AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2315|回复: 8

去california把妹?

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-5-16 01:03:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
If you know me in real life, I am an anti-social, impulsive and ridiculous narcissist, or maybe others might refer me as a socialpath. My closest friend described most of my thoughts as "fucked-uply messed up" back in undergrad. You know what happens when a socialpath fell in love or got into an obessession with someone? Stalking? Nah... I am way pass that, but it's part of it.
I am not falling for some MMs in those garages here, otherwise I will write this article as a report.
I am "in love" with someone special... not the kind of special that you said to your gf, the "you are my one and only kind"...

She's an actress (former) in California.

Yeah. That's the fucked up part.  

I am not sure what has gotten to me... maybe it's the wolf blood running inside of me, when I see a girl I like, I want to dip my penis inside of her... and love just something that comes with it. If things turn out to be the way it should be.

So I saw this movie with my friend, a somewhat sophisticated film that could've been filmed better, my attention immediatly dragged on to this mixed beauty with horrible acting skills. We looked her up during the film, shit, she quit acting and now live a normal life in California... same age as us... (searched and found her social media pages from google... scary shit, I tried my best to hide my identity on the internet lol). My conclusion for the film was... she's super reachable to me, if I try a little bit, I can at least go on to a date with her.

Despite seriously dating a girl now... my impulsive personality is telling me to contact one of my master's supervisor's friend in califronia for a consulting job... the location is about 30 minutes from her city/home.

Then shit got interesting as I found out that she's got a boyfriend and may or may not be taller than me (I am fucking 180 cm/ 5'11...). This got me even more interested...I love challenges and even if she's married, who cares, guess I am delivering a green hat all the way from Canada? LOL

As a socialpath... I don't just bluntly get a job and go to california and get crashed and burnt... then come back miserably a year later. I estimate my strength and weakness, finding the chink in the armor, then attack. So here is my plan (Don't talk about ethics with me here... we all pay for sex here and I am super unethical in general.. yeah even at work, thank god you are not hiring me for what I do XD) :

Part A: Seperating the couple
A1. This can be done remotely in Canada or in California.
Hire a private investigator (3000 bucks?) to know every detail of the two. Especially the white guy... totally look like a loser.
Know their schedules, if they live together, even better.
A2. This part is perferrably to be done in California.
Hire a MM (2000 bucks?) and based on the findings, seduce the guy. White guys are generally not very smart when it comes to the small head thinking time... or maybe it applies for all of us. How many married dudes here would say no to girls coming up to you?
Take pictures of them having sex, making out, holding hands, by the private investigator or something.
A3. Send the picture to the target (the girl) and watch the world burn.
I am helping the girl all along, now that I prove that the guy is a cheating type, she should know that she deserves better ;)

Part B: The meet
B1. Chink in the armor is now identifed, stick the D in! I meant the dagger XD
Now that I have the routine/schedule of the girl, I can easily meet her up. yeah? The rest is down to my game and I am pretty cool with it.
I have a universal dating plan that can smoothly put any asian girl into bed (she's half chinese).

My strength:
I graduated from a better school (M+B) than the current bf (good iq)
I have a job that pays me above average canadian and american salary? way below most wolves out there though
I am pretty young... 90後
I workout and diet control and the guy doesn't
if the guy wants to fight, I can finally try my 50/lesson boxing skills
i am unethical and I pay for sex (yes that's a strength, don't under estimate this, fellow wolves)
I can afford a bmw and a nice apartment in wherever the job potentially is (financial aid)
I am not bad looking

my weakness:
socialpath
everything is based on impulse
I am currently dating ?
I am potentially shorter by 1-2 inches
asian dick size?

if you want to know the title of the movie, pm me. I am crazy, I know, I hope I can execute this plan.

**ADMIN**
Interesting. LOL. But if you plan to do (or already did) anything illegal, please don't post it here. Otherwise we must delete it.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-16 03:29:13 | 显示全部楼层
Can I be in the movie as a leading actor ?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-5-16 09:30:15 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser 发表于 2017-5-16 03:29
Can I be in the movie as a leading actor ?

Nope, I am the lead actor already. Taken LOLOLOL
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-23 12:59:46 | 显示全部楼层
Very interesting story, good analysis and honestly I didn't find any of those *unethical*.

And I am just curious to see where and how it unfolds, keep us updated ;)
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-5-23 14:13:03 | 显示全部楼层
LOL Admin, I am smart enough to not do anything illegal and stay in the grey area all the time. For those that are planning and are commit anything illegal... don't post anything on the internet, those are evidences against you after LOL

Villain: This plan is a long term plan, I am currently improving my physique (cutting) and then reaching out to my contacts. I am slowly losing motivations though... I know that I don't want to marry her (reasons from research), but I will keep updating if anything pops.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-30 15:24:15 | 显示全部楼层
I can definitely see why you're slowing losing motivations. That's a lot of work, and you might be over-preparing something that's not worth pursuing (just saying), long distance after all.

We'll see what happens, or probably someday you see another African lady on the film and decide to lure her all the way from Canada to Sudan/Somalia/Congo/wherever (LOL)?

Good luck
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-5-31 00:19:58 | 显示全部楼层
lol quick update, I know more of her background now. Some really personal stuff I got... right now I am upgrading my physique while contacting the job in california... she is not that hot... but I just wanna do it...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-6-22 19:42:48 | 显示全部楼层
Wonder fall bro is such a professional stalker
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-7-3 16:51:29 | 显示全部楼层
A very interesting and exciting plan good luck to u
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-24 06:29 , Processed in 0.041140 second(s), 13 queries .