality. Hence no way to make inferences at all. They will promise you an 18 year old visa student and show a pic of a super hot 網紅 which they stole from someone's facebook, and when you arrive, a 50 year old dinosaur will be waiting for you. AND they will STILL be shameless enough to point to that 50 year old dinosaur and insist with a straight face that its the same person.

FOOL ME ONCE, SHAME ON YOU. FOOL ME TWICE SHAME ON ME.

In a perfect world, keepers would be honest with us, build a lasting relationship, and we will reward them with customer loyalty. But the world ain't perfect. Keepers aren't going to be honest, and we aren't going to be loyal customers even if they were, because lets face it, if we know that another shop has a really hot MM, we are going there. We may bitch about boycotts when we get ripped off but as soon as we hear that they have a hot new girl, we will go right back like a little bitch. Keepers know this.

I have no intention of defending dishonest keepers here, I've been screwed over before as well. But I also learnt my lesson and put the onus on myself to do due dilligence. I will never blindly trust any garage's ads. I screen out any garages I think are Type 2s, I will not even waste my time with those. With Type 1s, I do my best to read between the lines.

We should be critical, but not overly harsh when dealing with semi-dishonest keepers. Because if we keep on attacking the RELATIVELY honest behaviour, we are just encouraging the Type 1s to all become Type 2s.

Free pointer for you guys. Here's the correct way to interpret Asian ads.
  • A skinny Asian girl would be listed as 90lb or less, an average Asian girl would be listed as 90-100lb depending on her height, anything above 100 and you should expect a meaty girl, above 110lb and you are looking at a seriously fat girl.
  • As for age, 20+ means OLD. Any girl under 30 is listed as 19.
  • Cup sizes are always overstated by 1-2 size (A means completely flat, B means A, C means B, D or above is big).

The above works only for Type 1 keepers/garages. Forget about Type 2 because no matter what they actually have the ads will always say the same (19yo, young, slim, big breast, student, part-time model, first day arrived never been in the business before, excellent service, blah blah blah).

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-18 18:28:13 | 显示全部楼层

Just like anywhere, it's all about how well your rapport is with the person you are dealing with.

If they don't know you, you'll get the standard upsell.
Business 101
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-18 21:12:28 | 显示全部楼层
it does not matter.....................you only care the girl, right? and the price and service
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-18 22:30:09 | 显示全部楼层
Most of the white agencies that are advertised here are very accurate about their picture and descriptions... on the other hand... chinese agencies....
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-19 00:35:38 | 显示全部楼层
TimHortons 发表于 2017-5-18 21:12
it does not matter.....................you only care the girl, right? and the price and service

Agreed.  I am more loyal to the mm.  When find a good one, keep on returning.

Talking about returning.  Not sure if that is a new policy just implemented.  There is a WELCOME point for logging in each day , just once.  Another site in HK did that too.

OP presented a dim view of keepers,  Always dishonest, but could be worse.

Just like the stocks,  all companies like to LOWER your expectatons.  So when the quarterly reports come out, they BEAT it.  Stocks go up.

So we will celebrate when we find a semi honest keeper, bravo.

Still think Amazon model is winning all battles.  Get the stickiness with the customers and you win them for life.
Sure your hunting life could be limited, except for Dragon Sir, keep on going and going.
May be someone will present a semi true view of mm.   For example, D4U has no age on general short description of mm, only in the detail section.  Have not really seen any great deviation yet.  Of course rates are high too.  Think Apple, I still do not feel like buying it, very happy with Huawei products, or you may say that I am loyal to Chinese products, support your mother country.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-19 16:12:24 | 显示全部楼层
Its true. If someone walks into a dark alley at night in a bad part of town while wearing a lot of jewelry, I would not blame the crooks who rob him, I would just blame him for being stupid.

We need to do our own due diligence when buying regular products like cars, phones, computers, and these are legal products regulated by government. Yet we still need to do our own research.

Needless to say for black market items and services like MMs, we must do our own due diligence. Only a fool would trust everything the keeper or the ad says.

I totally agree with Therock. There will never be complete honesty in a black market service or good. There will only be partially dishonesty and total liars/scammers. And if we attack the lesser of two evils, then we are just aiding the greater evil.

Not to say we shouldn't expose dishonesty. But we have to keep everything in perspective of the overall big picture.

For example, MW's girls are all billed as 19yo, which is obviously (to experienced hunters) fake. And while we ought to disapprove, the thing we ought to be careful of, is unintentionally misleading newbies into thinking that shops such as MW are bad, and hence lead them to turn to even worse shops (such as those on Backpage or Wechat).
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-19 21:03:40 | 显示全部楼层
Oh. You forgot one type. The bait and switch keepers.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-20 00:53:39 | 显示全部楼层
hornyme 发表于 2017-5-19 21:03
Oh. You forgot one type. The bait and switch keepers.

Nah. Bait and switch is simply one trick amongst many others that keepers use to rip off customers. Depending how often the keeper does it, he/she would be classified as either Type1 or Type2.

If we were to separate keeper types by tricks they use, there would be too many types, and besides most keepers use the same bag of tricks.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-20 01:21:57 | 显示全部楼层
Too much bullshit ads.

These days I just stick to 3-4 agencies that I trust.

I do 4 things:

1. Check out the pictures, hopefully it represents the girls, in most cases, they don't.

2. Check out the price, $140 won't get you a hot Chinese schoolgirl.

3. Check out girl's breast size, if it's manmade, I just ignore, if it's under C, I have to think about it.

4. Check out where girl's from, if it's black, I will pass, I stick to East Asian women most of the time, and occassionally Indian/Perisan/Arab.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-20 03:19:04 | 显示全部楼层
catergang 发表于 2017-5-20 00:53
Nah. Bait and switch is simply one trick amongst many others that keepers use to rip off customers ...

List of tricks I can think of at this moment (for sure there are more than this)

* bait and switch

* fake pics

* fake ad descriptions (age/cup-size/weight/etc)

* passing off chinese or koreans as japanese, saying a MM is fresh / new in business when she is not, saying a MM is a model / minor celebrity / airline attendent or anything that might sound appealing, exaggerating how good the service is for obviously ugly MMs, and so on.....

* shilling and smearing with private handles

* outrageous lies and empty promises over the phone to get the customer in the door

* cold calling customers whenever business is slow (even when the customer has requested many times to be taken off the call list)

* advertising for non-existent MMs to create a false impression of being a major agency

* single keeper or independent MM (almost always a C9) posting multiple ads pretending to be different agencies or different girls, using various descriptions of different styles of girls to cast a wide net for customers with different preferences, in the end no matter which ad or girl you book, you will get the same C9  (old woman)

* consistently changing their names and phone numbers to pose as a new shop or new girl

* advertising deceptively low prices and then after the customer arrives ask for extra charge on everything (even normally included service items like BJ/kissing/shower will cost extra)

* advertising deceptively high prices to give the false impression that quality must be good due to the high price

* scam shops claiming to be high-class exclusive or private clubs as an excuse for why nobody heard of them before

* claiming that a girl is here for short stay only, to generate false sense of urgency and demand

* claiming that a new girl just arrived; they know curiousity is a most powerful weapon they have against us

* keepers using private accounts to randomly add guys on social media, after friending them they will act like good bros and "share some good recommendations" which in reality are their own crappy MMs

* keepers promising customers for services that the MM never agreed to perform

* after tricking (via fake pics / false promises / etc) a customer to come to the garage, the keeper will ask the customer to go into the room and remove their clothes first and wait for the MM, when the MM comes in she will quickly remove their own clothes before the customer can object, then when the customer sees that he has been tricked and wants to leave, they will insist that the session already started and the customer must pay full price

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-16 08:36 , Processed in 0.038866 second(s), 13 queries .