AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4356|回复: 8

Chrissy @ Barbie House

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-5-17 15:37:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
There are some noises about BH recently. As I long time customer (over 2 years), about 10 + times. I still find it a very reliable source. The quality of the girl has dropped and price has increased. But that is the story of the market since last summer. I think BH is still at least holding up in terms providing value for its customer.
BH's keeper is usually among the quickest in responding messages, I never experienced much delay at the appointment or any logistic issues. Although they usually put 2 girls in one unit or town house.
I went for Swan a week ago, but have to turn around and leave as I find she is not even close to what I expected which was jacked up by all the positive reviews. This is my 2 cancellation on spot in the past month. Historically I left like 4 times in total. Again, market is not good.
Was very temped with Chrissy's pictures and can't wait for more reviews. I don't believe much about them anyways these days. Some bros just can't express an unbiased opinion.
The venue is at a quiet condo, I doubt how long they can last the business there. Room is extremely dark and I have to ask Chrissy to turn on the light which she has not problem doing. I guess the pic is her. She looks like a downgraded version of 张敏, with very big 苹果肌。 Her boobs are real and nice. Not sensing one is bigger than the other issue someone brought up. Smooth skin but no ass (probably the most flat I have ever seen)
Her English is good, not really experienced in this business but is experienced in sex. Overall, I find it worth 150 plus tip for hh.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-18 06:57:24 | 显示全部楼层
http://www.barbiehouse69.com/chrissy

Brother, is  she a choice for face fucker?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-18 10:02:45 | 显示全部楼层
Is this a review on Chrissy?? What's this about
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-5-18 11:18:38 | 显示全部楼层
nobody 发表于 2017-5-18 06:57
http://www.barbiehouse69.com/chrissy

Brother, is  she a choice for face fucker?

not to my standard
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-18 14:14:45 | 显示全部楼层

Thanks, brother! You help me saved my time and money!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-18 15:05:23 | 显示全部楼层
To me her right side boob is slightly bigger which was obvoous to me. Why? Cus i ended spending more time on this side than the other haha. Anyway if anyone else feel that they are the same i'll go back and check it out just for my curiosity. Remember this is quite normal to have different sizes.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-18 23:44:19 | 显示全部楼层
Wow I'm surprised you turned on swan... thot her face was pretty good
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-19 15:04:42 | 显示全部楼层
She is tall and with a pair of killer boobs.
If the photos are real, she looks kind of cute and quite pretty!

She is on my TDL for sure.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-5-21 17:03:57 | 显示全部楼层
Xellos 发表于 2017-5-18 23:44
Wow I'm surprised you turned on swan... thot her face was pretty good

I think I took a good enough look on her, might be the whole appearance just not my cup of tea.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-29 00:53 , Processed in 0.037268 second(s), 13 queries .